Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 31st 2011, 2:00 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
..................... Now its lunchtime the next day, alarms are sounding all over the city and there are lots of fire engines racing past (well, lots is relative, this is Hobart, so about 6!!) Am I a jinx
yes, yes you are. We're sending Badge over right now as we speak. Jeez what you'll do to see him when you're having withdrawal symptoms

He's just doing the Firefighter calendar so watch out for the oil
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
yes, yes you are. We're sending Badge over right now as we speak. Jeez what you'll do to see him when you're having withdrawal symptoms

He's just doing the Firefighter calendar so watch out for the oil
Its just too funny, been having a laugh with the soman in the art gallery about it. I had been planning to go there for weeks cos they've got an Antarctic exhibition on; when I got there today she told me they had only just been allowed back in the building after being evacuated for a fire alarm- it was theirs that I'd heard. Told her about my Myers experience and she asked me to warn the fire service in advance next time I'm coming here!
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:24 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Its just too funny, been having a laugh with the soman in the art gallery about it. I had been planning to go there for weeks cos they've got an Antarctic exhibition on; when I got there today she told me they had only just been allowed back in the building after being evacuated for a fire alarm- it was theirs that I'd heard. Told her about my Myers experience and she asked me to warn the fire service in advance next time I'm coming here!

or maybe you need to take Badge on holiday with you
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:32 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

or maybe you need to take Badge on holiday with you

He'd never be seen with me these days, he has far higher standards than that
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:35 pm

He'd never be seen with me these days, he has far higher standards than that

only kidding....anyways Badge has rivers to cross
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:37 pm
Home and Happy

only kidding....anyways Badge has rivers to cross
Hopefully without pushchairs
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:41 pm

Hopefully without pushchairs
Old Dec 31st 2011, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Happy New Yearthquake!

Shocker we just had in the Kanto region, did it appear on your tech radar Polly?
Old Dec 31st 2011, 6:32 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by General Tojo
Happy New Yearthquake!

Shocker we just had in the Kanto region, did it appear on your tech radar Polly?
Shook firefox quite nicely but I'd only just turned the pc on so took me a while to catch up, reports of 6.8 - 7 at present......
Old Dec 31st 2011, 11:21 pm
Home and Happy

Bugger....few miles off target with that one. Close but needs more fine-tuning
Old Jan 1st 2012, 2:44 am
Home and Happy

Happy New Yearthquake!

Here's one for you - a little weird and off the wall-ish - https://twitter.com/#!/The_WhiteWitch

"A whole week after killing Aslan and I've still got leftovers in the fridge. Might be time to make a lion curry" - anyone seen Bix lately?
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Where's ROMFT today? Any truth in this, namely that Argentina could try and retake the Falklands again? We don't have the support of neighbouring countries like Chile, unlike in 1982. I actually had to prolong my stay in Santiago de Chile in the mid 80s til the Argies deigned to grant me a strictly one entry only one month tourist visa. Couldn't even cross the border into Brazil at Iguacu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-slEg2-pbk
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 10:12 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Where's ROMFT today? Any truth in this, namely that Argentina could try and retake the Falklands again? We don't have the support of neighbouring countries like Chile, unlike in 1982. I actually had to prolong my stay in Santiago de Chile in the mid 80s til the Argies deigned to grant me a strictly one entry only one month tourist visa. Couldn't even cross the border into Brazil at Iguacu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-slEg2-pbk
Last seen paddling furiously out of Portsmouth harbour.
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 10:22 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Last seen paddling furiously out of Portsmouth harbour.
In a little boat or just doggy paddle ?
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 10:46 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

In a little boat or just doggy paddle ?
The argies will be shitting it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.