Drugs in Aus

Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

scotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to all
Default Drugs in Aus

Sitting here listening to Radio One and Kelly Os telling us all about how drugs are not a good idea... What is the drug situation is Aus? Is cannabis acceptable (ish) in the same way it is in the UK? And cocaine, which more and more of the people I know seem to have tried... Rec. drug use in Aus - discuss...
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

scotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to all
Default Re: Drugs in Aus

32 peeps have read this, but no replies! If you live in Aus, and have no experience then this is input... what's your experience (or lack of)...
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:51 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scotlandtooz
32 peeps have read this, but no replies! If you live in Aus, and have no experience then this is input... what's your experience (or lack of)...
You seem very anxious, I'd lay off the weed for a bit, man.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Ice seems to be 'the' drug here, but I don't know anyone who uses it.

When I asked my 15 year old about drugs in school he told me that all his friends do them, however when I asked him what type they did, he said they all smoked cigarettes
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:53 pm

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Sitting here listening to Radio One and Kelly Os telling us all about how drugs are not a good idea... What is the drug situation is Aus? Is cannabis acceptable (ish) in the same way it is in the UK? And cocaine, which more and more of the people I know seem to have tried... Rec. drug use in Aus - discuss...
The weather means the quality is way better down here man. Look up Nimbin in Google for a glimpse of Aussie drug culture.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
You seem very anxious, I'd lay off the weed for a bit, man.
I would say ho ho ho, but I think the P.C term is ha ha ha now. I'm just interestested in the culture... not a dealer!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:58 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

as long as I can get a good dose of caffeine I'll be happy
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know that cannabis is acceptable (even "ish") anywhere... There are huge drug problems here in Australia with Ice being the tip of the berg...

The only place it is "acceptable" to do drugs appears to be at football clubs where just about anything goes.....
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

all i know is in a village just by byron bay its very very well known for being huge for weed(i cant remember the name), all the travellers go there and the police know about it but as long as you dont take the piss and dont cause trouble youll be ok.its gota sorta of amsterdam atmosphere if you get me?
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:41 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheltaz
all i know is in a village just by byron bay its very very well known for being huge for weed(i cant remember the name), all the travellers go there and the police know about it but as long as you dont take the piss and dont cause trouble youll be ok.its gota sorta of amsterdam atmosphere if you get me?
Nimbin as alreay mentioned or to a slightly lesser extent Mulimbimby...both cool places to go for a visit...very stress relieving...if you get my drift...
Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by Wendy
Ice seems to be 'the' drug here, but I don't know anyone who uses it.

When I asked my 15 year old about drugs in school he told me that all his friends do them, however when I asked him what type they did, he said they all smoked cigarettes
Aye, those legal (taxed) drugs are OK but the illegal (untaxed) drugs are the scourge of modern society ... as I have mentioned before on these here boards we cleared out the remains of a drug lab here when we moved in.

It was just a bit of dope I think, they didn't leave any either ... maybe the chickens ate it all ... it would explain their recent behaviour ... 'Eggs? Through my butt? For that lot to eat? Nah not today ...'
Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:12 pm

I would say ho ho ho, but I think the P.C term is ha ha ha now. I'm just interestested in the culture... not a dealer!
Not really in those social circles (married, parent, etc, etc) but I'd imagine if you were looking for something then you could find it. There seems to be a lot of busts out in the sticks and The Valley in Brisbane is rife with gear ... I base this judgement not on first-hand experience but by observation
Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:25 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

There is loads and loads of crystal meth (ice) in Perth right now.

It's a real scourge, one of my best mates has gone and become addicted to this sh*t and it doesn't look too good for him.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

simongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond repute

You should come to the US! Drugs are everywhere. Crystal Meth is very, very scary. When I go back to the UK, not many people have heard of it yet. Here, it is causing so many problems.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:55 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
There is loads and loads of crystal meth (ice) in Perth right now.

It's a real scourge, one of my best mates has gone and become addicted to this sh*t and it doesn't look too good for him.
Latest thing seems to be mixing it with strawberry flavouring...so kids like the taste better...bastard's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.