Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Old Oct 21st 2006, 9:25 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Originally Posted by christinabell
Aww BB why did you have to go and spoil it. Now my secrets out. A naked man and llamas, what more could a girl ask for

....I know....a naked llama farmer out in the backs of nowhere with all that pent up frustration......can't see the possible attraction myself
Old Oct 21st 2006, 9:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Aww BB why did you have to go and spoil it. Now my secrets out. A naked man and llamas, what more could a girl ask for

2 naked men and no llama's
Old Oct 21st 2006, 9:28 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
deviant!
Old Oct 21st 2006, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

christinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
....BEWARE ALL....CB is coming to get all that diss her country on this forum.

....You might be busy CB!
PMSL BB that would take a lifetime !!

To be honest, most of it doesnt bother me. I expect to hear the good and the bad about the place, afterall, its a fact we arent perfect. I only get uptight when people go OTT.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 9:41 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
as someone in the application process i find it unsettling that the crap things about oz thread has three times the posts of the good things thread!
Because most of the people who have good things to say about Aust are too busy out having a GOOD TIME ................... mm
Old Oct 21st 2006, 9:44 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by mr mover
Because most of the people who have good things to say about Aust are too busy out having a GOOD TIME ................... mm
yup...came to that my conclusion myself.

a sign of success is probably less frequent posting on this forum and just using it to keep up to date with mates.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=mumomonty][QUOTE=Mercedes]
Originally Posted by arkon

UK farmers aren't poor. they're subsidised up to their eyeballs.
How many farmers do you personally know?
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mr mover
If enough people keep complaining about what they dont like about OZ then 3 things will happen:
  1. those who read this forum wont leave the UK,
  2. a lot of people in OZ, that may be fence-sitters, will convince themselves that all is bad and will return,
  3. good things/ bad things or like/dislike whinges/discussions will become a thing of the past.

Those living in OZ and ignorant of this forum will just get on with life.

WW
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:32 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
If enough people keep complaining about what they dont like about OZ then 3 things will happen:
  1. those who read this forum wont leave the UK,
  2. a lot of people in OZ, that may be fence-sitters, will convince themselves that all is bad and will return,
  3. good things/ bad things or like/dislike whinges/discussions will become a thing of the past.

Those living in OZ and ignorant of this forum will just get on with life.

WW
Could not have put it better myself............... mm
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:00 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Where abouts are you Arkon ?
Well it's in the back of beyond, about 20k north of the land that time forgot and about 10k west of nowhere special. 40 minutes south of a massive old folks home. In a pusstule on the ass of the earth. So basically nowhere in particular worth shouting about. Wanna buy a farm?
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:09 am
A rather curious boy

Well it's in the back of beyond, about 20k north of the land that time forgot and about 10k west of nowhere special. 40 minutes south of a massive old folks home. In a pusstule on the ass of the earth. So basically nowhere in particular worth shouting about. Wanna buy a farm?

...I hope you aren't writing your own real estate blurb.....me thinks I might have spotted the problem
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:13 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy

Helloooooooo!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:19 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
...I hope you aren't writing your own real estate blurb.....me thinks I might have spotted the problem
Why?? Do you think I might have hyped it up too much and made it sound better than it is? Maybe I should tone it down a bit and add some of the social problems it has too.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:19 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.

I do.

If I'm making enough money in a few years time, Arkon chuck, I'll buy it off you.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:20 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Helloooooooo!
At least you wouldn't need a stool.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.