Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old Jul 11th 2012, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

So it is still stupid o'clock where you are???

At least my OH made me a cup of tea and hot water bottle- he can be really sweet when I'm not feeling well.
Old Jul 11th 2012, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
So it is still stupid o'clock where you are???

At least my OH made me a cup of tea and hot water bottle- he can be really sweet when I'm not feeling well.
No, its 5.40ish now... Hour later and still buzzing.... Have to get up for work in another hour
Old Jul 11th 2012, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
No, its 5.40ish now... Hour later and still buzzing.... Have to get up for work in another hour
And you can guarantee that is just when you finally feel like falling asleep.
Old Jul 11th 2012, 9:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
And you can guarantee that is just when you finally feel like falling asleep.
Yup.. And due to running on relatively low cortisol levels I wont be able to move...

Wonder if i shoukd headvto ED now, or wait til I get symptomatic?
Old Jul 11th 2012, 9:55 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Yup.. And due to running on relatively low cortisol levels I wont be able to move...

Wonder if i shoukd headvto ED now, or wait til I get symptomatic?
Think you're there Eddie
Old Jul 11th 2012, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Forgot to update last night. Made it to Weight Watchers yesterday (had to miss last week due to mancub having a 39 degree temperature) and lost 2.8kg over the 2 weeks! Much happiness and rejoicing!

My interim target is to lose 20kg before leaving for a trip to the UK in early November. 17 weeks and 2 days until we leave. 17.2kg to lose. Sounds do-able to me!
Old Jul 11th 2012, 10:38 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Forgot to update last night. Made it to Weight Watchers yesterday (had to miss last week due to mancub having a 39 degree temperature) and lost 2.8kg over the 2 weeks! Much happiness and rejoicing!

My interim target is to lose 20kg before leaving for a trip to the UK in early November. 17 weeks and 2 days until we leave. 17.2kg to lose. Sounds do-able to me!
Congrats on the loss. Think I would be pleased if I lost half that - been stuck for a couple of weeks
Old Jul 11th 2012, 10:38 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere

Congrats on getting that weight off! The 17 kg in 17 weeks sounds doable to me. 1 kg per week is a reasonable/healthy amount to lose.

I'd like to lose another 5 kg before my sister comes in November. That will put me 1 kg below my goal weight so I'll have that to play with while we're enjoying ourselves.
Old Jul 11th 2012, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Congrats on the loss. Think I would be pleased if I lost half that - been stuck for a couple of weeks
Been stuck for six months!!! Lost 40kg last year and taken this long to get going again! Mind you, I am trying to think of it as practising maintaining my weight as I only gained 4kg in the 6 months whereas before I could have regained the full 40kg in that time!!!!
Old Jul 12th 2012, 12:59 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Woke up with a really sore roof of the mouth - like a cold is starting, sneezing my head off. Mr PP is smug and said that will teach me to get annoyed at his coughing like a donkey - type cough.

Got to work and some twattage has parked in my spot, I didnt realise I was so protective of it - it takes skill and dedication to keep an eye out for the ranger every two hours and someone else has pinched my place. I swear I shall draw my own disabled symbol on there - I shall draw in chalk, a picture of me with no legs or something.

Getting excited, going to pick up my friend from the airport tonight, havent seen her in over 4 years, cant wait!
Old Jul 12th 2012, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Just got back from the Fire Station. One fire fighter in particular was very 'take home and hide from the hubby' material! Unfortunately all three children decided to play up so I am now a stressed out mummy who still has the afternoon to get through. And that is booked for baking and cleaning as I have friends coming over tomorrow morning.

Doesn't help that my sinuses are uncomfortable this morning. Not painful as such, just feel full and congested. Probably more than most of you wanted to know, sorry!
Old Jul 12th 2012, 2:51 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell I am tired, is it 5pm yet?
Old Jul 12th 2012, 2:56 am

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
Bloody hell I am tired, is it 5pm yet?
Not here its not - just coming up to 4am - Only 3 hours left to go
Old Jul 12th 2012, 6:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Jeezus, someone give me a job, I quite like working! Getting up at 6:30 is a swine but as long as coffee is on tap I could cope a few days a week.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 6:31 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a busy day, started work on the new double garage, made a bonfire out of lots of the old garage and got the ride on out and mowed the lawn. Then had a ice cold can of cider.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.