Queensland Ambulance Service

Queensland Ambulance Service

Old May 27th 2008, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

tyne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Queensland Ambulance Service

Originally Posted by fa kin su pa
:curse: how frustrated am I :curse:
Just relax mate. It will all come good in the end. You should find out soon enough.
Old May 27th 2008, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

fa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nice

Originally Posted by tyne
Just relax mate. It will all come good in the end. You should find out soon enough.
It must be all the rain, rain, rain and rain
Old May 28th 2008, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

It must be all the rain, rain, rain and rain
Rains here too mate! Well yesterday afternoon anyway, all afternoon, dark grey sky and poured it down, was like being in the northwest except I was sat under the patio by the pool in my shorts lol
sorry mate you will get here soon honest
Old May 30th 2008, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

Location: Am here!!!!! Beautiful sunny coast! On Oct induction :-))))))
scottie is an unknown quantity at this point

Its gonna be tough scottie! It really is so beautiful. I cant believe i got s/coast. Still sorting out visa stuff. Just sent away for police checks for my wife, so need to wait a few weeks for that anyway. I used to get so frustrated when i did not know what was happening with the job in QAS, but now im a lot more relaxed about it knowing the job is there waiting for me!
Yeah, me 2. Have filled in nasty beastie forms and sent them away. Now all I gotta do is wait.....if i have filled them in properly
Old May 30th 2008, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

Location: Am here!!!!! Beautiful sunny coast! On Oct induction :-))))))
scottie is an unknown quantity at this point

:curse: how frustrated am I :curse:
Don't get 2 fed up You know how it goes....bet u are there at the same x as us if not before.
Old May 30th 2008, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

onemanclapping is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks, i've only just found out about this forum. I had my interview in December last year in Brisbane while I was over visiting. I got my job offer on the 8th May & am heading for the Capricornia area (My girlfriend is based in Rockhampton). I have filled in my visa application forms & had my medical. All my forms are with QAS & had an email from them today telling me they are being sent to Brisbane DIAC next week so I've got my fingers & everything else crossed for a speedy resolution. It's just me applying, no spouse, no kids. Anybody gone through it have any idea of a timescale for visa processing? QAS were understandably reluctant to give me any indication just said that the DIAC process can be long as they need to be thorough. I'd be grateful for any info at all. Cheers & if I can be of any help to anyone who is currently filling in the visa forms let me know.
Old May 30th 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

fa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nice

How long is a peice of string
Old Jun 5th 2008, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Its all gone quiet in here. I guess everyone is either out enjoying their last british summer, or filling in the visa application forms if they have not done so already. Im doing both. Filling out forms in the garden.

Has anyone applied for a career break from their current service? If so, how long can you take?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Its all gone quiet in here. I guess everyone is either out enjoying their last british summer, or filling in the visa application forms if they have not done so already. Im doing both. Filling out forms in the garden.

Has anyone applied for a career break from their current service? If so, how long can you take?
I have in a roundabout way been told today that I am going to the S/CI can smell the BBQ and taste the beer

I have a meeting in the morning regarding the career break You can have upto 5 years off but lets see.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all

Yep filling in the forms So many and soooooooooooo much information. Currently having a stress out over form 80:curse:, serves us right for taking so many damn holidays
Old Jun 5th 2008, 2:46 pm
Just Joined

Tilly mint is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeap! so many forms, has anyone else sent off for the 47P form (PNN check?)
or had the medicals?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tilly mint
or had the medicals?

Police check done got to make appointment for the meds, apparently 5 of us around about a grand
Old Jun 5th 2008, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by holsie0
Yep filling in the forms So many and soooooooooooo much information. Currently having a stress out over form 80:curse:, serves us right for taking so many damn holidays
Every holiday in the last 10 years! I dont even remember what i did last month, nevermind 10 years ago!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tilly mint
or had the medicals?
Police checks applied for again, as last ones expire before i plan to be in OZ. Meds booked in for next week.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

Tilly mint is an unknown quantity at this point

Medicals also next week . Kids are under that age so don't have to put them through all of it/ or pay as much! Good luck to you all on the last hurdle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.