Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

Originally Posted by irishbloo
We have had a lovely weekend so far.My daughter had her year 12 ball last night.Her and her boyfriend had a lovely time and didn't feel the need to drink alcohol so were very responsible.She looked beautiful and I was a very proud Mum.
Aww. I remember last year when DD did the same thing- no boyfriend though. It seems early in the year for a Y12 ball. DD's was in May, and I thought THAT was early!!
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Aww. I remember last year when DD did the same thing- no boyfriend though. It seems early in the year for a Y12 ball. DD's was in May, and I thought THAT was early!!
There was several of them on last night.I presume they do it early so they can get it over and done with so they can concentrate on exams.That was her second ball as her boyfriends school does one for year 11.Next up is his year 12.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:42 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Most of the ones in my area of Perth occur before April. The schools figure then it's out of the way and the kids can concentrate on exams.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Most of the ones in my area of Perth occur before April. The schools figure then it's out of the way and the kids can concentrate on exams.
The school the girls were at always have theirs on the Friday after Graduation and it's the day before Schoolies starts. It's the end of school and the beginning of freedom.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
The school the girls were at always have theirs on the Friday after Graduation and it's the day before Schoolies starts. It's the end of school and the beginning of freedom.
DD's school had 2- the Y12 ball and then the Valedictory dinner- to which parents came and watched their daughter graduate. (And got charged a huge amount of money to get a plate of food that, in my case, I couldn't eat.)
Old Feb 17th 2014, 1:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Well what an awesome weekend spent in sunny Auckland at the inaugural nrl nines competition looks like this comp will run for another few years hopefully, extremely well organised affair in a great part of the world ! On the down side my day is getting worse as I'm homeward bound in 2hrs time and work beckons tomorrow.
Old Feb 17th 2014, 2:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
When youngest teen went to grade 12 , teen age 19 gave him a big talking to. "You dont realise how good you have it at school and how going out into the 'real world' after grad would be a real shock, competitive, and bloody hard work. I had to laugh

A year earlier he could have done with the same advice but wouldnt have listened
Old Feb 17th 2014, 11:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Had a right eye full this morning- see thread "weird" for more details!!
Old Feb 21st 2014, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Daisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond reputeDaisytreadlight has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely shite. I am sick of the teens and the shit they give me and I'm sick of the old man who never backs me up and thinks a bottle of wine has all the answers, for him not me. I could quite easily runaway and if I had somewhere to go I would. I just feel so defeated and miserable.
Old Feb 21st 2014, 5:29 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daisytreadlight
Absolutely shite. I am sick of the teens and the shit they give me and I'm sick of the old man who never backs me up and thinks a bottle of wine has all the answers, for him not me. I could quite easily runaway and if I had somewhere to go I would. I just feel so defeated and miserable.
Have a BB hug
Old Feb 21st 2014, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gets you down - have more hugs ((((hugs)))) - is there anywhere you could go for a bit of "space"?
Old Feb 21st 2014, 9:00 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry you've had a rough day - (((hugs)))
Old Feb 21st 2014, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Daisytreadlight;11141406]Absolutely shite. I am sick of the teens and the shit they give me and I'm sick of the old man who never backs me up and thinks a bottle of wine has all the answers, for him not me. I could quite easily runaway and if I had somewhere to go I would. I just feel so defeated and miserable.[/QUOTE
It is'nt easy is it.Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you.I know deep down I am lucky with mine but that doesn't stop me getting wound up sometimes with them.Good luck.

Last edited by irishbloo; Feb 21st 2014 at 10:41 pm. Reason: quoting mixed up
Old Feb 21st 2014, 11:36 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

15 kids arriving for a 9 year old birthday party (9 years!), it's going to be a riot.

Off to get ice and some booze, any excuse.
Old Feb 21st 2014, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DeadVim
15 kids arriving for a 9 year old birthday party (9 years!), it's going to be a riot.

Off to get ice and some booze, any excuse.
Nine year olds should not be drinking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.