How far behind?

Old Dec 9th 2005, 11:26 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How far behind?

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I can't wait for Biggy to discover this thread...
Why do you think I bumped it up??

Could be ordering in pizza, if all goes to plan....
Old Dec 9th 2005, 11:27 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Lol,shes just signed on msn,you wont have to wait to long

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 11:51 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: How far behind?

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Old Dec 9th 2005, 11:53 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

I think she's in the huff boys,do your best

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:27 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF is all this about??????
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by biggy
WTF is all this about??????

Weelcoomee

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Firstly, I dont think this is a troll.......just someone asking a downright stupid question!!!! Guys, the very 1st thing that most people do when they buy a house is redecorate,,,budget in another couple of grand and get it looking just how YOU like it!!! Smell the coffee yet? It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people that buy a house based on the colour of the friggin walls!!

Secondly, and this is way off topic and may even offend some (oh, well there's a first!!)....why do most Scottish people on here, either insist on making reference to Scotland in their user name or insist on talking in some gaelic form of English when they type??? Do you see many English with names like George the Dragon or the round table knight from London...? Do we insist on talking in our local dialect (believe me, if I did, you wouldnt understand Jock)!!
I just dont get it??
OK, we're all proud of our heritage......but get over it for gawds sake!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH rite now I am well ****in pissed off...yeah too ****in rite u r off ****in topic..................so WTF has the user name Biggy got to do with Scotland....the fact that I am big may have something to do with it....,/but **** all to do with Scotland so I am sorry but u r apoutin pish!!!!!!

and another thing what the **** is JOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this a language??? oh perhaps it is buggered if I know. And yes I am proud of my heritage that is why I have a Scottish flag flying in my garden

Next to my Aussie one..........................any ****in complaints

Last edited by biggy; Dec 9th 2005 at 12:45 pm.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:40 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by madsad
Weelcoomee

Donna.

Wooden Spoon award for you Mrs
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:45 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How far behind?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH rite now I am well ****in pissed off...yeah too ****in rite u r off ****in topic..................so WTF has the user name Biggy got to do with Scotland....the fact that I am big may have something to do with it....,/but **** all to do with Scotland so I am sorry but u r apoutin pish!!!!!!

and another thing what the **** is JOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this a language??? oh perhaps it is buggered if I know. And yes I am proud of my heritage that is whi I have a Scottish flag flting in my garden

Absolutely magnificent; exceeded all expectations!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:47 pm

Absolutely magnificent; exceeded all expectations!

i was ready fir bed FFS ragin now lol
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:51 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

and another thing what the **** is JOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this a language??? oh perhaps it is buggered if I know. And yes I am proud of my heritage that is whi I have a Scottish flag flting in my garden

Well........
You took your time, but it was well worth the wait!!
Pity this thread has such a coma inducing boring start! (so sneaks under the radar)
It only starts to get interesting after the blatant gobshite spouted by some hard of thinking person in post 12...
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:54 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

To return to the OP's question, I don't think Oz is *behind* on interior decor (whatever that means, exactly) but I personally can't understand the insanity of putting cream carpets in rental properties. It's begging for trouble. Damned things show every tiny stain...couldn't stand them in the UK either, I hasten to add. Cream carpets....kids....dogs....cats......bad news. Came home the other day to find dog had suffered a bout of diarrhoea - in the living room....

Which leads me on to my best purchase since we came to Oz - a new Vax machine!

Sue
Old Dec 9th 2005, 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by Scossie
Well........
You took your time, but it was well worth the wait!!
Pity this thread has such a coma inducing boring start! (so sneaks under the radar)
It only starts to get interesting after the blatant gobshite spouted by some hard of thinking person in post 12...
I sit in wait for the said ****in gob shite...and if i get kicked oot the forum i dont give a **** it will b worth it
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:10 pm

I sit in wait for the said ****in gob shite...and if i get kicked oot the forum i dont give a **** it will b worth it
oh well nobody is bothering there arse to reply so I may as well **** off to my bed
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Firstly, I dont think this is a troll.......just someone asking a downright stupid question!!!! Guys, the very 1st thing that most people do when they buy a house is redecorate,,,budget in another couple of grand and get it looking just how YOU like it!!! Smell the coffee yet? It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people that buy a house based on the colour of the friggin walls!!

Secondly, and this is way off topic and may even offend some (oh, well there's a first!!)....why do most Scottish people on here, either insist on making reference to Scotland in their user name or insist on talking in some gaelic form of English when they type??? Do you see many English with names like George the Dragon or the round table knight from London...? Do we insist on talking in our local dialect (believe me, if I did, you wouldnt understand Jock)!!
I just dont get it??
OK, we're all proud of our heritage......but get over it for gawds sake!
If you are English then you come from a country which has succeeded spectacularly well in suppressing heritage and national identity in dozens of countries over hundreds of years (think Empire, large parts of the world red if you want a clue).

You have the gall to criticise an outward show (by some) of the 'Empire bighting back' - people being proud of their identity and heritage.

Geez I hope we get England in our group tonight!!* Then again, if we win like the last time it will be excuse after excuse after excuse with 1966 rammed down our throats for good measure.

(Thinking about changing my username to McOzTennis)

* Sven is worried already at the prospect:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...06/4512232.stm

OzTennis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.