Queensland Ambulance Service

Queensland Ambulance Service

Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

katie999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Queensland Ambulance Service

Originally Posted by holsie0
A WEEK>>>>>>>>> u lucky........... Been on the market since feb
Suppose u are not interested in a 4 bedder with good rental potential in East Anglia
i have still to get granted my visa, so as i am homeless in a few weeks, i might just happen to be looking for a new place to live....... anyone know any handsome australian men looking for a wife?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by katie999
3 police checks! surprised i havent been asked to give fingerprints too!
Ohhh...........some dark distant secret I love a mystery.....
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all

i have still to get granted my visa, so as i am homeless in a few weeks, i might just happen to be looking for a new place to live....... anyone know any handsome australian men looking for a wife?
I speak fluent oz
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

im getting so desperate to get to oz that i have lusted after a guy because i thought was australian, and a year later my hopes were dashed when he actually turned out to be fabio from turkey....... think the 2 years of waiting to get to the gold coast have warped my mind!!!!!!!

yes, things are getting THAT bad...... lol
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

fa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nice

im getting so desperate to get to oz that i have lusted after a guy because i thought was australian, and a year later my hopes were dashed when he actually turned out to be fabio from turkey....... think the 2 years of waiting to get to the gold coast have warped my mind!!!!!!!

yes, things are getting THAT bad...... lol
I know a guy called Bruce if that helps

Sent my visa 2 weeks ago. I know QLD have it but not heard if it's been sent on for approval. Medicals are a bl**dy nightmare they will be another 10 -15 days before they will be sent to OZ. I guess they have to get them first before approval of my visa. Guess I will have to wait another 6 weeks to hear
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fa kin su pa
I know a guy called Bruce if that helps

Sent my visa 2 weeks ago. I know QLD have it but not heard if it's been sent on for approval. Medicals are a bl**dy nightmare they will be another 10 -15 days before they will be sent to OZ. I guess they have to get them first before approval of my visa. Guess I will have to wait another 6 weeks to hear
arent ALL australian guys called bruce or shane? ill happily be a shiela! hee hee!

i posted my visa app over a week ago and they havent recieved it yet but it might just be lying in an in tray waiting to find its way to catherines desk!

anyone been allocated a 'buddy' yet?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:07 pm
Somewhere in Oz

sla453 will become famous soon enough

arent ALL australian guys called bruce or shane? ill happily be a shiela! hee hee!

i posted my visa app over a week ago and they havent recieved it yet but it might just be lying in an in tray waiting to find its way to catherines desk!

No 'buddy' as yet .... does that mean nobuddy loves me?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sla453
No 'buddy' as yet .... does that mean nobuddy loves me?
ill be your buddy! ill wave you off at the airport and remind you to keep me a space in your tent on the beach!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:18 pm
Somewhere in Oz

sla453 will become famous soon enough

ill be your buddy! ill wave you off at the airport and remind you to keep me a space in your tent on the beach!
YESSSSSSS
Old Jul 12th 2008, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

tyne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onemanclapping
Just had my Visa approved!! 3 Weeks!!
3 weeks! Thats pretty good going mate. Just counting down the days now then. Dont forget to make the most of your last British summer!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

tyne is an unknown quantity at this point

What is everyone doing if they cant sell their property? Would you rather reduce your price and get it sold, or try and rent it out?
Im still trying to sell mine at the moment, but the more time passes the more worried i am becoming. I wont be able to afford to buy in QLD if i dont sell here.
Renting out my house is an option, but there is no guarantee i will find someone to rent it, and even if i do it might not even cover the mortgage payments.
I am sick of turning the tv on and watching the news reports about the price of houses crashing, the credit crunch and the threat of things getting alot worse. I blame the media for things getting the way they are!:curse:

Ok, rant over. Feel better now.

Anyway, good luck with everyone elses house sales
Old Jul 12th 2008, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tyne
What is everyone doing if they cant sell their property? Would you rather reduce your price and get it sold, or try and rent it out?
Im still trying to sell mine at the moment, but the more time passes the more worried i am becoming. I wont be able to afford to buy in QLD if i dont sell here.
Renting out my house is an option, but there is no guarantee i will find someone to rent it, and even if i do it might not even cover the mortgage payments.
I am sick of turning the tv on and watching the news reports about the price of houses crashing, the credit crunch and the threat of things getting alot worse. I blame the media for things getting the way they are!:curse:

Ok, rant over. Feel better now.

Anyway, good luck with everyone elses house sales
Already reduced by £20000 on market since Feb and had 4 viewings 3 a complete waste of time "just looking" types:curse: renting not an option as likewise potential of rent v mortgage repayments non viable in short need a divine intervention either that or burn it to the ground and make a run with the insurance money

Last edited by holsie0; Jul 12th 2008 at 6:44 am. Reason: Forgot to use spell chek!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:28 am
Just Joined

onemanclapping is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it depends on where you live. I've decided to rent mine out 'cos no-one can afford to buy at the moment & rents are going up. It doesn't quite cover my mortgage but it's near enough & at least it means if it all goes belly up in Oz I'll still be on the property ladder here & if not it's a good investment when things settle down again.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

keep your chin up guys. i promise if i win the lottery ill buy all your houses!

i still say we all move in with sals though and at worst, we can be neighbours with our long row of tents on the beach!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Tilly mint is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Katie,
Who did you post it with? I used DHL but had problems as it is a PO box and it had to be signed for so. The package always goes back to the DHL depot were it sits until you ring them.:curse: to make alternative arrangements.
At £20 a throw its happened twice now!

Also used Royal Mail but their secure post is also sign for. And is only tracked to OZ. Once in Oz they can't track it.

I have to send some copies of stuff out and this time I am going to risk normal post its prob just as quick.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.