5.56%
Sold and moved into rented
7.41%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going??

Old Oct 4th 2005, 11:59 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How is your house sale going??

dropped our price by 6k yesterday and now have 2 viewings lined up so who knows ..... having difficulty mustering up any enthusiasm about it though
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:02 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
dropped our price by 6k yesterday and now have 2 viewings lined up so who knows ..... having difficulty mustering up any enthusiasm about it though
Good luck with the viewings
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The A Team
Good luck with the viewings

thanks mate. hope things get sorted your end too

got to clean the floors in a minute - oh joy
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Well, after 9 weeks on the books of our estate agents, we finally got our first viewing on Saturday morning.

Feedback - they are very interested in our property, it is exactly what they are looking for, but they have not yet managed to sell their house, hope to be back soon for another viewing if they have luck on their house sale.

We have also instructed our agents that we would be interested in a part exchange so long as the property is cheaper and rentable. Therefore we can release the equity in our existing property. I know that this still leaves us with a house but it may be the quick solution for now in this very depressing housing market. Never know, we may pick up a bargain!!!

Also, regarding the business sale, we are hoping to have figures from accountant by the end of the week. These need to be passed to the interested party who will then provide them to his bank.

Things are definitely moving very slowly but they are sort of moving. Good luck to the rest of you, it's not easy, is it?

Theresa
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:15 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

We were supposed to exchange contracts this week but found out last night our chain has collapsed
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

We were supposed to exchange contracts this week but found out last night our chain has collapsed

Oh dear, what does that mean now? Does everything stop?

Theresa
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:46 pm
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Oh dear, what does that mean now? Does everything stop?

Theresa
To be honest I don't know. The person buying our house still really wants it and as we haven't got our visas yet we going to wait to see what happens for a week or 2. It doesn't look good though
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:51 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

To be honest I don't know. The person buying our house still really wants it and as we haven't got our visas yet we going to wait to see what happens for a week or 2. It doesn't look good though
Oh Teresa I am sorry, I hope your buyer gets another buyer soon
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:51 pm
In The Sunshiiiiinnnnnne

Comer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant future

I'm hoping to exchange next week. I called my solicitor's secretary earlier to see if it's possible and she wondered why I sounded so negative. Judging by some of the posts on here I know that anything could happen.

My boss has already started the recruitment process for my replacement so completion better happen soon :scared:
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:53 pm
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by possoms
Oh Teresa I am sorry, I hope your buyer gets another buyer soon
Thank you, I hope so too...... but who's Teresa???!!!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:55 pm

Thank you, I hope so too...... but who's Teresa???!!!
LOL sorry was looking at Hooperhomes post when I typed it
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:56 pm
Account Closed

thats me Julie !!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:59 pm
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by Comer
I'm hoping to exchange next week. I called my solicitor's secretary earlier to see if it's possible and she wondered why I sounded so negative. Judging by some of the posts on here I know that anything could happen.

My boss has already started the recruitment process for my replacement so completion better happen soon :scared:
What's really bugging me is that we only know our chain has collapsed because our buyer phoned us last night to ask us if we would wait for another buyer at the beginning of the chain to come along (he had our number as we were negotiating a price for our white goods.) The people we are paying a shed load of money to i.e. estate agent and solicitor haven't told us yet. I'm going to wait and see how long it actually takes them to tell us.

I hope your exchange goes ahead ok
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
thats me Julie !!
HUH are you on the cider already
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:01 pm
cheeky tart

That's ok I like the name Teresa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.