Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Jan 8th 2012, 1:26 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by General Tojo
If Citeh get another goal back Scholes'll be odds on to be the next red card.
ahem, 3-2 after a cock up by the ginger tosser

first thing i said to flat mate was "the ginger git'll get sent off"
Old Jan 8th 2012, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
ahem, 3-2 after a cock up by the ginger tosser

first thing i said to flat mate was "the ginger git'll get sent off"
"All them fans that left" - thanks for that, Savage.

Should it have been a pen to Valencia prior to the 2-3?
Old Jan 8th 2012, 1:31 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

"All them fans that left" - thanks for that, Savage.

Should it have been a pen to Valencia prior to the 2-3?
50-50 split in the flat, i reckon it was
Old Jan 8th 2012, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

50-50 split in the flat, i reckon it was
Big mouth Greenie said it was the clearest pen of the season so far

Peter Reid, I believe, shortened the 'stonewall penalty' cliche, simply to 'stone penalty.'
Old Jan 8th 2012, 1:46 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Big mouth Greenie said it was the clearest pen of the season so far

Peter Reid, I believe, shortened the 'stonewall penalty' cliche, simply to 'stone penalty.'
scumchester looking rattled
Old Jan 8th 2012, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

scumchester looking rattled

All over. Some revenge for Faggy, that.

Who do yer flatmates support?
Old Jan 8th 2012, 1:56 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

All over. Some revenge for Faggy, that.

Who do yer flatmates support?
just the one, supports the nobbers scumchester very lucky at the end

oh and his missus is a Sunderland fan who goes to all the games
Old Jan 8th 2012, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh and his missus is a Sunderland fan who goes to all the games
I believe at this very moment yours is at the park PLAYING a game with the kids (in Forest kit?)

Sod the Chavs at Pompey, I'm off to get some shuteye.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 2:10 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

I believe at this very moment yours is at the park PLAYING a game with the kids (in Forest kit?)

Sod the Chavs at Pompey, I'm off to get some shuteye.
not a chance for the missus, the lad will get a Forest kit and newboots for when his season starts again still watches Arsenal with his old man though
Old Jan 8th 2012, 7:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

not a chance for the missus, the lad will get a Forest kit and newboots for when his season starts again
They could probably use his skills at the moment

still watches Arsenal with his old man though
I'm sure he'll grow out of it
Old Jan 8th 2012, 8:25 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Pollyana
They could probably use his skills at the moment

I'm sure he'll grow out of it
out of watching "Forest Nil", I'm sure he will
Old Jan 8th 2012, 8:28 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

out of watching "Forest Nil", I'm sure he will

C'mon LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS
Old Jan 8th 2012, 8:34 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

C'mon LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS
delusional as ever
Old Jan 8th 2012, 8:43 pm
Home and Happy

delusional as ever
Naaaa I have faith

and a spell book
Old Jan 9th 2012, 1:28 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Naaaa I have faith

and a spell book
We've got Terry Henry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.