Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Old May 30th 2008, 2:25 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Hi Guys

Can't make this one, will be in OZ helping wifey/child settle in S. Harbour /Perth for 3 weeks before I return to UK for a while.

Hello the Thorpes In Oldham..

Dave/wendy
Oldham
Old May 30th 2008, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mindblower
Hi Guys

Can't make this one, will be in OZ helping wifey/child settle in S. Harbour /Perth for 3 weeks before I return to UK for a while.

Dave/wendy
Oldham
Hello Dave/Wendy

Have a good trip to Oz.

Warren/Jill
Old May 30th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi Guys

Dave/wendy
Oldham
Enjoy your time in Oz. We are also keen on Secret Harbour, so any info you may find out I'd be keen to hear. Have fun

Caroline
Old May 31st 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Hi Guys

Dave/wendy
Oldham
Take care guys, hope everything goes smoothly
Old May 31st 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys

Dave/wendy
Oldham
Hi Dave Hears wishing you and your family all the best with your new lives in OZ, you will be back there with them for good before ya know it, keep in touch and let us know how things are going,
Old May 31st 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys well not long now before the meet gonna try and do a list of definates and maybes (excuse the spelling ) so I can let the harvester know how many are turning up (and to watch out for adults pushing kids in first )as they may need to put on extra staff looking forward to meeting you all soon
Old May 31st 2008, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

Ovalkeith is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Another pie-eater newbie here - live in Winstanley

We've been looking at the possibilities for while now but have just been offered a job in Sydney so its all suddenly become very real (read: scary!)
They are pushing for me to get over there as soon as but I have a 3month notice period so by the time my medical's sorted and I've handed my notice in, it'll be mid-september when we are heading out.
Though as we'll be over in Perth on holiday in end of July/August, there isn't much time left the uk

I think I'm working on the 14th but will double check. If free, we'll head over to the harvester

Cheers
Keith
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ovalkeith
Hi,

Another pie-eater newbie here - live in Winstanley

We've been looking at the possibilities for while now but have just been offered a job in Sydney so its all suddenly become very real (read: scary!)
They are pushing for me to get over there as soon as but I have a 3month notice period so by the time my medical's sorted and I've handed my notice in, it'll be mid-september when we are heading out.
Though as we'll be over in Perth on holiday in end of July/August, there isn't much time left the uk

I think I'm working on the 14th but will double check. If free, we'll head over to the harvester

Cheers
Keith
Hi Keith, we lived in Winstanley for 10 years (Hilgay Close) and are heading for Perth. However we have been waiting for our visa since Aug 07, and trying to sell house since Jan! (now in Culcheth, Warrington). Good luck and if you can make it then we'll see you on the 14th.

Caroline
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Caroline. The company reckons they can have the visa's sorted within 4 weeks!! (a 457 visa)

Our house is a worry. There are three others of the same design nearby and they've all been for sale for ages. We get accomodation paid for for 4 weeks which gives us a little respite but not much.

When are you heading out to Perth? We are there on holiday between 18th July and 8th Aug with a week in Broome thrown in for fun :-)

Will let you know about the 14th June
Old Jun 1st 2008, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

KarenandPaul is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi Keith, we lived in Winstanley for 10 years (Hilgay Close) and are heading for Perth. However we have been waiting for our visa since Aug 07, and trying to sell house since Jan! (now in Culcheth, Warrington). Good luck and if you can make it then we'll see you on the 14th.

Caroline
Hi Caroline

Can't believe you can't sell your house with Bents garden centre down the road with all those gorgeous cakes. Culcheth is lovely, We live in Pennington near the flash. Have had our house up for 7 weeks & have had one viewer at the beginning. It has been dead & ours is on a very popular estate.

Told my hubby we are definitely going to this meet. We too are very nervous & may also shove our kids in first Infact we could all shove our kids in & find another pub! Only joking! We have 3 boys, Joshua 9, sam 8 & Luke 4. Applyed for visa 20th Nov, got case officer & looks like visa not to far away but need to sell house. Heading for Brisbane but with my stress levels it might be heaven!!

If I'm the last one to say I'm coming I'm not wearing a Kangaroo suit!

Karen & Paul, Josh, Sam & Luke
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 6:56 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KarenandPaul
Hi Caroline

Can't believe you can't sell your house with Bents garden centre down the road with all those gorgeous cakes. Culcheth is lovely, We live in Pennington near the flash. Have had our house up for 7 weeks & have had one viewer at the beginning. It has been dead & ours is on a very popular estate.

Told my hubby we are definitely going to this meet. We too are very nervous & may also shove our kids in first Infact we could all shove our kids in & find another pub! Only joking! We have 3 boys, Joshua 9, sam 8 & Luke 4. Applyed for visa 20th Nov, got case officer & looks like visa not to far away but need to sell house. Heading for Brisbane but with my stress levels it might be heaven!!

If I'm the last one to say I'm coming I'm not wearing a Kangaroo suit!

Karen & Paul, Josh, Sam & Luke

Think Caroline's the only one with the roo suit

Sounds like we're all in the same boat with this house selling business. We've had one viewer since we changed EA's about 4 weeks ago - apparently they want to buy our house, but need to sell their own and we all know how easy that is!!!!!:curse: Can't believe my luck or lack of it!!!
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 3:34 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Dave Hears wishing you and your family all the best with your new lives in OZ, you will be back there with them for good before ya know it, keep in touch and let us know how things are going,
Thanks everyone...if you need info on S Harbour "pm me"

Dave
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:57 am
FollowTheYellowBrickRoad

karlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to all

Will someone post the address of the pub plz. Then I can find out how to get there.

Thanks

Me (karla) Hubby (nick) & son, 12 (connor) all definites. If you're making a list you can put us on it.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:10 am
Just Joined

Just checked and i'm not working so we will be there - Keith, Tracey, Abigail (7) and Ethan (5)

Karla, I think its the one near The Reebok Stadium, on Burnden Way
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi karla hears the address see you at the meet
Originally Posted by mad city fan
LANCASHIRE MEET PART 7 AT THE HARVESTER BOLTON TIME 1PM 14TH JUNE

HARVESTER INFO
HARVESTER AT HORWICH PARK
MIDDLEBROOK LEISURE AND RETAIL PARK
BOLTON
BLF 6LB

DIRECTIONS
EXIT AT JUNCTION 6 OF THE M61
(SIGNPOSTED HORWICH AND THE BROWN SIGNS FOR MIDDLEBROOK STADIUM) AT THE ROUNABOUT TAKE THE HORWICH MIDDLEBROOK AND REEBOK EXIT (A6027) AFTER ABOUT HALF A MILE YOU WILL COME TO A ROUNDABOUT INFRONT OF THE REEBOK STADIUM TAKE THE LEFT TURN AND YOU IMMEDIATLEY PASS A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS ON THE LEFT NEXT DOOR IS THE HAEVESTER PUB
Originally Posted by karlakoala
Will someone post the address of the pub plz. Then I can find out how to get there.

Thanks

Me (karla) Hubby (nick) & son, 12 (connor) all definites. If you're making a list you can put us on it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.