Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We can't justify going after all

We can't justify going after all

Old Dec 10th 2004, 1:46 am
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice
Default Re: We can't justify going after all

Aw shit I forgot to bring my handbag today
Old Dec 10th 2004, 1:46 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeStanton
Badge (aka 'Chewbacca's bitch') smiled "Of course, I can do 2000 push-ups in my sleep. In fact, my mates are amazed at how I'm so fit. I'm even thinking of climbing Everest while in a straightjacket."

Hevs/Jabba the Hutt belches "The girls don't just love me for my looks. I've got a large brain - why, I keep it in the fridge. Now, pass me the remote; there's a 27 round AFL replay this afternoon between the Sydney Girlies and the Adelaide Closets; followed by racing from the back of beyond. And then some kulture thing - bloody poofters!

"Badge, oh all-knowing, very fit for your age person; what is the meaning of life?"

Badge: "QED"
very good
you remind me of someone...
Old Dec 10th 2004, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sloake
So, Mike there were good points in Oz..

why dont you tell us about them as well, instead of the constant remarks about rednecks, lack of culture etc..

thats probably why people are beginning to think you are sounding bitter.
If you use the search function you might find them.
Old Dec 10th 2004, 1:49 am
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

If you use the search function you might find them.
Give us a clue...
Old Dec 10th 2004, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sloake
Give us a clue...
It's the thing near the top of the page that says 'Search'...
Old Dec 10th 2004, 1:53 am
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

It's the thing near the top of the page that says 'Search'...
ooh Michael.. you are a card...

give some examples of when you may have been slightly positive about your Oz experience...

Cant find any in the search..
Old Dec 10th 2004, 10:08 am
Badge

Mike, it doesn't come over like that anymore. There are newer people who don't know you who probably can't understand you.

When someone praises Australia, give gthem half a chance, maybe they are commentating on their new country with fresh eyes. They will soon spot all the problems, and many do it for them here as well. Most people are not that stupid. You, are starting to just get bitter. You attack Australia even when the UK is not even mentioned.

I can see your point of view, but there are professionals who like it in Australia. And guess what, there are intelligent professionals in Australia; I know many people whould die rather than be attributed as rednecks.

I do recall posts where you have said nice things about Australia - and I do believe you have forgotten those. But a few months ago you even had a few nice things to say about Sydney on the return to UK forum.

I was just thinking to day that maybe there is more to you than meets the eye, an aspect of your life that we don't know about that gives you particular motive. I don't know. For all we know, you could be a disadvantaged black bloke who was bullied in Sydney.

I'd love to hear more about your life in London/Hertfordshire?

And you know what, you piss me off sometimes, but I'd would still look you up in London.

BM

Last edited by Badge; Dec 10th 2004 at 10:13 am.

Old Dec 10th 2004, 6:11 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
Mike, it doesn't come over like that anymore. There are newer people who don't know you who probably can't understand you.

When someone praises Australia, give gthem half a chance, maybe they are commentating on their new country with fresh eyes. They will soon spot all the problems, and many do it for them here as well. Most people are not that stupid. You, are starting to just get bitter. You attack Australia even when the UK is not even mentioned.

I can see your point of view, but there are professionals who like it in Australia. And guess what, there are intelligent professionals in Australia; I know many people whould die rather than be attributed as rednecks.

I do recall posts where you have said nice things about Australia - and I do believe you have forgotten those. But a few months ago you even had a few nice things to say about Sydney on the return to UK forum.

I was just thinking to day that maybe there is more to you than meets the eye, an aspect of your life that we don't know about that gives you particular motive. I don't know. For all we know, you could be a disadvantaged black bloke who was bullied in Sydney.

I'd love to hear more about your life in London/Hertfordshire?

And you know what, you piss me off sometimes, but I'd would still look you up in London.

BM
Don,t bother badge , you are "preaching to the convoluted" ............ mm
Old Dec 10th 2004, 6:56 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

There weren't too many "old folks' homes" around in the 18h century....

Sorry to burst your bubble, mate, but moving to Oz doesn't rank as one of life's most challenging tasks. Then again, perhaps it does for some.

As far as failure is concened, some of us aspire to higher things than being a removalist in the back of beyond - itself located on the far tip of nowhere..
Sorry Mike, gotta tell you the bad news. After reading that post, if I was offered a date with you or Mr Mover, I'd deffo choose Mr Mover now. He sounds like a bloke one could have some *fun* with...

Tough, but I feel like I owe to you to be brutally frank....

Anya.
Old Dec 10th 2004, 7:01 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Innyjim

Bit of rum, sodomy and the lash never did anybody any harm...........errmmm, is this the right thread ?
Right thread - who *cares*????

Go on, InnyJim, many of us are waiting with baited breath for you to develop this theme....

Anya.
Old Dec 10th 2004, 7:08 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by Big Galah
You're under no obligation Mike - what some of us find amusing is why you choose to do it.

So often.

Cheers,

Big.
Poor Mike can't stay away, can he? Must be my perfume...

Or Badge's aftershave.... :scared:

Anya.
Old Dec 10th 2004, 7:13 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by hevs
Ohhhhh the shame, Mike could you actually BE my real father???? OH god no!!! I knew that gas oven would come in handy for something
OMG Hevs, the drop-dead gorgeous, sultry Colin-Firth-lookalike Mike Stanton is your *FATHER*?

This is TOO much.....

Anya.
Old Dec 10th 2004, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Sorry Mike, gotta tell you the bad news. After reading that post, if I was offered a date with you or Mr Mover, I'd deffo choose Mr Mover now. He sounds like a bloke one could have some *fun* with...

Tough, but I feel like I owe to you to be brutally frank....

Anya.
Spurned by yet another bodalicious, Britshexpats babe. First Podgy Possum and now you.

What's a guy to do?

Celebrate.
Old Dec 10th 2004, 8:12 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Hevs/Jabba the Hutt belches "The girls don't just love me for my looks.
I obviously get my looks from my new found forum father then don't I??
Old Dec 10th 2004, 9:23 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

if we needed a song to describe mike, would it be , MR bob DOBALINA,???by del tha family homosapien, circa 1991.....................mm