Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Feb 26th 2011, 12:14 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN

6-3 england

Enjoyed watching the 'kick and clap' today - pity the Ash flash was deemed invalid by sir.

Good year for England to run into form, roll on the RWC!!
Old Feb 26th 2011, 7:12 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Enjoyed watching the 'kick and clap' today - pity the Ash flash was deemed invalid by sir.

Good year for England to run into form, roll on the RWC!!
yup and better time zone for you as well

Didn't see anything wrong with Tindall's disallowed try either, not held so allowed to carry on
Old Feb 26th 2011, 7:57 pm

yup and better time zone for you as well

Didn't see anything wrong with Tindall's disallowed try either, not held so allowed to carry on
Well, the bulldozing bulldog kind of admitted afterwards it could have been fairly ruled out...

Damn, Broady out (got a bad case of the shits after seeing Sehwag's 175) with Indians batting first and won't have to deal with Bopara (Bell should have been dropped)- gym now for me instead of TMS.

Arses going to lift first trophy in donkeys years, well since the donkey?

Last edited by expatasia; Feb 26th 2011 at 8:01 pm.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 8:43 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the bulldozing bulldog kind of admitted afterwards it could have been fairly ruled out...

Damn, Broady out (got a bad case of the shits after seeing Sehwag's 175) with Indians batting first and won't have to deal with Bopara (Bell should have been dropped)- gym now for me instead of TMS.

2-0 to the Gooners today, 4-0 me versus Stella supply in fridge

good start by India but Sehwag out
Old Feb 27th 2011, 12:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Birmingham and if Ireland can trounce Scotland at the rugby too, that'd be a nice bonus
Old Feb 27th 2011, 1:03 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Pollyana
C'mon Birmingham and if Ireland can trounce Scotland at the rugby too, that'd be a nice bonus
may your cauldron spring a leak and your beer evaporate

Ireland - Scotland ah yes englands next 2 victims
Old Feb 27th 2011, 1:05 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

may your cauldron spring a leak and your beer evaporate

Ireland - Scotland ah yes englands next 2 victims
I hope for your sake your magical powers aren't at their peak cos if I get home in the morning to find my cauldron leaking I may have to get out my best Toad Spell
Old Feb 27th 2011, 1:07 am

KP out to freakish caught & bowled but at least Scott Parker puts one over the red shite - Mr Magoo, are you watching?

My pred for the Mickey Mouse Cup Final - Arses 2 Brummies 1, but that won't count as a trophy eh Wenger?
Old Feb 27th 2011, 1:15 am
Shiny Arse Know All

KP out to freakish caught & bowled but at least Scott Parker puts one over the red shite - Mr Magoo, are you watching?

My pred for the Mickey Mouse Cup Final - Arses 2 Brummies 1, but that won't count as a trophy eh Wenger?
Trott to bore the Indian bowlers to distraction
Old Feb 27th 2011, 4:56 am
Home and Happy

Anyone seen any Arsenal Fans around here?????
Old Feb 27th 2011, 5:14 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Anyone seen any Arsenal Fans around here?????
FOR F***@@@@@@@"""££$$%%%KS SAKE, IF IN DOUBT BOOT IT THE f&&&***@@@@££""K OUT:curse:

Right feel better now, absolutely bossed the 2nd half, Foster made some excellent saves then our centre half cocks up

in short

bugger :curse:

just hope VP is fit for Barca
Old Feb 27th 2011, 5:22 am
Home and Happy

FOR F***@@@@@@@"""££$$%%%KS SAKE, IF IN DOUBT BOOT IT THE f&&&***@@@@££""K OUT:curse:

Right feel better now, absolutely bossed the 2nd half, Foster made some excellent saves then our centre half cocks up

in short

bugger :curse:

just hope VP is fit for Barca
I think that translates to "Sailor is not a happy bunny"

That was a great match, I have to say. Scared the office ghost out of its wits when I cheered at that last goal, I could hear it fleeing the building

Good night all round, thank goodness I have three TVs in here - each one sweet!!

Have another to drown yer sorrows mate
Old Feb 27th 2011, 5:24 am
Shiny Arse Know All

I think that translates to "Sailor is not a happy bunny"

That was a great match, I have to say. Scared the office ghost out of its wits when I cheered at that last goal, I could hear it fleeing the building

Good night all round, thank goodness I have three TVs in here - each one sweet!!

Have another to drown yer sorrows mate
I am doing

now watching end of The Legend of Zorro, Catherine Zeta Jones
Old Feb 27th 2011, 5:27 am
Home and Happy

I am doing

now watching end of The Legend of Zorro, Catherine Zeta Jones
She should be able to help you drown your sorrows
Old Feb 27th 2011, 5:29 am
Shiny Arse Know All

She should be able to help you drown your sorrows
she might be the one drowning

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.