Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all
Default Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Originally Posted by GaryVFR8
Hi everyone, I know there are a few new people on here but me and Vikky organised a few Lancs meet back in the old days before we moved over!!!
Just to let the people who know us know.
We are now parents of a lovely little girl called Hollie Rose.
Hollie was born at 07:16 at Launceston Birth Centre.
Her weight was 8ld 7 and she is so cute!!!!!
Gary Vikky and Hollie
Congratulations

Sorry for the delay but I cant seem to get on this site very often. It's sooo slow.

Jill
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Is the meet still on?

It is Saturday at 1pm at The Harvester is it?

Were is everyone meeting? Do we have to report anywhere?
Are we having a meal or drink?

Sorry for so many questions but I am getting excited and nervous.

Jill
xxx
Old Jun 11th 2008, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by THORPES
Is the meet still on?

Jill
xxx
Hi Jill, well most of us are going dressed as kangaroos to make sure we get noticed. So just put on your best roo suit and we'll find you. Hopping will also help! (someones bound to fall for it sooner or later me thinks!)

See you there.

Caroline
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by THORPES
Is the meet still on?

Jill
xxx
Hi yep the meets still on just look for the table with a few aussie flags and people dressed in kangaroo suits
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone, I know there are a few new people on here but me and Vikky organised a few Lancs meet back in the old days before we moved over!!!
Just to let the people who know us know.
We are now parents of a lovely little girl called Hollie Rose.
Hollie was born at 07:16 at Launceston Birth Centre.
Her weight was 8ld 7 and she is so cute!!!!!
Gary Vikky and Hollie
WELL DONE VICKY
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH,

Hears to many a sleepless nights but lots of happy days,keep the photos coming
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi Jill, well most of us are going dressed as kangaroos to make sure we get noticed. So just put on your best roo suit and we'll find you. Hopping will also help! (someones bound to fall for it sooner or later me thinks!)

See you there.

Caroline
Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi yep the meets still on just look for the table with a few aussie flags and people dressed in kangaroo suits
Thanks. See you there.

Jill
xxx

Ps: I was thinking for a moment kangaroo suits were compulsary.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 10:33 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

hi guys sorry we wont be making the meet, we are going to wales for a few days to escape the mother in law. This would have been our last one too as we fly to Adelaide on 30th june!!! so have a good time everyone and take care
Old Jun 14th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

LANCASHIRE MEET PART 7 AT THE HARVESTER BOLTON TIME 1PM 14TH JUNE

HARVESTER INFO
HARVESTER AT HORWICH PARK
MIDDLEBROOK LEISURE AND RETAIL PARK
BOLTON
BLF 6LB

DIRECTIONS
EXIT AT JUNCTION 6 OF THE M61
(SIGNPOSTED HORWICH AND THE BROWN SIGNS FOR MIDDLEBROOK STADIUM) AT THE ROUNABOUT TAKE THE HORWICH MIDDLEBROOK AND REEBOK EXIT (A6027) AFTER ABOUT HALF A MILE YOU WILL COME TO A ROUNDABOUT INFRONT OF THE REEBOK STADIUM TAKE THE LEFT TURN AND YOU IMMEDIATLEY PASS A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS ON THE LEFT NEXT DOOR IS THE HAEVESTER PUB
Hi Guys heres the address again for those who still need it,
hope to see you all later
Old Jun 14th 2008, 9:45 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately we're not gonna be able to make the meet afterall

My daughter is in a drama production tonight and due to the cast having to go in for a last minute rehersal mid afternoon, it's just not possible for us to make it back to Liverpool in time, especially because there's a parade in Liverpool today and all traffic is being diverted:curse:

Have a great time everyone, i'm sure we'll still be around for the next one!!!
Old Jun 14th 2008, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
hi guys sorry we wont be making the meet, we are going to wales for a few days to escape the mother in law. This would have been our last one too as we fly to Adelaide on 30th june!!! so have a good time everyone and take care
Good luck with your last few days guys, enjoy your break from the MIL

take care
Old Jun 15th 2008, 8:30 am
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Hope you all had a wonderful meet me and Vikky have had a wonderful week with the little one, Well done Mad City Fan, sure the meet would of gone well.
He is a pic of Hollie from Saturday

Gary Vikky and Hollie
Attached Thumbnails Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )-14-06-08-004-email.jpg  
Old Jun 15th 2008, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Hope you all had a wonderful meet me and Vikky have had a wonderful week with the little one, Well done Mad City Fan, sure the meet would of gone well.
He is a pic of Hollie from Saturday

Gary Vikky and Hollie
Awwww she is gorgeous,

had a good day yesterday and quite a good turn out, it was great to see new faces as well as the old, Well as usual we were the last to go, hopefully going to try and arrange another before beasty boy and family fly off in September, so will set a date up soon,
Carolinemarie got my fingers crossed your visa will arrive before you go on holiday
Old Jun 15th 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Awwww she is gorgeous,

had a good day yesterday and quite a good turn out, it was great to see new faces as well as the old, Well as usual we were the last to go, hopefully going to try and arrange another before beasty boy and family fly off in September, so will set a date up soon,
Carolinemarie got my fingers crossed your visa will arrive before you go on holiday
Thanks madcityfan on organising the meet. We really enjoyed it. As quite a few of you were going to Brisbane, we are going to do some further research. We are also going to now consider renting if we can't sell - thanks for the tips.

The very best of luck to all of you, and I'm sure you'll all have fab lives over in OZ.

Cheers Caroline x
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

KarenandPaul is on a distinguished road

Hi Mad city Fan,

Just wanted to say really enjoyed Saturday & the kids loved it to! It really does help being able to chat to others who are experiencing the same things. Met some lovely people but didn't get chance to speak to everyone, maybe at the next one now we have conquered our first meet!!!

Good luck everyone with house sales & visa's!

Karen & Paul
Josh,Sam & Luke
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

We just want to say thanks MadCity fan for organising the meet. We really enjoyed meeting people in the same boat.
We also didnt get chance to speak to everyone (cos we felt silly making the first move) but if there is another meet, we will be brave next time.

Thanks
Warren, Jill
Liam & Jack
xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.