Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Oct 15th 2010, 2:50 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Inbound to Heathrow, streamlined bristle-propelled broomstick, pint awauts me for Round One of breakfast at Term Three on Monday week, cooked breakfast awaits me in north London for Round Two.......

Four and a half shifts left......
but your not counting
Old Oct 15th 2010, 2:52 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
but your not counting
That's my job
Old Oct 15th 2010, 2:53 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
That's my job
a pongo who can count

who'd of thunk it
Old Oct 15th 2010, 2:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

That's my job
Doomsday is getting closer Hope you warned the local pubs
Old Oct 15th 2010, 3:05 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

If yer planning to spend all yer time in pubs then you better hope yer kindle get's here,you might be short of people to talk too
Old Oct 15th 2010, 3:07 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If yer planning to spend all yer time in pubs then you better hope yer kindle get's here,you might be short of people to talk too
Where we watching the Leeds match then?
We still going round the museum?
Old Oct 15th 2010, 3:32 am
FREE TIBET

Where we watching the Leeds match then?
We still going round the museum?
We will go round the museum,we might even go inside
Old Oct 15th 2010, 3:34 am
Home and Happy

We will go round the museum,we might even go inside
We'd probably see more that way
Old Oct 15th 2010, 4:30 am
Home and Happy

Did I say Doomsday was getting closer? Large gust of wind just shook the building followed by a thump against the outside wall and a very loud metallic crash in the car park two floors below I wonder if we just lost part of the roof...........I'm not going out in the dark and the rain to look..............
Old Oct 15th 2010, 7:34 am
FREE TIBET

Did I say Doomsday was getting closer? Large gust of wind just shook the building followed by a thump against the outside wall and a very loud metallic crash in the car park two floors below I wonder if we just lost part of the roof...........I'm not going out in the dark and the rain to look..............
Not a worry i merely had a 'chute' malfunction and also dropped my slab of TED's
Old Oct 15th 2010, 8:05 am
Home and Happy

Not a worry i merely had a 'chute' malfunction and also dropped my slab of TED's
Ah is THAT what it was!! That's worse than the roof blowing off, dropping a slab of TEDs
Old Oct 17th 2010, 12:29 am
Home and Happy

Ahhhh so here I am sat in a Brisbane pub on my own listening to the most god awful Karaoke ever, cos Paul was worried about getting up tomorrow for work and has dragged Netty home, caveman style...........

Twas a good afternoon though, if someone could remind me that I need to warn Mr Barfly about the delivery of a strange round parcel next week for me to bring back tio Aus for Mrs BobbyFTM I'd appreciate it, and if someone could remind Paul he has promised to get me to Brisbane airport by 11am next Sunday, that would be even better
Old Oct 17th 2010, 12:34 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhhh so here I am sat in a Brisbane pub on my own listening to the most god awful Karaoke ever, cos Paul was worried about getting up tomorrow for work and has dragged Netty home, caveman style...........

Twas a good afternoon though, if someone could remind me that I need to warn Mr Barfly about the delivery of a strange round parcel next week for me to bring back tio Aus for Mrs BobbyFTM I'd appreciate it, and if someone could remind Paul he has promised to get me to Brisbane airport by 11am next Sunday, that would be even better
Is it a switched on pub with tv? Everton just kicked off the Merseyside derby....

Working every day til Sunday? Are they good about time off there?
Old Oct 17th 2010, 12:46 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia
Is it a switched on pub with tv? Everton just kicked off the Merseyside derby....

Working every day til Sunday? Are they good about time off there?
No, 3 night shifts this week, but I am bidding for overtime fly out next Sunday, this time next week I'm approaching Singapore...

Merseyside Derby now taking over the pub, where did I leave my earplugs.......you would love it as the place is now reverberating to a chant of E V E R T ON NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

P S PAUL - can I have my hat back please......
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1020299.jpg  
Old Oct 17th 2010, 12:51 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

No, 3 night shifts this week, but I am bidding for overtime fly out next Sunday, this time next week I'm approaching Singapore...

Merseyside Derby now taking over the pub, where did I leave my earplugs.......you would love it as the place is now reverberating to a chant of E V E R T ON NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

P S PAUL - can I have my hat back please......
Brill - should be two or three up already, same old story this season...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.