Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Britain gets raped. Again!!!

Wikiposts

Britain gets raped. Again!!!

Old May 25th 2011, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Britain gets raped. Again!!!

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Ever thought you might find yourself sat in front of me at an interview?

...and I'll ask again. Why are you here?
Are you hiring SAP guys nowadays?
Old May 25th 2011, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
You may find this interesting. I hope it will heal your wounds! This is the company run by same person Tata!

http://www.tcs.com/news_events/press...-employer.aspx
Tata Consultancy are a slave labour mob as well. In the UK the business model is: stuff employing locals but lets bring in Indian nationals on temp sponsored visas and pay them bugger all, all the while undercutting the rest of the market.
Old May 25th 2011, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

Why don't all the peeps who like the idea of working the way tata seem to be doing business go and work for them, why move half way around the world and get away from the likes of
Old May 25th 2011, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII
Tata Consultancy are a slave labour mob as well. In the UK the business model is: stuff employing locals but lets bring in Indian nationals on temp sponsored visas and pay them bugger all, all the while undercutting the rest of the market.
Agree with you! These days almost all multinational companies follow the same delivery model!
Old May 25th 2011, 9:06 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deb68
Why don't all the peeps who like the idea of working the way tata seem to be doing business go and work for them, why move half way around the world and get away from the likes of
Is that your photo in your avatar Debs? If so you look cute
Old May 25th 2011, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

It was but i have deleted it now, to many pervs on here lately
Old May 25th 2011, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 25th 2011, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Is that your photo in your avatar Debs? If so you look cute
That made me think of this

Dirty rotter
Old May 25th 2011, 9:20 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

It was but i have deleted it now, to many pervs on here lately
Just as this was getting interested

edited to add: Wow HOT mama!!!!!
Old May 25th 2011, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

This is the real me...
Old May 25th 2011, 9:25 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Just as this was getting interested

edited to add: Wow HOT mama!!!!!

How come you're not down at the Cargo bar to catch up with Cindy from last week?

S
Old May 25th 2011, 9:29 pm
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
How come you're not down at the Cargo bar to catch up with Cindy from last week?

S
You have met my wife. All Japan Kendo champion. How long do you think I would survive if I chased Cindy?

On the other hand Cindy WAS hot. I thought she was more interested in you.

Anyway, that is Thursday isn’t it?
Old May 25th 2011, 9:30 pm
Not allowed opinions.

This is the real me...
you sexy minx!
Old May 25th 2011, 9:31 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

You have met my wife. All Japan Kendo champion. How long do you think I would survive if I chased Cindy?

On the other hand Cindy WAS hot. I thought she was more interested in you.

Anyway, that is Thursday isn’t it?

Yup, though I think she was only interested in the $$$ in my wallet myself...

S
Old May 25th 2011, 9:32 pm
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Yup, though I think she was only interested in the $$$ in my wallet myself...

S
I told her you were a rich rock star.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.