Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:06 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Guys there is a travel lodge next door to the harvester ill find the address to the harvester in a mo
Thanks

Jx
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:24 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vickys
Mary Please stop worrying but thanks for asking about how you will know, it's what i've been thinking but there ain't no way htat i'm wearing a hat with corks all the way round it Not without my hubby driving and me having a few vino's first anyway!!). We will be fine and we will have a nice time. Just for the record my daughter will hang out with older and younger children and she has far far more confidence than i (i'll let her come in first and then i'll follow behind i think)
I'll stand behind you

LANCASHIRE MEET PART 7 AT THE HARVESTER BOLTON TIME 1PM 14TH JUNE

HARVESTER INFO
HARVESTER AT HORWICH PARK
MIDDLEBROOK LEISURE AND RETAIL PARK
BOLTON
BLF 6LB

DIRECTIONS
EXIT AT JUNCTION 6 OF THE M61
(SIGNPOSTED HORWICH AND THE BROWN SIGNS FOR MIDDLEBROOK STADIUM) AT THE ROUNABOUT TAKE THE HORWICH MIDDLEBROOK AND REEBOK EXIT (A6027) AFTER ABOUT HALF A MILE YOU WILL COME TO A ROUNDABOUT INFRONT OF THE REEBOK STADIUM TAKE THE LEFT TURN AND YOU IMMEDIATLEY PASS A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS ON THE LEFT NEXT DOOR IS THE HAEVESTER PUB

Thanks for that
Old Apr 10th 2008, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mary1967
I'm a newbie and dead shy, just wondering how we'll know who's who? God, i sound nervous already

I've got a 12 year old girl who'll join in with the younger one's - Not sure about my 15 year old girl, depends on her mood on the day

Have you been before Caroline?
Hi Mary1967, My daughter is 15 in Oct, and I'm sure she'd love to be moody with you're 15 year old. My son is 13 in May and has a string of 12/13 year old girls calling on him, so I'm sure he'd be chatty with your younger daughter.

And no, i've never been to any kind of meet before, so I too am a newbie. We'll both be fine. I'll wear something that you can recognise (you do the same), and we'll find one another - that may help us both.

Caroline x
Old Apr 10th 2008, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi Mary1967, My daughter is 15 in Oct, and I'm sure she'd love to be moody with you're 15 year old. My son is 13 in May and has a string of 12/13 year old girls calling on him, so I'm sure he'd be chatty with your younger daughter.

And no, i've never been to any kind of meet before, so I too am a newbie. We'll both be fine. I'll wear something that you can recognise (you do the same), and we'll find one another - that may help us both.

Caroline x

Me, you and Vicky, god help 'em What to wear

Think it's a great idea about the kids meeting, mine don't really talk about it much, although they both want to go (at the moment at least!), it just doesn't seem real for them at the moment, the only thing they know for sure is that i'm stressed out to hell all the time and that i'm constantly moaning about the house not selling
Old Apr 10th 2008, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Me, you and Vicky, god help 'em What to wear

Think it's a great idea about the kids meeting, mine don't really talk about it much, although they both want to go (at the moment at least!), it just doesn't seem real for them at the moment, the only thing they know for sure is that i'm stressed out to hell all the time and that i'm constantly moaning about the house not selling
My 14 year old is so excited and always asks about the visa. My son is way to cool to care (so long as he has hair gel nothing else matters)!!! Can't wait to meet you and Vicky, thinking about wearing a kangeroo suit (only kidding)!

caroline
Old Apr 10th 2008, 6:39 pm

My 14 year old is so excited and always asks about the visa. My son is way to cool to care (so long as he has hair gel nothing else matters)!!! Can't wait to meet you and Vicky, thinking about wearing a kangeroo suit (only kidding)!

caroline

I dare you!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

caroline
I dare you!
I dare you too
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

I dare you too
I WILL IF YOU WILL!!! Now there's a challenge!!

Caroline
Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Caroline
your on, only you get there first ill hop along after ya
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:03 am

Caroline
All out of kangeroo suits

your on, only you get there first ill hop along after ya

I think you should go in together, UNITED and all that
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

All out of kangeroo suits

I think you should go in together, UNITED and all that
Don't panic Mary and Mad City Fan, av been on ebay and bought a job lot of kangeroo suits, unfortunately mine didn't arrive, so it will just be the two of you.

Caroline
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:36 pm

Don't panic Mary and Mad City Fan, av been on ebay and bought a job lot of kangeroo suits, unfortunately mine didn't arrive, so it will just be the two of you.

Caroline

I couldn't possibly take yours...................just wouldn't seem fair
Old Apr 12th 2008, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

hey this thread takes me back - it feels like a life time ago but also like only yesterday! I remember texting Gary and Vicky from teh car park too scared to go in on my own Keep on having fun - oh and have the choc gateau at harvester - it is seriously good stuff as i remember it
Old Apr 12th 2008, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by daunted
hey this thread takes me back - it feels like a life time ago but also like only yesterday! I remember texting Gary and Vicky from teh car park too scared to go in on my own Keep on having fun - oh and have the choc gateau at harvester - it is seriously good stuff as i remember it

That'll be me
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Sorry guys hat been on here for a couple of days, been living it up over the other side of the penines with my brother. So am i right in thinking that we are all wearing kangaroo suits and texting each other in the car park before we go in, going in all together behind all our kids and then stuffing our faces with chocolate gateaux washed down with a few vino's for good measure????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.