Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Old Oct 22nd 2006, 2:46 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I remember working in a sexual health clinic many years ago and I was amazed about how people would happily allow someone to pork them or do the porking with no protection and then moan when they get a disease.
You could write a new NHS slogan: "Don't serve pork without a bag on your fork!"
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 3:16 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

There was one guy on here, posted in the Aussie migration forum that his HIV test for his meds, had come back positive.

....that's really sad and proves the reason why any HIV testing should be accompanied by prior counselling. What a dreadful shock.

I find it interesting that UK folks are shagging too much and Arkon's alpacas are shagging too little...
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 5:55 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
You could write a new NHS slogan: "Don't serve pork without a bag on your fork!"

Old Oct 22nd 2006, 6:03 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Originally Posted by busterboy
I find it interesting that UK folks are shagging too much and Arkon's alpacas are shagging too little...
He should take them to the UK and register them as single parents.

They'd be at it like knives in no time...
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 6:16 am
Fighting my corner

Thumbs up Re: The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Old Oct 22nd 2006, 6:23 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

He should take them to the UK and register them as single parents.

They'd be at it like knives in no time...

I can see the headlines already.....

Alpacas jump the council house queue

Alpacas swell the NHS waiting lists

Greedy benefit scounging Alpacas run the channel tunnel rail link nightly.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 6:28 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rug13y
What gets on my nipples about this country (esp Perth!) is the stupid time waiting at traffic lights!!
did you have time to knit a jumper?
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 6:30 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

5 Alpacas mug old lady in street, it was said that at least two were carrying flick knives.

2 Alpacas were arrested, one a 3 year old from Peckham, denies causing ABH claiming it were a gang of Greyhounds who carried out the assault.

The other 3 Alpacas are now in Zoo custody.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 6:30 am
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by possoms
did you have time to knit a jumper?

....alpacas, alpacas, alpacas
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 6:32 am
A rather curious boy

5 Alpacas mug old lady in street, it was said that at least two were carrying flick knives.

2 Alpacas were arrested, one a 3 year old from Peckham, denies causing ABH claiming it were a gang of Greyhounds who carried out the assault.

The other 3 Alpacas are now in Zoo custody.

Massive benefit fraud...gang of shifty, middle eastern looking (!?!) alpacas suspected.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 6:56 am
Fighting my corner

Not to mention...
  • Alpaca family threatened by BNP thugs

• Opposition calls for immigration review as Alpacas flood our cities

• Alpaca "gangmaster" charged in Hartlepool

• Police chief demands greater resources to tackle Aplaca-related crime

• Alpaca gangs "running rampant" in Tower Hamlets

• British ex-pat denies involvement with "Alpaca-smuggling" group

And so on and so forth.

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Oct 22nd 2006 at 7:24 am.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 6:57 am

Not to mention...

• British ex-pat denies

And so on and so forth.
Try the link below and see if it works. Look what I have posted for Arkon in photo post.

Talking of which, there is an Alpaca outside my window flashing off her ladybits.

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/d...ON_SPECIAL.wmv
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 7:04 am
A rather curious boy

Not to mention...

• British ex-pat denies

And so on and so forth.

Huge guffaw!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 7:05 am
A rather curious boy

Try the link below and see if it works. Look what I have posted for Arkon in photo post.

Talking of which, there is an Alpaca outside my window flashing off her ladybits.

that is one dumbed assed looking creature...and then there is the Alpaca!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 7:22 am
Fighting my corner

Quality!

They're like that, those Alpacas! Dirty buggers, the lot o' them.

Typical furriners.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.