Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Queensland Ambulance Service

Queensland Ambulance Service

Old Jun 14th 2008, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Queensland Ambulance Service

Originally Posted by BB999
Actually.....What is salary sacrificing????
You work 24/7 just for the love of the job!

Look up Remserve.

WW
Old Jun 14th 2008, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

fa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nice

Hi all you good people. I need help filling out this bl**dy form can someone PM me or reply with the answers to the following questions on the 47es form.

Q29 Name of nominating Bussiness?
Job Title?
Occupation?

Q30 Total Remuneration Package?
Base Salary Component?

Q32 Do you want your visa application to be considered as exceptional?
If the answer is yes do we tick the skills box 3 years post qualification experience?

Q37 If the nomination application is refused or withdrawn, do you wish to withdraw your visa application?

Q74 Do we have to supply the evidence and copies of all qualifications?
Do we have to supply copy of nomination letter?
Do we supply formal letter?
Are the above supplied by us or do QLD include them when they send the visa in?

Do we tick any boxs under ENS category only?

Q81 Application Charge?

Q82 What do we put about paying?

Is it just me who has found this form difficult
Old Jun 14th 2008, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Am here!!!!! Beautiful sunny coast! On Oct induction :-))))))
scottie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onemanclapping
I've got my fingers 7 everything else crossed for September. Already sorted my house out (I'm gonna rent it out) & my visa application & medical are with DIAC. It's just a waiting game now, nobody seems to know how long it takes though
Am in sort of same boat. Have sold my house, car and living with my parentsWould like 2 make Sept induction 2....suppose it just depends how long the visa takes. Desperate just 2 get there now
Old Jun 14th 2008, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fa kin su pa
Hi all you good people. I need help filling out this bl**dy form can someone PM me or reply with the answers to the following questions on the 47es form.

Q29 Name of nominating Bussiness?
Job Title?
Occupation?

Q30 Total Remuneration Package?
Base Salary Component?

Q32 Do you want your visa application to be considered as exceptional?
If the answer is yes do we tick the skills box 3 years post qualification experience?

Q37 If the nomination application is refused or withdrawn, do you wish to withdraw your visa application?

Q74 Do we have to supply the evidence and copies of all qualifications?
Do we have to supply copy of nomination letter?
Do we supply formal letter?
Are the above supplied by us or do QLD include them when they send the visa in?

Do we tick any boxs under ENS category only?

Q81 Application Charge?

Q82 What do we put about paying?

Is it just me who has found this form difficult
No form is awful:curse: Catherine is very good tho and will fill in anything u miss as long as u highlight 4 her.
Answers QAS, Advanced care Para, Para, 349111 ambulance officer.
Base salary 46,540 total, catherine will fill in 4 u
Q 32.no, unless u over 45
Q37. Left for the lovely C 2 fill in
Yes to all letters anc certs. Sure Qas will have copies of any u can't find. Remember 2 get them certified.
Q 81/82 Catherine fills that bit in. Poor girl gonna have writers cramp by the x we all finished.
Hope this helps.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Ronnie and Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know what dates the induction courses are for september and october 08. Also do they put you up in accomodation whilst doing the course.
Thanx
Old Jun 14th 2008, 6:14 pm
mil
Forum Regular

mil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ronnie and Deb
Does anyone know what dates the induction courses are for september and october 08. Also do they put you up in accomodation whilst doing the course.
Thanx
I know the September course starts on the 1st because I am on it. Not sure about the October one, sorry.

With regards to accomodation, QAS apparently put us up for the three week duration for free. If you are taking family with you, they can put them up as well but they say you will have to pay for them yourself.

Hope that helps.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Thanx Mil, i looked back at this thread and the october one is the 27th. Do you know where it is they put you up
Old Jun 15th 2008, 6:57 pm
mil
Forum Regular

mil is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, not sure yet. I think the course is based in Kedron but I may be wrong. I'm sure one of the ones who have already done the course will be able to let us know. QAS said they would email me 5 weeks before the start date to give me an idea of which station I will be based at, and the contact details of a 'buddy'. Since the wife and kids won't be coming over until a few months down the line, I could use all the 'buddies' I can get.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

fa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nice

Originally Posted by scottie
No form is awful:curse: Catherine is very good tho and will fill in anything u miss as long as u highlight 4 her.
Answers QAS, Advanced care Para, Para, 349111 ambulance officer.
Base salary 46,540 total, catherine will fill in 4 u
Q 32.no, unless u over 45
Q37. Left for the lovely C 2 fill in
Yes to all letters anc certs. Sure Qas will have copies of any u can't find. Remember 2 get them certified.
Q 81/82 Catherine fills that bit in. Poor girl gonna have writers cramp by the x we all finished.
Hope this helps.
Thanks very much
Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx Mil, i looked back at this thread and the october one is the 27th. Do you know where it is they put you up
I know some of the previous courses have been held at the Bardon Cenference Centre (western suburbs of Brisbane) - there is accommodation there, so I would guess they probably put you up on site.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Is it just me who is thick

The information sheet say's " Part O of Form 47ES will be completed by the Authorised Recipient" However, part O is all the signatures and declarations and requires the main applicant to sign

What do I do then???
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Hi again,
Has anyone had problems sending emails to the ambulancerecruitment address, ours just keep bouncing back.
For anyone who's interested here are the dates of the induction courses
21 July 2008

1 September 2008

27 October 2008

16 February 2009

13 April 2009

25 May 2009
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fa kin su pa
Is it just me who is thick

The information sheet say's " Part O of Form 47ES will be completed by the Authorised Recipient" However, part O is all the signatures and declarations and requires the main applicant to sign

What do I do then???
U need 2 sign Q 83-86. Think it a miss print on info sheet. Ps is this lovely British weather driving everyone else nuts 2?:curse:
Just found a fab book in Borders on moving 2 Oz. Its called Living and working in Australia ( not very original but does what it says on the cover) by David Hampshire. Most conclusive 1 we've found if anyone looking

Last edited by scottie; Jun 17th 2008 at 6:07 pm. Reason: MUST learn 2 use spell check!!!!
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

what does the person write on your things when they certify your documents. God I feel thick
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi again,
Has anyone had problems sending emails to the ambulancerecruitment address, ours just keep bouncing back.
For anyone who's interested here are the dates of the induction courses
21 July 2008

1 September 2008

27 October 2008

16 February 2009

13 April 2009

25 May 2009
Yes I have. Make sure you add them to your contacts and then email them through your contacts and not just reply to an old email. You should then find it works

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.