Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've been here 6 years and never ...

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Naaaa, that corner was our last chance Not good for me nerves, must be nearly time for bed!!!!
OMFG I must post things like that more often!!! You little beauty
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:56 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

^&%*%*^&*%^((*&&*&*()&( Thats it, I'm off to bed
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:57 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

commentators curse there witchy flatemate dancing around lounge
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 9:07 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
commentators curse there witchy flatemate dancing around lounge
Tell yer flatmate I'll put a hex on him
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 12:00 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

We don't get chumpionship dross served on sat tv here, just watching the freezing Chavs now, Torres still the weak link - the new Sheva or even Chris Sutton?

It would be good if Forest & LeedScum were promoted - imagine the amount of abuse, cards and bans on BE
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 3:24 pm

Fourth won't be great, but it'll do for now
The first 7 mins of Late Kick Off Midlands the other day was devoted to Forest, guests including Dexter B seem convinced they will get promotion with the extra experience:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...v_episode_page
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 3:47 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia
We don't get chumpionship dross served on sat tv here, just watching the freezing Chavs now, Torres still the weak link - the new Sheva or even Chris Sutton?

It would be good if Forest & LeedScum were promoted - imagine the amount of abuse, cards and bans on BE
It'd be interesting thats for sure - especially when playing Arsenal

The first 7 mins of Late Kick Off Midlands the other day was devoted to Forest, guests including Dexter B seem convinced they will get promotion with the extra experience:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...v_episode_page
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 11:40 pm
Home and Happy

Summat larger than possoms in the garden tonight Just went to throw some scraps over the edge of the porch so the turkey can hoover them up in the morning and there's something lurking down there, all I can see is its shadow, and its bigger than a possom, could be a wallaby I suppose but I'd be surprised up here
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 11:49 pm

Summat larger than possoms in the garden tonight Just went to throw some scraps over the edge of the porch so the turkey can hoover them up in the morning and there's something lurking down there, all I can see is its shadow, and its bigger than a possom, could be a wallaby I suppose but I'd be surprised up here
Ah the barfly's early - chuck him a spud or drag him off fer some of that Bulmer's!
Old Feb 24th 2011, 12:07 am
Home and Happy

Ah the barfly's early - chuck him a spud or drag him off fer some of that Bulmer's!
nope, can't be him, I just put a pickled onion on the porch and its still there 10 minutes later, he'd have had that by now and been in looking for the rest of the jar!
Old Feb 24th 2011, 12:13 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG To recover from fighting with Aus Post over passprots (see the Rant Thread) I have just fallen into my local pub which currently offers the dubious attractions on Thursdays of a dodgy poker night and bar girlies in very small bikinis and the barman has just come over and said Ï'm really sorry, we have stopped selling Strongbow, the only cider we do now is Bulmers, I'm sooooo sorry".......

SORRY!!!!! When they are flogging Bulmers at $4.50 a pintSomeone has obviously programmed the till wriong so that won't last, but the fact I can now get a decent pint of cider within staggering distance of home is

Poor barman kept apologising, I said ÿou aren't a cider drinker are you, or you wouldn't be apologising for swapping that mouthwash for something decent!
maybe it's a passprot! Dead vicious they am.
Old Feb 24th 2011, 12:45 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
maybe it's a passprot! Dead vicious they am.
Thanks. I love people who nitpick. I don't do it cos i know a lot of people type in a hurry, are dyslexic, have sh&t eyesight etc etc.
Old Feb 24th 2011, 1:17 am

Have you read about the difficulty Thornton's claim to be in, blaming the snow for huge losses due to non-deliveries at Xmas etc?

I'm a chocoholic so this caught my eye too, 2 quid large Easter Eggs:

Eggs on offer are: Cadbury's Dairy Milk (343g), Cadbury's Flake (273g), Cadbury's Twirl (325g), Cadbury's Wispa (313g), Nestle Munchies (260g), Nestle Quality St. (277g), Mars & Friends (372g).

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/dea...eals-discounts

When are you next going to Asda?
Old Feb 24th 2011, 1:19 am
Home and Happy

Have you read about the difficulty Thornton's claim to be in, blaming the snow for huge losses due to non-deliveries at Xmas etc?

Eggs on offer are: Cadbury's Dairy Milk (343g), Cadbury's Flake (273g), Cadbury's Twirl (325g), Cadbury's Wispa (313g), Nestle Munchies (260g), Nestle Quality St. (277g), Mars & Friends (372g).

43 days I reckon
Old Feb 24th 2011, 5:24 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Saturday

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.