Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old Dec 27th 2013, 1:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

I've actually got a day to myself for the first time in a month. OH has gone spluttering and coughing back to work (no-one else there so he's not going to give anyone his germs) and DD has gone off with a friend for a sleepover.

Then sister sends e-mail to say mum has bronchitis- this is on top of the emphysema. When I saw her during our Christmas trip to the UK, I was really shocked at how she was struggling for breath - her face is purple and swollen from all the steroids, her voice has changed and become really hoarse, and she is even more odd than normal (bipolar), so I'm wondering how she is going to cope with even less oxygen getting to her brain.
Old Dec 27th 2013, 1:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

MIL has "started" it begins with her attaching herself to HIM with glue, she wants to do everything with him and go everywhere ...

We were going to Bunnings, but there won't be room in the 4b for 3 AND what we need to buy so I don't mind staying here so she can go do I?....

Actually yes I DO mind, we are a team and we make buying decisions together.... I offered to take my car and Then get told by her I can stay here and do the washing up .... WTF? we have a dishwasher FFS!

The next stage is HIM wanting to have her surgically removed.... And avoiding her and dumping her on me at every opportunity

This is all going to end in tears.... MINE
Old Dec 27th 2013, 3:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
I have started the jacks already, In order to prevent GBH....as for the Cointreau? It isn't as though I won't be needing that now is it?
Eddie: I summon up the courage to enter this thread to see the battles my fellow man get up to...as if mine aren't enough...

just what is it with people and their visiting rellos?

But hey? I'm quite partial to Cointreau....
Old Dec 27th 2013, 3:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

We both had a cream-covered mince pie and a coffee.

Mrs B has showed me the new laundry sorting filing system we have and I made sure my ears were well and truly pinned back.

I do a lot of the washing but want to make sure my system does not impinge on the main system...

then she handed me a cider!

I love Christmas. Order where there is normally disorder..
Old Dec 27th 2013, 4:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

It's always a sad time when a holiday comes to an end. We've had a great week here in Sydney and whilst I wouldn't change living up there for down here tis always a great place for a couple or so visits a year. Next venture down this way will be new to us as we're heading south of Sydney for a weekend in "The Gong" when St George play Broncos in March so quite excited at visiting another region
Old Dec 27th 2013, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

OH got home from work at 6- about 2 hours early, but has gone to bed, so I'm still here on my own.
I will apologise if I start to ramble this evening, but I'm finishing off the Xmas champagne - not celebrating, just drowning my sorrows/worries.
Old Dec 27th 2013, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Got back to Brissy airport to find rear tyre flat as a witches tit ! More $$$
Old Dec 27th 2013, 12:33 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
OH got home from work at 6- about 2 hours early, but has gone to bed, so I'm still here on my own.
I will apologise if I start to ramble this evening, but I'm finishing off the Xmas champagne - not celebrating, just drowning my sorrows/worries.
No excuses necessary, I hear ya, good luck, we all have our way of dealing with stuff.

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Witches tit phrase got me amused, I hope you got it sorted, it's only dosh.
Old Dec 27th 2013, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DeadVim
No excuses necessary, I hear ya, good luck, we all have our way of dealing with stuff.

Witches tit phrase got me amused, I hope you got it sorted, it's only dosh.
You sure you meant amused and not aroused ? Sorted in the morning money is no object !
Old Dec 27th 2013, 2:12 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

That just shows you don't know much about witches and their tits......
Old Dec 27th 2013, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
That just shows you don't know much about witches and their tits......
Well i didn't like to make any exceptions to the rule
Old Dec 27th 2013, 2:20 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well i didn't like to make any exceptions to the rule
Old Dec 27th 2013, 2:45 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bobby,yer the biggest tit i know
Old Dec 27th 2013, 3:15 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Bobby,yer the biggest tit i know
Do they have Great Tits in Aus I wonder?
Old Dec 27th 2013, 11:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Do they have Great Tits in Aus I wonder?
refer post 6343

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.