Sold and moved into rented
7.41%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going??

Old Sep 17th 2005, 11:53 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Question How is your house sale going??

Im starting a new thread/poll to see where everyone is up to and because we have been on the market 3 months and not even an offer

well i would have created a poll if my f**king computer hadnt died!!

Done!!

Last edited by Rooksie; Sep 17th 2005 at 11:59 am.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 12:10 pm
Happy, happy Visa holders

Location: Back in Huddersfield, after fantastic time in Gold Coast
And&Mez has a spectacular aura aboutAnd&Mez has a spectacular aura aboutAnd&Mez has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How is your house sale going??

We've been on the market since April. Changed Estate Agents once, reduced the price twice, had one offer and then he pulled out. We go in 3 and half weeks leaving it unsold. :scared:
Old Sep 17th 2005, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by And&Mez
We've been on the market since April. Changed Estate Agents once, reduced the price twice, had one offer and then he pulled out. We go in 3 and half weeks leaving it unsold. :scared:
We've been on the market since the 1st March, just changed estage agents this morning, reduced the price now by £25,000, we thought we had a sale then they pulled out just over 2wks ago (gutted)........

Everything is crossed just want to be in Australia now, sick of waiting for a buyer to come along, ang sick of bloody time waster's.

Paula.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 12:27 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Had a private buyer and that fell through
Put house on the market with estate agents, had an offer 8 days later,full asking price just praying that it all goes through now, fingers crossed
Looking at exchanging asap, and completion endish of November
carole
Old Sep 17th 2005, 12:38 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cantwait
We've been on the market since the 1st March, just changed estage agents this morning, reduced the price now by £25,000, we thought we had a sale then they pulled out just over 2wks ago (gutted)........

Everything is crossed just want to be in Australia now, sick of waiting for a buyer to come along, ang sick of bloody time waster's.

Paula.

its a killer isnt
Old Sep 17th 2005, 12:45 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Accepted an offer this week for £11,500 under the asking price.

There's a chain though so I'm not celebrating just yet......
Old Sep 17th 2005, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The A Team
Accepted an offer this week for £11,500 under the asking price.

There's a chain though so I'm not celebrating just yet......

we only bought our house 12 months ago and there were 3 of us after it - we only got it because first sale fell through. we paid full asking price and it was a dump - we had to do LOADS of work and now it is looking pretty good even if i do say so myself . we havent even had a sniff of an offer in 3 months !! WTF?????? bloody god damn housing market
Old Sep 17th 2005, 1:06 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
we only bought our house 12 months ago and there were 3 of us after it - we only got it because first sale fell through. we paid full asking price and it was a dump - we had to do LOADS of work and now it is looking pretty good even if i do say so myself . we havent even had a sniff of an offer in 3 months !! WTF?????? bloody god damn housing market
Hmmm I know, tell me about it. We bought ours exactly 2 years ago and have done loads of work including putting in central heating. I didn't really want to take such a low offer but we were offered £20k under the asking price 2 months ago so this one seems quite good in comparison. Houses are just not selling round here unless they are bargains so needs must
Old Sep 17th 2005, 1:33 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Been on the market for 3 weeks. Two viewers. One this week seemed really interested - but they've told the Estate Agents that their furniture is too large to fit in!

Spose its a nice way of saying our house is just TOO SMALL !!!!

Still I keep trying. As we live in a cul-de-sac (who invented that phrase!!!!) you don't even get "passin traffic!" so everytime a car comes up the avenue we leggit to the window to see if they look interested.

This is stress at its greatest!

L-j
Old Sep 17th 2005, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

Ours as been on the market almost 5 weeks, we have had 6 viewers ( brill ) all interested but all have to sell their house first ( bummer ) fingers crossed all it takes is for one to sell theirs and hopefully they can buy ours , so i keep telling myself anyway.
Donna
Old Sep 17th 2005, 4:14 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

was on the market 5 weeks had a few viewers but no offers so decided to let it out instead got a tenant within a week and we move out in less than 2 weeks now and leave for aus in 4 weeks
Old Sep 17th 2005, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Im starting a new thread/poll to see where everyone is up to and because we have been on the market 3 months and not even an offer

well i would have created a poll if my f**king computer hadnt died!!

Done!!
Had a private buyer who pulled out on Friday!!!
We had exchanged and we were packed!!!
I don't like to swear and i am not violent but..... the buyers kids go to the same school as my kids and i saw them on Friday afternoon outside school.... i nearly punched the f****** B****!!
I took many deep breaths and walked away!!
I can't believe how people can mess you about so badly!!
At least she has to pay my solicitors bill!!
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:04 pm
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
I don't like to swear and i am not violent but..... the buyers kids go to the same school as my kids and i saw them on Friday afternoon outside school.... i nearly punched the f****** B****!!
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought once you had exchanged it was legally binding

Did they pay you a deposit???
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kelli28
was on the market 5 weeks had a few viewers but no offers so decided to let it out instead got a tenant within a week and we move out in less than 2 weeks now and leave for aus in 4 weeks

i got to say that option is starting to appeal to me the only downside being of course that we wont have the cushion we would like when we get out there and of course deposit for a house when the times comes to buy. Hmmm
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass

thats crap. what a pi**er

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.