Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

Old Jan 6th 2008, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

Kids are very welcome, the more the merrier, I have 2 step daughters who make very good baby sitters for the younger ones.....all the adults get to sit and chat whilst the young ones run round like mad things.

So thats a few more so cool, we met at 2pm last time which seems to suit everyone. As you go in go to your left, there is a huge round table Warren and I will defend like mad!!!!

Cx
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
http://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/Locati...l.aspx?id=3493

we might be able to get there ... me, and 3 kids (cos oh might be working)

sue
Hi Sue

Would love to see you and your 3 who would really would have a ball with the other kids, really hope that you can make it, even if OH is working Look forward to meeting you soon. - the more the merrier

Tracy
Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

happychick1 will become famous soon enough

Hi Claire,
I am new to the site and have been looking through the thread about the meet on the 19th at the brickworks and just wanted to check if this was still happening and if so would it be okay if myself and my family came along to the meet. (would be me , my husband aaron and our little one kyle 3)
We live in birstall have had our visa's granted so would be great to meet some other people in the same boat..

regards

Lisa
Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by happychick1
Hi Claire,
I am new to the site and have been looking through the thread about the meet on the 19th at the brickworks and just wanted to check if this was still happening and if so would it be okay if myself and my family came along to the meet. (would be me , my husband aaron and our little one kyle 3)
We live in birstall have had our visa's granted so would be great to meet some other people in the same boat..

regards

Lisa

Hi Lisa

We hope it is still happening, and I hope that you can make it, the more the merrrier. You are so lucky to already have your visas, so it would be great to meet you.

Hopefully we will meet you and yours on the 19th

Tracy
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi Claire,

regards

Lisa
The more the merrier, think there is quite a few now so as far as I am concerned its going ahead. See you there.

Cx
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

stela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nice
Talking Re: New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Anyone up for a meet on the 19th Jan, Old Brickworks again at 2pm???

Only 2 of us so far.....come on chaps.....new year....new adventures etc!

Claire x

Oh what a shame. Im working that day.. would av loved to have met some of my notheren neighbours, hope you all have a good time anyway guy's ' Oh and 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'., to everyone on BE

Stela
Old Jan 9th 2008, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

Hi Tracy ,
We will definately be coming to the meet am looking forward to it,
Which part of oz are you heading to?

See you on the 19th

Lisa
Old Jan 9th 2008, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Tracy ,

See you on the 19th

Lisa
Hi Lisa

Great that you can make it, looking forward to meeting you, we are heading to Melbourne, Jason starts his job in March, I will follow once we sell the house - which will be in the local paper tomorrow Where are you heading?

Tracy
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Tracy ,

See you on the 19th

Lisa
Hi Lisa, see you there.

Cx
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

[

Hi Tracy,
At the moment we are looking at heading to adelaide, I Have a friend out there at the moment on holiday, so am waiting to hear her report on it . We looked at perth initially but decided would like to be nearer all the other places, have looked at brisbane and melbourne aswell but decided on adelaide.
What does jason do for a living??

Lisa
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

[

Hi Tracy,
At the moment we are looking at heading to adelaide, I Have a friend out there at the moment on holiday, so am waiting to hear her report on it . We looked at perth initially but decided would like to be nearer all the other places, have looked at brisbane and melbourne aswell but decided on adelaide.
What does jason do for a living??

Lisa
Hi Lisa

Adelaide is meant to be lovely and with the bonus of good weather too I quite fancied Brisbane initially, for the weather of course but Jason's job offer was in Melbourne so that is where we are going, but the more research I do the more I am looking forward to going to Melbourne - we shall see.

Jason is currently an IT Project Manager working for himself on contract, he has been offered a role with the largest Management Services companies in Oz, he is really looking forward to it, he was interviewed here in the UK and really liked the people he met, so we are hoping he will fit in Ok when we arrive.

Tracy
Old Jan 11th 2008, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

chiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nice

Hi Everyone

My OH has just recieved a positive assessment from the ACS so we are hoping to have our visa application in by April.

It would be lovely to meet some other people who are at various stages of the process as all our friends and family do not really understand how long winded and frustrating the process can be (and how exciting).

There would just be me and my OH Nick as we don't have kids.

Would it be ok if we came along please?

Jasonmb - where is your house as we are also in Halifax and I will have a peek at your house if its in the courier tonight... Nick is also in IT and we are eventually headed to Melbourne as my brother and his family live in Mount Eliza.

Thanks

Clairex
Old Jan 11th 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chiara
Hi Everyone

My OH has just recieved a positive assessment from the ACS so we are hoping to have our visa application in by April.

It would be lovely to meet some other people who are at various stages of the process as all our friends and family do not really understand how long winded and frustrating the process can be (and how exciting).

Jasonmb - where is your house as we are also in Halifax and I will have a peek at your house if its in the courier tonight... Nick is also in IT and we are eventually headed to Melbourne as my brother and his family live in Mount Eliza.

Thanks

Clairex
Of course your welcome, see you there x
Old Jan 11th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chiara
Hi Everyone

Thanks

Clairex
Hi Claire

See you next week, I can't wait to talk to you, we are looking to live in Mount Eliza when we arrive and you may have guessed hubby is in IT too. We currently live in Northowram, and the house is :-

rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-18758390.rsp?pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

with the www. in front of the rightmove bit. Just sent son to shop for paper, can't imagine it will be a big picture, just one of the small estate agent adverts for now. It has only been on the market since last week, next doors has been up for sale since before Christmas and is still for sale, so we didn't rush to put ours up. We have undercut there price by £10,000, in the hope we will sell first - naughty I know.

Tracy
Old Jan 12th 2008, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Simpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really nice

What sort of time do you usually stay out until? We're down in Nottingham having the car serviced at 1pm so would probably be later in the afternoon by the time we get back to Yorkshire, but it would be nice to meet a few of you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.