Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

mark2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Originally Posted by mad city fan
so where are you heading ? Ya jammie dodgers hears wishing you all the best
off to Adelaide traveling round for few weeks first, singapore, sydney, canberra, gold coast maybe arrive in adelaide 8th july
Old May 1st 2008, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mark2
off to Adelaide traveling round for few weeks first, singapore, sydney, canberra, gold coast maybe arrive in adelaide 8th july
Wow sounds fab well hears to your new life down under
Old May 4th 2008, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Just bumping up oue thread as we ARE the best, and i am the only sad person on here at the moment so i've taken the responsibility of making it top. BTW for all you non Augustees..

We got our Visa on wednesday!!!!!
(and i've been too drunk to type ever since!!!!)

Can't wait for June to meet you all.

How you going on Mary??

And welcome to any new peep's who i've missed since Wednesday. Welcome to the mad house
Old May 5th 2008, 3:46 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vickys
Just bumping up oue thread as we ARE the best, and i am the only sad person on here at the moment so i've taken the responsibility of making it top. BTW for all you non Augustees..

How you going on Mary??

And welcome to any new peep's who i've missed since Wednesday. Welcome to the mad house

Vicky, that's fantastic news

I've not checked the August thread since beginning of last week because i was getting a bit bogged down with stuff and something had to give...........trust me to miss you getting your visa

I'm so pleased for you, double celebrations on the 14th

I'm just stressed over selling the house, the visa's taken a backseat for me at the moment - no house sale no Oz, or is it, no visa no Oz??? Completely lost the plot on this one
Old May 6th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

How you going on Mary??

FANBLOODYTASTIC
Soooooooooooooooooo glad to read you finnally got your visas Great news
Old May 6th 2008, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mary1967
Vicky, that's fantastic news

I've not checked the August thread since beginning of last week because i was getting a bit bogged down with stuff and something had to give...........trust me to miss you getting your visa

I'm so pleased for you, double celebrations on the 14th

I'm just stressed over selling the house, the visa's taken a backseat for me at the moment - no house sale no Oz, or is it, no visa no Oz??? Completely lost the plot on this one
Ah poor you babe, You will get your visa and you will get your house sold babe. I only posted on here the other day about the visa as i'd not had a second to even log on. We've not even got our house ready for selling yet, close but not quite there, we've left stuff such as a new hallway carpet etc until the last minute so we've got that to do yet before our's even goes up for sale. I don't really know what to say to you other then i really really hope you hear something soon re your house sale, everything else will fall into place then i'm sure.

Originally Posted by mad city fan
FANBLOODYTASTIC
Soooooooooooooooooo glad to read you finnally got your visas Great news
Thanks Mad city fan, i kinda said words to that effect (with a few more explietives i have to confess) when my agent rang me, i had to apologise a heck of a lot of apologising before i put the phone down but she was lovely about it bless her :-)
Old May 6th 2008, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

How you going on Mary??

Hiya Vicky. Think I've already said congrats on August thread, but hey:

CONGRATS AGAIN HUN

The house thing is stressing me too Mary, if I was getting viewers then that would be at least something. My estate is very sought after and in the last four years we've spent megga bucks improving our house - yet not a dot of interest!!! I know it will happen, but the not knowing when is horrible.

Caroline
Old May 6th 2008, 9:46 pm

[QUOTE=vickys;6313477]Ah poor you babe, You will get your visa and you will get your house sold babe. I only posted on here the other day about the visa as i'd not had a second to even log on. We've not even got our house ready for selling yet, close but not quite there, we've left stuff such as a new hallway carpet etc until the last minute so we've got that to do yet before our's even goes up for sale. I don't really know what to say to you other then i really really hope you hear something soon re your house sale, everything else will fall into place then i'm sure.

My house will sell when it sells, the visa will come if it's meant to be.......as you can see, i'm feeling much more chilled

Really pleased you've finally got your visa Just need Caroline to get hers now and then we can really party on the 14th
Old May 6th 2008, 9:46 pm

Originally Posted by carolinemaria

CONGRATS AGAIN HUN

The house thing is stressing me too Mary, if I was getting viewers then that would be at least something. My estate is very sought after and in the last four years we've spent megga bucks improving our house - yet not a dot of interest!!! I know it will happen, but the not knowing when is horrible.

Caroline

Hey, just talking about you!!!
Old May 6th 2008, 9:48 pm

CONGRATS AGAIN HUN

Caroline

That's how i feel Caroline, we're in a nice area, excellent schools on the doorstep, but no viewers

Did i tell you that back in February my OH turned down an offer cause it was 6k less than the asking price? :curse: I still remind him on a daily basis
Old May 8th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

That's how i feel Caroline, we're in a nice area, excellent schools on the doorstep, but no viewers

Did i tell you that back in February my OH turned down an offer cause it was 6k less than the asking price? :curse: I still remind him on a daily basis
Oh no!!! Please tell me he didn't!!! I'd be milking that mistake - don't let him forget it - slap hands Mr Mary1967.

Caroline x
Old May 9th 2008, 7:00 am

Oh no!!! Please tell me he didn't!!! I'd be milking that mistake - don't let him forget it - slap hands Mr Mary1967.

Caroline x

Oh yes he did!!! The EA told him it was a low offer and advised him to refuse it, reckoned we could get a better offer:curse: I disagreed, but couldn't sway him. He said the EA knows what she's talking about and that's when i gave in - two against one. Not had a viewer since and we've now reduced it with the new EA by 10k, may have to accept even lower if we want to sell.

Unfortunately i only seem to remind him when i'm PMT
Old May 9th 2008, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

kendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nice

Oh yes he did!!! The EA told him it was a low offer and advised him to refuse it, reckoned we could get a better offer:curse: I disagreed, but couldn't sway him. He said the EA knows what she's talking about and that's when i gave in - two against one. Not had a viewer since and we've now reduced it with the new EA by 10k, may have to accept even lower if we want to sell.

Unfortunately i only seem to remind him when i'm PMT
Our uk house still on the market (March) and we moved out here 4 weeks ago so now paying 900 quid a month rent here plus mortgage at home, not fun! Everything so expensive here now its untrue, well and truly caught up with us and has now overtaken us on many items. Have wanted this for 15 years - now I'm not so sure!
Old May 9th 2008, 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by kendalanita
Our uk house still on the market (March) and we moved out here 4 weeks ago so now paying 900 quid a month rent here plus mortgage at home, not fun! Everything so expensive here now its untrue, well and truly caught up with us and has now overtaken us on many items. Have wanted this for 15 years - now I'm not so sure!

That's awful.................where in Oz are you? Have you thought about renting the UK one out for a year or so? It may not be an ideal solution, but if it helps to pay the mortgage until the property market picks up, then it may be an option for you.
Old May 9th 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

kendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nice

That's awful.................where in Oz are you? Have you thought about renting the UK one out for a year or so? It may not be an ideal solution, but if it helps to pay the mortgage until the property market picks up, then it may be an option for you.
Hi there, yes we have thought about that, we said we would give it about Sept (6 months) and by then the summer selling time will be over. We will then look into renting it out. We got the rental folk round before we left just to give us an idea of how much we would get in rental and although its not as much as we pay out here it will pay our mortgage the other end with some left over. At the moment (and I never thought I would say this) I'm not that bothered about selling it cos I'm not 100% sure I definitely want to stay and if we went back I would definitely want that house cos its gorgeous! Will keep you posted! x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.