How far behind?

Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:22 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How far behind?

Originally Posted by OzTennis
If you are English then you come from a country which has succeeded spectacularly well in suppressing heritage and national identity in dozens of countries over hundreds of years (think Empire, large parts of the world red if you want a clue).

You have the gall to criticise an outward show (by some) of the 'Empire bighting back' - people being proud of their identity and heritage.

Geez I hope we get England in our group tonight!!* Then again, if we win like the last time it will be excuse after excuse after excuse with 1966 rammed down our throats for good measure.

(Thinking about changing my username to McOzTennis)

* Sven is worried already at the prospect:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...06/4512232.stm

OzTennis
hear hear mcoztennis
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:23 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
I sit in wait for the said ****in gob shite...and if i get kicked oot the forum i dont give a **** it will b worth it
Well how about we start referring to The UK as Scotland!
We Scots have to bloody put up dim people referring to The UK as England all the time, so why not??

Would calling The UK "Scotland" sound strange to English people??
You bet your ****ing arse it would!
We have to listen to ignorant dim tossers saying that every day, and the twat who started this anti Scottish rant would do well to remember that!!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by Scossie
Well how about we start referring to The UK as Scotland!
We Scots have to bloody put up dim people referring to The UK as England all the time, so why not??

Would calling The UK "Scotland" sound strange to English people??
You bet your ****ing arse it would!
We have to listen to ignorant dim tossers saying that every day, and the twat who started this anti Scottish rant would do well to remember that!!

go for it my Scottish mate
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:29 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
I have been looking at loads of properties all over OZ on realestate.com

would i be right in saying that they seem to be a long way behind with interior decor with the exception of a few at the higher end price of the market?

One thing i can honestly say is that because of the size of properties they are mostly open plan which i really cant fault as back here in the UK you can only have open plan at the higher end house prices due to lack of space m2 that you get for your money.

Is this just another difference in lifestyles from the UK and OZ? they work to live and material items dont mean S***

I know i may get slayed for this post but, hey! the missus cant see us living in 99% of these houses which are within our budget and spend a fortune to have them completely overhauled inside to an aceptable standard (to the wife!)

Any comments or abuse will be appreciated! i will let her read allllllllllllllll your reply`s
Why don't you spend a few months in one of the backpacker hostels out there for a few months so that by the time you move into your "unacceptable" house it will seem like Buckingham Palace (if that's the kind of place that is acceptable to your wife?)
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:29 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Just got home from drinking with some (unusual) Qlders who have discovered life beyond 8pm.....keep the thread going, as I have also discovered that Qld Pizzahut delivers at 12.25am! The Bloke has gone to bed in shock and I neeeeed entertainment to go with dinner!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH rite now I am well ****in pissed off...yeah too ****in rite u r off ****in topic..................so WTF has the user name Biggy got to do with Scotland....the fact that I am big may have something to do with it....,/but **** all to do with Scotland so I am sorry but u r apoutin pish!!!!!!

and another thing what the **** is JOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this a language??? oh perhaps it is buggered if I know. And yes I am proud of my heritage that is why I have a Scottish flag flying in my garden

Next to my Aussie one..........................any ****in complaints

WELL SAID
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by caroledouglas
WELL SAID
****in thank you sweetie
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:35 pm

I am goin to my bed now...I shall read any pish what has beem posted in the morning

xxxx
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:38 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

go for it my Scottish mate
Cheers buddy...

Have you calmed down a wee bit now??
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:39 pm

Cheers buddy...

Have you calmed down a wee bit now??
nnnnooopeee am ****in ragin hence goin to bed lol

H

xxx

ps did u get pm re Maggies thong??
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:41 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

nnnnooopeee am ****in ragin hence goin to bed lol

H

xxx

ps did u get pm re Maggies thong??
I Did....

Now was that an Oz thong, (for her foot) or something else??
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:45 pm

I Did....

Now was that an Oz thong, (for her foot) or something else??
fir her small arse she sed
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:50 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

fir her small arse she sed
Fair Doozzz...

Have it signed by the worshipful members of the Eastern States BE people, & then send it to me.
I'll be the MC for the moment of presentation.. ooer...!!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:52 pm

Fair Doozzz...

Have it signed by the worshipful members of the Eastern States BE people, & then send it to me.
I'll be the MC for the moment of presentation.. ooer...!!
excellent stuff...seeing as Bordy is closest to u....does he have ur addy?
I got Soapys and Bordys I am goin doon there next week fir a holiday..thing is they dinnae ken
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:58 pm

why do most Scottish people on here, either insist on making reference to Scotland in their user name or insist on talking in some gaelic form of English when they type???

If you had ever seen or heard gaelic then u would know that it is not what we type.........we type the way we speak.............there are loads of different accents, but are all still the English language...............so as I have said in previous post...if ye dinnae like wit we r sayin then **** off and do somethin else';'''''like we give a flyin ****

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.