Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

[QUOTE=happychick1;5829148]
Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Ohh my god we got our visa

Laughing, crying, shaking - was checking for the last time today, must check 20 times a day, even though they are closed in Oz, but hey, and one last

Hi Tracey ,
Congratulations on getting your Visa, bet your really exited
.. I was exactly the same when we got ours shaking and laughing thinking who i could call and tell.
Ill keep my fingers crossed for you, hopefully your house will sell soon and then you ll be on your way

Lisa x
Hi Lisa

Thanks for this, we area REALLY excited, I wasn't too well yesterday though due to a dreadful hangover, too much celebrating. We have spoken to the estate agent and have reduced the house and now have a new marketing plan, back in the paper on Friday so we will see.

Bye for now
Tracy