5.56%
Sold and moved into rented
7.41%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going??

Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:02 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How is your house sale going??

Originally Posted by possoms
HUH are you on the cider already
blimey i had some cider on sunday night and i couldnt see throgh it it was so cloudy yuck. looked like it was fresh from the lav
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:08 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rooksie
blimey i had some cider on sunday night and i couldnt see throgh it it was so cloudy yuck. looked like it was fresh from the lav
probably tasted like it too, its bloody mind blowing stuff that scrumpy :scared:
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by The A Team
That's ok I like the name Teresa

...........wish I did !!!

Theresa
Old Oct 4th 2005, 3:38 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

We were supposed to exchange contracts this week but found out last night our chain has collapsed
That's happened to us too our buyer still wants our house and like you we haven't got visas yet either so we have decided to stick with them. It will be 2 weeks on Wednesday since their buyer pulled out. They have had interest in their house and it's probably more saleable than ours as it's just in the FTB's bracket. Really don't know how long to give them though until we put it back on the market. Don't really want to do that as I don't want to have complete strangers going through my house again! and our buyers really love the house and they've spent quite a lot of money already. Fingers crossed eh for both of us and everyone else too
Old Oct 4th 2005, 4:05 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
That's happened to us too our buyer still wants our house and like you we haven't got visas yet either so we have decided to stick with them. It will be 2 weeks on Wednesday since their buyer pulled out. They have had interest in their house and it's probably more saleable than ours as it's just in the FTB's bracket. Really don't know how long to give them though until we put it back on the market. Don't really want to do that as I don't want to have complete strangers going through my house again! and our buyers really love the house and they've spent quite a lot of money already. Fingers crossed eh for both of us and everyone else too
Yes it does seem sensible to wait a little while to see what happens. After all our buyer has had the survey done and spent quite a bit of money already so he really wants it. As you say fingers crossed for both of us.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 4:09 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes it does seem sensible to wait a little while to see what happens. After all our buyer has had the survey done and spent quite a bit of money already so he really wants it. As you say fingers crossed for both of us.
Couldn't agree more, we had got as far as signing the contracts and a completion date of the 7th October was being banded around! oh well I'm sure it'll happen just have to be patient and positive
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:30 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

GRRRR the cow that wanted my house and was going to pay cash has pulled out ! They don't have the funds WTF !!!
Back on the market it goes
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:33 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
GRRRR the cow that wanted my house and was going to pay cash has pulled out ! They don't have the funds WTF !!!
Oh no.....so sorry to hear that
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:37 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't it just really make you angry how many people just p**s about when it comes to house-buying. Should be a bloody law so that people like this have to pay a penalty for pulling out. What's her address - let's go and give her a good kicking!

Nicky
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Doesn't it just really make you angry how many people just p**s about when it comes to house-buying. Should be a bloody law so that people like this have to pay a penalty for pulling out. What's her address - let's go and give her a good kicking!

Nicky
Well once i arrive in Aus it will cost them 15% to pull out after an offer ,
its a crap system here they are a friend of the family as well , or were !
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave

Nicky
Oh and congrats on your engagement
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:48 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and congrats on your engagement
Awww, thanks!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 5:13 pm
Account Closed

Quelle bummer - sorry mate
Old Oct 5th 2005, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Quelle bummer - sorry mate
Cheers even her own sister has called her a bitch over this LOL,
Still its back on the market now
Old Oct 5th 2005, 5:18 pm
Account Closed

Cheers even her own sister has called her a bitch over this LOL,
Still its back on the market now

her loss mate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.