Reload this Page >

Queensland Ambulance Service

Queensland Ambulance Service

Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:00 am
Just Joined

alan para is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Queensland Ambulance Service

Originally Posted by katie999
keep your chin up guys. i promise if i win the lottery ill buy all your houses!

i still say we all move in with sals though and at worst, we can be neighbours with our long row of tents on the beach!

had an acknowledgement from qas that my application has been passed to the commity not sure what that means. but can anyone give me any advice as to what i should do now ie medicals visa application police check etc seems im jumping the gun a bit as not even been offered an interview yet

thanks newbie on here and going to oz on my own not knowing a bloody sole scarey
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

katie999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tilly mint
Hi Katie,
Who did you post it with? I used DHL but had problems as it is a PO box and it had to be signed for so. The package always goes back to the DHL depot were it sits until you ring them.:curse: to make alternative arrangements.
At £20 a throw its happened twice now!

Also used Royal Mail but their secure post is also sign for. And is only tracked to OZ. Once in Oz they can't track it.

I have to send some copies of stuff out and this time I am going to risk normal post its prob just as quick.
hi tilly

just did recorded delivery to oz through the 'wonderful' royal mail... haven't had problems in the past with them, but it should have been there in a few days and thats now been over a week.....

the post office don't really care as it had no monetary value, but its my sanity im concerned about if i need to fill one more form/police check or whatever out!!!!! :curse:

im hoping CB has got it by monday or im going to find a big oven to stick my head in! lol
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

katie999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alan para
had an acknowledgement from qas that my application has been passed to the commity not sure what that means. but can anyone give me any advice as to what i should do now ie medicals visa application police check etc seems im jumping the gun a bit as not even been offered an interview yet

thanks newbie on here and going to oz on my own not knowing a bloody sole scarey
its worth scrolling back through the previous threads, even if it takes you a day as there are a lot of good pointers and i imagine EVERYTHING has been covered from first application to actually moving there! lucky buggers!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:25 am
Just Joined

Tilly mint is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onemanclapping
Just had my Visa approved!! 3 Weeks!!
Congratulations great news & good luck.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

fa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nice

Originally Posted by holsie0
Already reduced by £20000 on market since Feb and had 4 viewings 3 a complete waste of time "just looking" types:curse: renting not an option as likewise potential of rent v mortgage repayments non viable in short need a divine intervention either that or burn it to the ground and make a run with the insurance money
Have you thought about changing your mortgage to intrest only although you will not pay any capital off, the payments will be reduced and when the market improves you can sell it at the price you first wanted
Old Jul 12th 2008, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fa kin su pa
Have you thought about changing your mortgage to intrest only although you will not pay any capital off, the payments will be reduced and when the market improves you can sell it at the price you first wanted
Mmmmmmm.... had not but as you say might be an option, still got to get the visa yet one week gone and counting
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

tyne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fa kin su pa
Sounds like a possible option if the sale does not happen. Cheers mate!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

Location: Am here!!!!! Beautiful sunny coast! On Oct induction :-))))))
scottie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Tilly,
if u e mail Australia post and give them ur international signed 4 no they will tell u when it was delivered. Have done this x2 so far and had an answer by the next day. Seem 2 b a lot more efficient than our lovely royal mail.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:43 am
Just Joined

Tilly mint is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottie
Hey Tilly,
if u e mail Australia post and give them ur international signed 4 no they will tell u when it was delivered. Have done this x2 so far and had an answer by the next day. Seem 2 b a lot more efficient than our lovely royal mail.
Cheers thanks for that scottie,
I caved in at the counter and ended up sending it signed 4 so thats good to know, hopefully thats the last of the paperwork. Good to see visas being processed within 3wks!! Has anyone been told if their applications have been filed yet?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

John_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tilly mint
Cheers thanks for that scottie,
I caved in at the counter and ended up sending it signed 4 so thats good to know, hopefully thats the last of the paperwork. Good to see visas being processed within 3wks!! Has anyone been told if their applications have been filed yet?
Just had an email today from Catherine, she is processing my application and passing it on to immigration today. Just sit and wait now

John
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Yeah, mine away, tho would have been gone 3 weeks earlier if some silly person had not put a note on it 2 say not 2 submit cos I was in Oz :curse: I WASN'T!!!!! Obviously got me confused with someone else which is not much consolation 2 me going crazy waiting
Still, hope if taking about 3 weeks should hear something next week?????
Will keep u posted how I go. Good luck 2 everyone else who is waiting 2.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:37 am
Just Joined

onemanclapping is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottie
Yeah, mine away, tho would have been gone 3 weeks earlier if some silly person had not put a note on it 2 say not 2 submit cos I was in Oz :curse: I WASN'T!!!!! Obviously got me confused with someone else which is not much consolation 2 me going crazy waiting
Still, hope if taking about 3 weeks should hear something next week?????
Will keep u posted how I go. Good luck 2 everyone else who is waiting 2.
I had similar problems with some of my forms. When they moved offices they lost my first medical & a few of my other forms & then there was a mix up as there is someone applying who has exactly the same name as me!! Now whenever I send something I phone up to make sure they've got it & they know who it's from! Still it all worked out in the end, my flight is now booked & I leave on 22nd August. Anyone else on the Sept 1st course?
Old Jul 16th 2008, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

Boweaver will become famous soon enough

Hi not sure if this was answered earlier. With regards to the 3 week reply, what type of Visa was applied for?
Ta and congratulations.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:06 am
Just Joined

onemanclapping is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Boweaver
Hi not sure if this was answered earlier. With regards to the 3 week reply, what type of Visa was applied for?
Ta and congratulations.
Hi, it was a 147 Permanent Residence Visa, sponsored under a labour agreement by QAS. Hope that helps.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by onemanclapping
I had similar problems with some of my forms. When they moved offices they lost my first medical & a few of my other forms & then there was a mix up as there is someone applying who has exactly the same name as me!! Now whenever I send something I phone up to make sure they've got it & they know who it's from! Still it all worked out in the end, my flight is now booked & I leave on 22nd August. Anyone else on the Sept 1st course?
WoW!!!!! That doesn't give u much x when u get there. Have they helped u sort out accomodation n stuff?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.