Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

Originally Posted by Simpleton
What sort of time do you usually stay out until? We're down in Nottingham having the car serviced at 1pm so would probably be later in the afternoon by the time we get back to Yorkshire, but it would be nice to meet a few of you.
Hi

Jason and I seem to think it was about 5 o clock ish when we left the last meet, one of the others may be able to remember better. Time just flew by, the kids played and we just chatted Hope you can make it back in time.

Tracy
Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Hi

Jason and I seem to think it was about 5 o clock ish when we left the last meet, one of the others may be able to remember better. Time just flew by, the kids played and we just chatted Hope you can make it back in time.

Tracy
I think it was about five....five thirty something like that, hope you can make it.

x
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
I think it was about five....five thirty something like that, hope you can make it.

x
Doesn't time fly when you are having fun
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun

Oh yes....and we got their early too!!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh yes....and we got their early too!!!!!
We are always late - where ever we go, we are late
Old Jan 13th 2008, 6:37 pm
Aussie wannabe!!

LoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really nice

I'm not going to be able to make it Got to go to a family birthday party (only told me last night), don't think i'll be back in time either, but would like to come to the next one (please don't leave it too long, think i've bored everyone here talking about Oz, they just don't seem to get it like everyone on here lol)

Hope to see you all soon
Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

chiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nice

Hi Claire

See you next week, I can't wait to talk to you, we are looking to live in Mount Eliza when we arrive and you may have guessed hubby is in IT too. We currently live in Northowram, and the house is :-

rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-18758390.rsp?pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

with the www. in front of the rightmove bit. Just sent son to shop for paper, can't imagine it will be a big picture, just one of the small estate agent adverts for now. It has only been on the market since last week, next doors has been up for sale since before Christmas and is still for sale, so we didn't rush to put ours up. We have undercut there price by £10,000, in the hope we will sell first - naughty I know.

Tracy
Hi Tracey

I am sure your house will sell quickly, the property papaer seems really thick this week, I think that is a good sign that the market is picking up!!!

It will be lovely to speak to you too as it will be good to exchange experiences. We are heading out for a holiday in 4 weeks time and spending 5 days with my brother in Mt Eliza, I can't wait!!!!

See you on Sat!!

Cx
Old Jan 13th 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chiara
Hi Tracey

I am sure your house will sell quickly, the property papaer seems really thick this week, I think that is a good sign that the market is picking up!!!

It will be lovely to speak to you too as it will be good to exchange experiences. We are heading out for a holiday in 4 weeks time and spending 5 days with my brother in Mt Eliza, I can't wait!!!!

See you on Sat!!

Cx

See you Saturday, you are soo lucky going in 4 weeks time, you won't want to come back
Old Jan 14th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Morning all!!!

if your coming sat and want my mobile number so you can find us then let me know and I will PM you.

Claire x
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi

See you all tomorrow, 2pm the Old brickworks just off the M62/M621.

As you go in, go to your left, there is a seated area.....grab the big round table if you get there first!!!!

Anyone else wanting to come feel free....the more the merrier!!!!

Cx
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi

See you all tomorrow, 2pm the Old brickworks just off the M62/M621.

As you go in, go to your left, there is a seated area.....grab the big round table if you get there first!!!!

Anyone else wanting to come feel free....the more the merrier!!!!

Cx
See you all tomorrow - really looking forward to it

Tracy
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:03 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Is anyone eating, just wandering whether to fill the kid up with e-number berfore we arrive, want 'em to be at their best
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cascrew
Is anyone eating, just wandering whether to fill the kid up with e-number berfore we arrive, want 'em to be at their best

I will feed ours before we arrive, about 12.30 ish, Sam has been at rugby this morning so will be starving. Then if they are hungry later we will get them something, they were too busy playing last time, which gave us chance to talk, although I think one child had a sandwich and others had ice cream

See you all soon - really looking forward to seeing some old faces and some new ones too

Tracy & Jason
Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Another great meet, thanks everyone......see you all soon.

Claire,Warren, Alicia and Olivia xx
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:13 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Thanks everyone for a great afternoon, good luck to those of you travelling soon.

David Lianne Abbie & Rachel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.