Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Jan 13th 2012, 12:37 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by General Tojo
SCOTS police are investigating a sickening rant against Celtic and the Catholic church posted on former top English ref Jeff Winter’s website.

The internet diary entry called the Pope a “dress wearing, Nazi, kiddy-fiddling protector” and asked if altar boys would be “abused in celebration” after Celtic beat Rangers last month.

Celtic yesterday reported the matter to Strathclyde Police, who confirmed they had begun a probe.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...6908-23696934/

Pretty mild stuff for up there I would have thought.

surprised the Daily Hun didn't give the man a medal
Old Jan 13th 2012, 12:58 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

What's with all this gay sailor chat shit ?????
Old Jan 13th 2012, 2:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Well you were asleep and I was in the bath so they just took over the page........you'd better read some of it so you can talk "gay sailor" language when you see him next
Old Jan 13th 2012, 2:04 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Well you were asleep and I was in the bath so they just took over the page........you'd better read some of it so you can talk "gay sailor" language when you see him next
Well the mods should have stepped in and closed the thread,i don't want my eyes to have to witness such unchristian stuff,i have morals ya know
Old Jan 13th 2012, 2:07 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well the mods should have stepped in and closed the thread,i don't want my eyes to have to witness such unchristian stuff,i have morals ya know

Don't think most of the Mods would be seen dead in this thread
Old Jan 13th 2012, 2:08 am
FREE TIBET

Don't think most of the Mods would be seen dead in this thread
Good,release the DOGS OF WAR !!!!!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2012, 2:09 am
Home and Happy

I love to see someone happy
Old Jan 13th 2012, 2:17 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

I love to see someone happy
shouldn't that be "miniature daschaunds of tiffs", in Bernies case
Old Jan 13th 2012, 2:18 am
Home and Happy

Errrmmmm these dogs are a bit hungry, shall I chuck them a couple of trolls or are they fussy what they eat?
Old Jan 13th 2012, 10:09 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah right!you'd be up for a ride on my lambretta if I offered.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 11:07 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ukecadet
blinkin Mods, get everywhere!!
Old Jan 13th 2012, 12:01 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by ukecadet
Only grease monkeys ride that shit,i'm a Vespa boy.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 4:02 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Only grease monkeys ride that shit,i'm a Vespa boy.
Oooo you little wasp!
Old Jan 15th 2012, 4:17 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Polly

I was going to PM you this but I thought it might make your friends smile too.

I opened the postbox on Thursday and found your envelope. Conversation between me and Alex follows:

ME: Oh look , it must be a Christmas card from Mummy's friend in Australia

ALEX - No it's not. It's got a Halloween sticker on it.

That's not for Halloween. It is a nice Christmas card - look at it.

- Well if it's Christmas why has it got a witch sticker on it?

Mummy's friend is a witch.

- Is she? IS SHE REALLY? WOW! Does she fly and everything?

(Hiding my big smile) I'm not sure if she really flies Alex but I know she's got different hats and a wand.

- A real wand. How do you know? Have you seen it?

I haven't seen it but I know that the guards at the airport tried to take it out of her bag when she went to England a while ago.

- WOW! Like when Chloe forgot about her school scissors in her pencil case and the guard threw them in the bin?

Yes, but they didn't take my friend's wand because it wasn't sharp. Nor were Chloe's baby scissors but the guard was being extra careful with those.

- Do all witches have their own stickers then?

I don't know. My friend does obviously.

- I don't think your friend is a proper witch yet Mummy anyway. I think she's still learning.

Why?

- Well she had to get an aeroplane so she hasn't learned how to fly yet !

Thanks a lot for the lovely card Polly. Sorry you never got one from us. I was hopeless and never sent one to anybody - except for the children's orphanage.

Hope this doesn't bring on an avalanche of people asking why they didn't get cards - ooops. Perhaps it should have been a PM after all - lol.
Old Jan 15th 2012, 7:56 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Dear Polly

I was going to PM you this but I thought it might make your friends smile too.

I opened the postbox on Thursday and found your envelope. Conversation between me and Alex follows:

ME: Oh look , it must be a Christmas card from Mummy's friend in Australia

ALEX - No it's not. It's got a Halloween sticker on it.

That's not for Halloween. It is a nice Christmas card - look at it.

- Well if it's Christmas why has it got a witch sticker on it?

Mummy's friend is a witch.

- Is she? IS SHE REALLY? WOW! Does she fly and everything?

(Hiding my big smile) I'm not sure if she really flies Alex but I know she's got different hats and a wand.

- A real wand. How do you know? Have you seen it?

I haven't seen it but I know that the guards at the airport tried to take it out of her bag when she went to England a while ago.

- WOW! Like when Chloe forgot about her school scissors in her pencil case and the guard threw them in the bin?

Yes, but they didn't take my friend's wand because it wasn't sharp. Nor were Chloe's baby scissors but the guard was being extra careful with those.

- Do all witches have their own stickers then?

I don't know. My friend does obviously.

- I don't think your friend is a proper witch yet Mummy anyway. I think she's still learning.

Why?

- Well she had to get an aeroplane so she hasn't learned how to fly yet !

Thanks a lot for the lovely card Polly. Sorry you never got one from us. I was hopeless and never sent one to anybody - except for the children's orphanage.

Hope this doesn't bring on an avalanche of people asking why they didn't get cards - ooops. Perhaps it should have been a PM after all - lol.
I love it, thats so sweet - and so logical! I must try and remember to bring The Hat as well as the wand when I come over

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.