Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:00 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've been here 6 years and never ...

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I've got the BBC text updates for the Leeeeeeds match running as well, though the Notts commentary is pretty good with live updates.

Getting quite good at visualising football in my ehad while listening now as I get to watch the real thing so rarely!
oh dear 2-2 and a Leeds player off,

still Yids now 2-0 down

radio footie just isn't the same. as someone noted on the BBC you can't see that your back 4 is in a line and in the right place.

does have the bonus that you can't see Shreks ugly manc mug
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
oh dear 2-2 and a Leeds player off,

still Yids now 2-0 down

radio footie just isn't the same. as someone noted on the BBC you can't see that your back 4 is in a line and in the right place.

does have the bonus that you can't see Shreks ugly manc mug

No, its not the same, but I cant justify paying for Foxtel......although IF by some fluke of fate we get promoted I might consider it, be more worthwhile then cos we should get more airtime. After 8 years I've kind-off got used to it - never got to watch it when I was married either cos he didn't like football.
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:11 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

No, its not the same, but I cant justify paying for Foxtel......although IF by some fluke of fate we get promoted I might consider it, be more worthwhile then cos we should get more airtime. After 8 years I've kind-off got used to it - never got to watch it when I was married either cos he didn't like football.

bloody hell no wonder you binned him
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:15 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

[/B]

bloody hell no wonder you binned him
I stood it for a while, but the love of Forest won in the end

Its funny looking back actually, that I quashed my former love of football for the sake of domestic harmony, then I met this Irish bloke who was fanatical about some bunch of Northern monkeys, and I suddenly realised what I was missing! 6 years of fast catching up on football history then ensued!!

And YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, thank you Forest!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:18 am
Shiny Arse Know All

I stood it for a while, but the love of Forest won in the end

Its funny looking back actually, that I quashed my former love of football for the sake of domestic harmony, then I met this Irish bloke who was fanatical about some bunch of Northern monkeys, and I suddenly realised what I was missing! 6 years of fast catching up on football history then ensued!!

And YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, thank you Forest!!!
surprised that didn't put you off for life

1-1 but Leeds 3-2 up and down to 10 men
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:22 am
Home and Happy

Had a very good mate at college who supported Leeeeeeeds so I did have a bit of a soft spot for them.

b*ggers they are I haven't got THAT soft a spot for them!!
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:22 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:29 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shuuuuuuut it
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:30 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Shuuuuuuut it
3-3
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:31 am
Home and Happy

3-3
Just saw that
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:41 am
Home and Happy

3-3
Full-time score
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:45 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Full-time score
swansea winning
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:47 am
Home and Happy

swansea winning
Fourth won't be great, but it'll do for now
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:48 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Fourth won't be great, but it'll do for now
still time
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:50 am
Home and Happy

still time
Naaaa, that corner was our last chance Not good for me nerves, must be nearly time for bed!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.