Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

Just got home having had one too many (bottles) of winesthumbsup:

Came home to turn tea off (beef in beer- in oven all day) and go to loo of course then rang Claire. As soon as we parked on the drive Moo asked where her coat was - WHAT ???? Rang pub, they didn't have it, listened to message on answer phone - Claire had it just means we will have to meet Claire and Warren one night during the week - what a hardship for us (Claire, thanks for picking up Moo's jacket, do you and Warren fancy a drink early doors this week and we will pick up the coat, and or maybe a pub meal?)

Great meeting you all, we REALLY enjoyed the meet and meeting you all and looking forward to meeting you all again soon

Fantastic afternoon with great company, thanks Claire for organising

Tracy, Jason, Sam & Mollie Moo
xxxx
Old Jan 20th 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Just got home having had one too many (bottles) of winesthumbsup:

Came home to turn tea off (beef in beer- in oven all day) and go to loo of course then rang Claire. As soon as we parked on the drive Moo asked where her coat was - WHAT ???? Rang pub, they didn't have it, listened to message on answer phone - Claire had it just means we will have to meet Claire and Warren one night during the week - what a hardship for us (Claire, thanks for picking up Moo's jacket, do you and Warren fancy a drink early doors this week and we will pick up the coat, and or maybe a pub meal?)

Great meeting you all, we REALLY enjoyed the meet and meeting you all and looking forward to meeting you all again soon

Fantastic afternoon with great company, thanks Claire for organising

Tracy, Jason, Sam & Mollie Moo
xxxx
Sounds like a plan!!!!

Let me know which day suits!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

chiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nice

Thanks everyone for a great meet.

I did worry it might be a bit geeky!!!

My fears came to nothing though as it was really nice to meet everyone, I can't believe how fast the time went.

We should organise a night out soon.....

C and N xx
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chiara
Thanks everyone for a great meet.

I did worry it might be a bit geeky!!!

My fears came to nothing though as it was really nice to meet everyone, I can't believe how fast the time went.

We should organise a night out soon.....

C and N xx
Well after you guys left we all threw our keys in and went to the travel inn nextdoor so you missed out there

A night out is definately on the cards will look at some dates!!!

Claire xx
Old Jan 21st 2008, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

chiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Well after you guys left we all threw our keys in and went to the travel inn nextdoor so you missed out there

A night out is definately on the cards will look at some dates!!!

Claire xx
We figured as much so we got the hotel staff to install cameras in your rooms.

If you check out utube you should soon be on there!!!!

How long did everyone stay after we left?

Cx
Old Jan 21st 2008, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

We figured as much so we got the hotel staff to install cameras in your rooms.

If you check out utube you should soon be on there!!!!

How long did everyone stay after we left?

Cx

We left just after 5, not long after you at all.

Will PM you, had one too many wines on Saturday night parents for lunch yesterday and John Mason man today.

Tracy
xxxx
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ohh my god we got our visa

Laughing, crying, shaking - was checking for the last time today, must check 20 times a day, even though they are closed in Oz, but hey, and one last check tonight before bed and there it is "Applicants Approved" not going to bed just yet, need to come down from the ceiling

Tracy & Jason
xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Laughing, crying, shaking - was checking for the last time today, must check 20 times a day, even though they are closed in Oz, but hey, and one last check tonight before bed and there it is "Applicants Approved" not going to bed just yet, need to come down from the ceiling

Tracy & Jason
xxx
Oh my God!!!! Thats ace news!!!! I am sooooo pleased for you all - and only a tiny bit jealous....

I feel really giddy for you, I don't know what I will be like when we get ours!!!

Well done.

The journey begins......

C and N xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh my God!!!! Thats ace news!!!! I am sooooo pleased for you all - and only a tiny bit jealous....

I feel really giddy for you, I don't know what I will be like when we get ours!!!

Well done.

The journey begins......

C and N xxx
Well done, chuffed to bits for you.....not jealous at all
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:19 am
Aussie wannabe!!

LoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really nice

Tracy & Jason
xxx
Awww congratulations
Best of luck to you on your journey ahead x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 4:56 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Tracy & Jason
xxx
Well done to you all, now all you need to do is drop the house price by £150,000 and you can all move together
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cascrew
Well done to you all, now all you need to do is drop the house price by £150,000 and you can all move together
Thanks for this, humm, not sure about £150,000, but we are dropping it by £10,000 ready for the paper on Friday and also ask for some offers - see if we can generate some interest. It still looks good in comparison to next doors which is £10,000 more than our current price and they are wanting in excess of that figure, they are exactly the same houses.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 5:23 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Extra special house selling karma winging it way as we speak
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cascrew
Extra special house selling karma winging it way as we speak

Thankyou
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

happychick1 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Jasonmb;5820719]Ohh my god we got our visa

Laughing, crying, shaking - was checking for the last time today, must check 20 times a day, even though they are closed in Oz, but hey, and one last

Hi Tracey ,
Congratulations on getting your Visa, bet your really exited
.. I was exactly the same when we got ours shaking and laughing thinking who i could call and tell.
Ill keep my fingers crossed for you, hopefully your house will sell soon and then you ll be on your way

Lisa x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.