Wikiposts

Aus police

Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

POW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nice
Default Re: Aus police

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Perhaps you're just lucky then.
Luck does'nt come into it.

Barney
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

POW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nice

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I think its about time you stopped and had a lie down then....
Stop, revive, survive. I am 122 years old lol
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by framac67
How much is a paid informant getting these days. just kidding
you mean to tell me that informants are getting paid.
Bugger, wish someone told me that years ago

Barney
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

robclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nice

I almost mistakenly joined the police force here in Queensland. I went to Oxley for the open day and unfortunately it confirmed what they are perceived as by the vast majority of the public here - Most (I'm sure not all, I hope) were so far up themselves they literally are arse holes! I went away disallusioned and disgusted.

Since then I have been booked for doing 65Kph in a 60Kph area. What happened to discretion? Tossers!
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:10 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robclaridge
I almost mistakenly joined the police force here in Queensland. I went to Oxley for the open day and unfortunately it confirmed what they are perceived as by the vast majority of the public here - Most (I'm sure not all, I hope) were so far up themselves they literally are arse holes! I went away disallusioned and disgusted.

Since then I have been booked for doing 65Kph in a 60Kph area. What happened to discretion? Tossers!
I would say that's pretty unusual. When we use the LIDAR (hand held speed detector) we set it on 74 or 75 km/h if we're on a 60 km/h road, so it's very reasonable. If you're doing more than 15 km/h over the limit it's pretty hard to complain. So getting booked for being 5 km/h over would be pretty uncommon. Not that that's much consolation for you.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

So getting booked for being 5 km/h over would be pretty uncommon. Not that that's much consolation for you.[/QUOTE]

Don't come to Victoria then

I have had a 66 in a 60, 86 in an 80 and another 86 in an 80 not quite 5kpm but close enough

On the other hand I was in Hobart last week and got caught doing 63 in a 50 and they let me off with a caution as I was from interstate
Old Sep 21st 2009, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jond
So getting booked for being 5 km/h over would be pretty uncommon. Not that that's much consolation for you.

Don't come to Victoria then

I have had a 66 in a 60, 86 in an 80 and another 86 in an 80 not quite 5kpm but close enough

On the other hand I was in Hobart last week and got caught doing 63 in a 50 and they let me off with a caution as I was from interstate[/QUOTE]

The best tip of the day.

Keep your British Licence handy, put on your best of english accent- Terrible sorry old chap, just here on holiday - produce your british driving licence and see what happens.

It has got me off 3 speeding fines.

It does help that if the car your driving is not registered in your name.

Barney
Old Sep 21st 2009, 9:23 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Those police people really are total bastards aren't they, catching you and fining you for breaking the law. Unbelievable behaviour, perhaps you should report them.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by robclaridge

Someone I know joined a uni here in Australia as a police cadet (Its a policing 'degree' jointly offered by the uni and the police force). That person quit the course within the 1st semester upon discovering the aspiration job of being a copper means having to deal and work with fellow colleagues who are mostly ignorant single digit IQ yet arrogant arseholes with no moral. That tells me alot about the police force
Old Sep 21st 2009, 10:52 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by POW148
, put on your best of english accent- Terrible sorry old chap, just here on holiday
Sod all to do with the thread, but adopting (or speaking normally?) as above got me out of the usual Do you have/want/require Austar" sales patter today at the mall Of course, I am probably buggered because they are bound to spot me shopping there most weeks!

Em x
Old Sep 21st 2009, 10:56 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Those police people really are total bastards aren't they, catching you and fining you for breaking the law. Unbelievable behaviour, perhaps you should report them.
Like the 5 or so shamed in Qld, again. Several of which were seen running nude around an unmarked police mini-bus......

Last edited by The Bloke; Sep 21st 2009 at 11:00 pm.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Like the 5 or so shamed in Qld, again. Several of which were seen running nude around an unmarked police mini-bus......
I did wonder how they were recognised as police when there was no uniform and the minibus was unmarked though - had the woman met them in that state before
Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:16 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

I did wonder how they were recognised as police when there was no uniform and the minibus was unmarked though - had the woman met them in that state before
Probably!!!
Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

They probably stole a sneak peak at the tasers
Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:38 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

she didnt recognise them she phoned the police to report them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.