Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

Anyone up for a meet on the 19th Jan, Old Brickworks again at 2pm???

Only 2 of us so far.....come on chaps.....new year....new adventures etc!

Claire x
Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:26 pm

cheekivimto07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Year West Yorks Meet!!!

Hi Claire,
we cant make it that weekend as its my birthday and have already made other plans. But hope more people reply for you. Hope everyone has a nice christmas & new year.

Love Sam, Billy & Fran xx
Old Dec 9th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Anyone up for a meet on the 19th Jan, Old Brickworks again at 2pm???

Only 2 of us so far.....come on chaps.....new year....new adventures etc!

Claire x

Hi Claire

Count us in, Jason, Tracy, Sam and Mollie - looking forward to seeing you again

Tracy
Old Dec 9th 2007, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Hi Claire

Count us in, Jason, Tracy, Sam and Mollie - looking forward to seeing you again

Tracy
Cool
Old Dec 9th 2007, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cheekivimto07
Hi Claire,
we cant make it that weekend as its my birthday and have already made other plans. But hope more people reply for you. Hope everyone has a nice christmas & new year.

Love Sam, Billy & Fran xx
Happy Birthday, mine is the second and the kids 7th and 11th...must be the season!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 7:22 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Could possibly make it if..... they widen the doors to get my post xmas butt through. Have you got directions
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Happy Birthday, mine is the second and the kids 7th and 11th...must be the season!!!!

It is definitely the season I will be 21 AGAIN on the 29th
Tracy
Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cascrew
Could possibly make it if..... they widen the doors to get my post xmas butt through. Have you got directions
Hi, hope you can make it, if I can get my butt through the door without worrying about xmas I am sure everyone will be OK.

The address is
Name
Old Brickworks

Address
Wakefield Road
Drighlington
Leeds
BD11 1EA
08701 977152

If you put a www in front of : brewersfayre.co.uk/LocationFinder/detail.aspx?id=3493&source=name

You can find the link - not sure if we can print the full link on here

Tracy
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cascrew
If I recall they have double doors and nice big seats so I think we will all be fine!!!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 1:39 pm
Aussie wannabe!!

LoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really nice

Is this still taking place?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LoobyLoo!
Is this still taking place?

I hope so, I already have it in my dairy Really looking forward to meeting everyone, last meet was excellent

Tracy
Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

I hope so, I already have it in my dairy Really looking forward to meeting everyone, last meet was excellent

Tracy
I am still up for it, how lets have a quick head count!!!

Cascrew
Jasonmb
Loobyloo??
Wandathecat

Anymore takers????
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:07 pm
Aussie wannabe!!

LoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really nice

Yeah, hopefully if hubs isnt working we'll be there, along with our two nippers if thats ok.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LoobyLoo!
Yeah, hopefully if hubs isnt working we'll be there, along with our two nippers if thats ok.
The kids will be fine, ours all had a great time and looked out for each other while playing. We will have Sam 10 and Mollie 7 with us, Tom 16 will probably stay at home.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 8:10 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, hope you can make it, if I can get my butt through the door without worrying about xmas I am sure everyone will be OK.

The address is
Name
Old Brickworks

Address
Wakefield Road
Drighlington
Leeds
BD11 1EA
08701 977152

If you put a www in front of : brewersfayre.co.uk/LocationFinder/detail.aspx?id=3493&source=name

You can find the link - not sure if we can print the full link on here

Tracy

http://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/Locati...l.aspx?id=3493

we might be able to get there ... me, and 3 kids (cos oh might be working)

sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.