Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:21 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Originally Posted by arkon
At least you wouldn't need a stool.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:22 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Oh I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.

I do.

If I'm making enough money in a few years time, Arkon chuck, I'll buy it off you.
If you really wanted it I could arrange some seller finance if that would sweeten the deal, I'd even throw in some paccas. Speaking of which I made the mistake of feeding them tonight in the dark with a torch!!! The light spooked them and I got gobbed at right in the face!!!!!! You should smell what the stomach contents of a pacca are like!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:26 am
Account Closed

If you really wanted it I could arrange some seller finance if that would sweeten the deal, I'd even throw in some paccas. Speaking of which I made the mistake of feeding them tonight in the dark with a torch!!! The light spooked them and I got gobbed at right in the face!!!!!! You should smell what the stomach contents of a pacca are like!
I don't think my other half would be too impressed at moving so far from his family, sadly, but god yes, I'd like it.

I'd like to leave out the Pacca spit though, if you don't mind.

Do those creatures actually pay for themselves? There's an alpaca farm in Hartley up the road here, they do tours and sell the wool etc... Apparently they're top breaders, but I heard so many people do it that it's tricky to make money off.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:31 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think my other half would be too impressed at moving so far from his family, sadly, but god yes, I'd like it.

I'd like to leave out the Pacca spit though, if you don't mind.

Do those creatures actually pay for themselves? There's an alpaca farm in Hartley up the road here, they do tours and sell the wool etc... Apparently they're top breaders, but I heard so many people do it that it's tricky to make money off.
Make money out of them!? Not yet I don't have enough of them. They indirectly make me money by saving me tax and diesel. Oh and they keep snakes away from that side of the house.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:33 am
Account Closed

Make money out of them!? Not yet I don't have enough of them. They indirectly make me money by saving me tax and diesel. Oh and they keep snakes away from that side of the house.

So you need lots for the wool? How many do you need to make some dosh?

Interesting the snakes don't like them...
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:36 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

So you need lots for the wool? How many do you need to make some dosh?

Interesting the snakes don't like them...
I've calculated I need between 35 and 50 to make decent money out of them, so thats about another 4 years of breeding to reach that number. You only need a couple to make a jumper though.

It's not the snakes don't like them more they kill the snakes.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:40 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

At least you wouldn't need a stool.

Always bring it back round to shit dont you?!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I've calculated I need between 35 and 50 to make decent money out of them, so thats about another 4 years of breeding to reach that number. You only need a couple to make a jumper though.

I think I'll have to buy one of those for xmas to put in my garden (if it'll fit!)
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:43 am
Account Closed

Maybe an alpacca run all round the perimeter of the house? That'd sort the snakes.

Crikey, 4 years breeding? Cheaper that way I presume than just buying more of them?
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:58 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Originally Posted by christinabell
Arkon I have never said the oath, because surprise surprise, Im Australian born and bred. If I was asked to say it I wouldnt hesitate, in fact, Id have it tattooed on my backside if I had too ( yes its big enough to fit all those words lol ) I love my country and everything it stands for but thats not to say I expect everyone else to adhere to my beliefs as I am the first to admit we arent perfect. I actually feel very sorry for you as I would hate to feel so trapped in a place I was unhappy in. However, the thing that really bugs me with you is your ability to blame Australia for your own mistakes. You have repeatedly said in various posts you dont like it here because its so far away... well you bought the plane ticket to get here originally.. you saw how much it was to come here... I would hazard a guess that you've seen us on a map so you would realise we are at the other side of the world. So why do u moan about it ? You have also commented on this thread and on others in the past about the heat, the flies and the mozzies. Arkon we have had these things for over 200 years now. What made you think they wouldnt be here when you got here ? And then theres your property. I have no idea whereabouts in NSW you are, or how long ago you bought it, but do you not think that selling a rural property in the middle of one of the worst droughts we have had is going to be difficult ? My point is Australia didnt twist your arm and make you come here... we didnt pack up and move the country another 10000 miles away just to piss you off... and we didnt turn on the sun, the flys and the mozzies because we saw you coming. These are all things you should have known before you got here, so you need to take the responsibility for your actions.

Arkon I dont want to argue with you, but, you have to look at things from my point of view too. Like I said, I am Australian and I am very proud so naturally it makes me very angry when I read your posts knocking everything about us. Then when you turn around and say you want to be a citizen it makes my blood boil. Maybe Im different to everyone else, because I wouldnt even consider becoming a citizen of another country if I didnt feel some sort of pride in it. My advice to you Arkon, and I mean this in a sincere way and am no way being nasty, is , instead of getting up each morning and looking for the negatives, try looking for the positives. Set yourself a goal each day to find 5 good things about the place and I dont say that to make u like Oz, I say that to try and make your obviously sad life a bit happier. Just remember everything detrimental you say to me about Oz, is just like saying it to your son... as whether you like it or not, he is Australian too. Look at him running barefoot on the grass with the sun shining on his face smiling and laughing, because you know what ? At the end of the day thats all that matters. It doesnt matter whether its Oz or the Uk, thats the most important thing in life.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to christinabell again.
Speaking as a fellow Aussie, I have to say that's a brilliant post.

There does seem to be some sort of peculiar tension between the idea of someone who professes to hate Australia with a passion but is hoping to gain Australian citizenship because he has some vague idea that his son might want to live there at some point in the far distant future. (But if it's as awful as arkon claims, why WOULD his son want to live there?)

At the very least, this is incredible hypocrisy; at the very most, it's a classic example of the type of ****wit we get on this forum every now and then.

Ah, Britain's finest export: the ignorant, bigoted, middle-class, Daily Mail-reading curtain-twitcher (in whose eyes the only inhabitable regions of the world are London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire and Surrey!)

Where would we be without 'em?
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 2:13 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Speaking as a fellow Aussie, I have to say that's a brilliant post.

There does seem to be some sort of peculiar tension between the idea of someone who professes to hate Australia with a passion but is hoping to gain Australian citizenship because he has some vague idea that his son might want to live there at some point in the far distant future. (But if it's as awful as arkon claims, why WOULD his son want to live there?)

At the very least, this is incredible hypocrisy; at the very most, it's a classic example of the type of ****wit we get on this forum every now and then.

Ah, Britain's finest export: the ignorant, bigoted, middle-class, Daily Mail-reading curtain-twitcher (in whose eyes the only inhabitable regions of the world are London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire and Surrey!)

Where would we be without 'em?
I beg to differ! The finest British export is the steady spread of chlamydia!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 2:19 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I thought you were joking.

Then I read this:

About 1 in 20 sexually active women in the UK are infected with chlamydia. It is most common in women under 25. (About 1 in 12 women aged 20 are infected with chlamydia.)
www.patient.co.uk

:scared:

So please accept my apologies; you're absolutely correct.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 2:28 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember working in a sexual health clinic many years ago and I was amazed about how people would happily allow someone to pork them or do the porking with no protection and then moan when they get a disease.

People seem to know the risks, yet are happy to take them.

When I worked in one place, the other girls had a competition as to who had slept with the most men.

One girl lost count at 25 and then bragged 'condoms so ruin sex'.

I can well believe it about the chlamydia.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 2:32 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I thought you were joking.

Then I read this:

About 1 in 20 sexually active women in the UK are infected with chlamydia. It is most common in women under 25. (About 1 in 12 women aged 20 are infected with chlamydia.)
www.patient.co.uk

:scared:

So please accept my apologies; you're absolutely correct.
When i lived in Spain the infection rates out there were incredible!

And PP there were girls out there that did 25 guys in their 10 day holls! Pleasant girls. The blokes out there were just as bad, not one of them wore a damn thing. I worked in a night club, and the cleaners used to say that the condom machine used to have to be emptied of out of date condoms because it was hardly ever used!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 2:39 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

When i lived in Spain the infection rates out there were incredible!

And PP there were girls out there that did 25 guys in their 10 day holls! Pleasant girls. The blokes out there were just as bad, not one of them wore a damn thing. I worked in a night club, and the cleaners used to say that the condom machine used to have to be emptied of out of date condoms because it was hardly ever used!

To me, unsafe sex is rather like someone dipping their spoon in your desert and passing it round to be tasted or drinking out of the same cup.

Turns me right off Im afraid.

When we had our HIV test for Oz, that was scary enough as they say its not how many you've had, its who, so can you imagine shagging that many without protection??????

There was one guy on here, posted in the Aussie migration forum that his HIV test for his meds, had come back positive.

No way, if I was single, could I practise unsafe sex or even sleep around for that matter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.