Drugs in Aus

Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Drugs in Aus

Originally Posted by scotlandtooz
I would say ho ho ho, but I think the P.C term is ha ha ha now. I'm just interestested in the culture... not a dealer!
Lots of drugs here in Perth. Lots of teenagers smoke weed and do Ice. I do think there is a major problem with drugs at a high rate here.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

No different from the UK from my stand point. It's there, it's not affected me or mine yet but obviously if you want it you can find it and in the case of the main cities it would be even easier to find. I shouldn't think there's a school that doesn't have students using but then I assume the same is true in the UK.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
There is loads and loads of crystal meth (ice) in Perth right now.

It's a real scourge, one of my best mates has gone and become addicted to this sh*t and it doesn't look too good for him.
That is very sad for you and your friend....

This drug ruins many lives... I hope for his sake he seeks help before it consumes him...
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Plenty of so called 'rec' drugs down here in the South West of WA. Ice doesn't appear to be a major issue here yet but Perth's only 250km away !
Binge drinking is still the major issue that causes the local hospital to fill up every Friday and Saturday night.

Schoolies officially started yesterday here in Dunsborough, the town is crawling with Police, so far 24 arrested, I've 4 random breath tests in as many days....... bloody love this week of the year.

My wife nursed one girl Friday night who started drinking at 6:30pm and was in hospital by 8:15 !!!!!! She drank 400ml of vodka down a tube. Doesn't make smoking a splif look so bad does it.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:52 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Santa
My wife nursed one girl Friday night who started drinking at 6:30pm and was in hospital by 8:15 !!!!!! She drank 400ml of vodka down a tube.
What a party animal! I heard about her on the news.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by renth
What a party animal! I heard about her on the news.
She's the one, my better half said she was a lovely girl when she woke up ! Her mum had to come down from Perth to collect her, she must hold the record for shortest schoolies trip ever !
Old Nov 26th 2007, 1:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Santa
My wife nursed one girl Friday night who started drinking at 6:30pm and was in hospital by 8:15 !!!!!! She drank 400ml of vodka down a tube. Doesn't make smoking a splif look so bad does it.
What a total waste of vodka Maybe it's me but I never felt the need to do stuff like that. I've got hammered aplenty but that makes no sense to me I don't remember any one else doing stuff like that although obviously people did.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:07 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scotlandtooz
Sitting here listening to Radio One and Kelly Os telling us all about how drugs are not a good idea... What is the drug situation is Aus? Is cannabis acceptable (ish) in the same way it is in the UK? And cocaine, which more and more of the people I know seem to have tried... Rec. drug use in Aus - discuss...

I was once told in WA you can grow 2 Cannabis plants for 'your own personal use' legally, never found out if true tho !?!

I'm told in QLD you'd get a slap on the wrist for possession (up to 10 kilo's ... joking! ... but a normal amount lets say) and if plants were found in your garden, they'd be removed and 'not a lot else'.

ONLY what I've been told.

funny thing is, I know NO ONE in Oz who grows it, but since arriving back in London EVERYONE seems to be growing it! ...

Every once in a while (for research purposes) I'll try and since arriving back here I've been given just tooooo many little bags to see what I think

Just seems weird as in Oz we have the sunshine for it, and as I say personally I don't know anyone who grows it, yet here with the crap weather EVERYONE seems to be at it!

I'd like to see their electricity bills! ...
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I HATE these drugs are coolish... nudge wink its ok amsterdamned is a luvly place to chill type threads.

There is now PLENTY of evidence to link even occassional/light use of cannabis to Mental Illness later in life (3 months, 3 years or 30 years... there is no rule here... it can develop at any time) And there is NO evidence to show who is suspectable or how much of the beloved weed they need to have smoked ....

There are HUGE drug prblems here in WA... IMHO much worse than in the majority of the uk...

And nowadays I DO think that a little bit of weed is a serious issue.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:26 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eddie007
Could very well be right, but people have been smoking weed for donkeys and MY personal opinion is there is a LOT worse out there!! ... I know there's been a LOT of recent news about Cannabis and mental illness, but it's the 'Ice' and alike that are a worry.

I've seen Ice mentioned on the news on numerous occasions recently in Oz, yet in a month or so back in Uk I've heard it mentioned a massive 0 times.

That's on the TV, Radio, back of cab ... wherever!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:46 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

There are HUGE drug prblems here in WA... IMHO much worse than in the majority of the uk...
I agree.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 4:57 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

I HATE these drugs are coolish... nudge wink its ok amsterdamned is a luvly place to chill type threads.

There is now PLENTY of evidence to link even occassional/light use of cannabis to Mental Illness later in life (3 months, 3 years or 30 years... there is no rule here... it can develop at any time) And there is NO evidence to show who is suspectable or how much of the beloved weed they need to have smoked ....

You're right, even for seriously ill people for whom a bit of dope obviously helps ... I think we should ban this smilie too ... Anyone that mentions alcohol should reflect deeply ...

I'd like to see stats that compare the number of mental illnesses that have been made worse against the number of people who can now recognise a decent bass-line when they hear it.

Obviously I'm being a bit of an arse and the majority of dope smokers out there are not doing it for medicinal reasons
Old Nov 26th 2007, 5:06 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
You seem very anxious, I'd lay off the weed for a bit, man.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
No different from the UK from my stand point. It's there, it's not affected me or mine yet but obviously if you want it you can find it and in the case of the main cities it would be even easier to find. I shouldn't think there's a school that doesn't have students using but then I assume the same is true in the UK.

There is one main difference though, It's so damn easy to grow Marjuana here, and if you do it privately enough, you wont have a problem.

Trouble with dope, is it attracts shiit.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 5:59 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
There is one main difference though, It's so damn easy to grow Marjuana here, and if you do it privately enough, you wont have a problem.

Trouble with dope, is it attracts shiit.
That explains why there are so many flies around

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.