Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Aug 4th 2005, 12:56 pm
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by ohippy
Welcome back Shirley, glad you had a good time on hols.

Tried to get you out of the rough Lace but, you know the score, I gotta spread first.

We went to Weymouth today. Daughter was sick in the car - again !!!! Then claimed she was allergic to sand and screamed to go home (she's 9) five mins after arriving on the beach. All the other children, younger than her were better behaved !

As for diet - have stuck to it for a change today. I know I joke about the pick n mix and haribo but I seriously think I'm addicted. I really struggle to go a day without them and yesterday drove 10 mins to Wooloworths just to buy some. It was easier giving up cigarettes.
Hi all still not dieting well but still working nights and have to eat everything thats in cupboards and freezer before we go, well not all to myself but you know what I mean. Fish finger sarnies and roast potatoes yum! .

Ohippy you are an absolute saint for not eating fish and chips at the seaside dont know how you did it. As for the Haribo I know what you mean another nurse brought in some minimix new apparently and very yummy, reminded me of tigertots when I was little, I drove to every supermarket in Harrogate to get some as she didnt know where her hubby had bought them from.
Lace sent you some karma hon.
Well patients to see to bums to wipe and all of that, cyber hugs Melx
Old Aug 4th 2005, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Time to weigh-in,

Weigh-in today = 10 st 11.25
Weigh-in previous = 10 st 11.25
Result = NO GAIN !!

Well I have been lucky again, don't know how it works sometimes, not been good and yet if I do really well possibly might lose a lb. Anyway, I know I will get there eventually.

We have received our passports back with our visa stamp/sticker. It was quite breath-taking to actually see it.

We have somebody interested in the business. Woohoo. He wants to come and see us so plans are being made.

No luck on the house, apparently end of July and first 2 weeks in August are the absolute worst times of year to sell your house. So hopefully another week and things should start rolling on that score.

Went swimming with the girls yesterday, when I say swimming I mean standing in the pool getting splashed by about 75 other children. Oh, I can't wait to be swimming in my own pool in my own garden in the lovely hot sunny weather.

Yesterday I collected the pictures that we ordererd through Venture, they are very nice. We just have to find somewhere to store them now, because I don't think we will be hanging them in this house. Trying to keep the house non-personal (House Doctor rules).

I gave the big family one to my parents on the way home. They are very pleased with it, I said it was our leaving present to them and Christmas present. You cannot easily impress my dad but he looked quite chuffed.

Right I will be off for now, chat later
Theresa
Old Aug 5th 2005, 2:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Theresa,
I am so happy for you with your visa's I will have a drink on you. I am drinking Southern Comfort, two peices of ice only cos today girls I have sent off my vetassess application.
I didn't wait for the Migration agent cos I know it has to be in so I sent it.

One small step for Lace but I feel happier.

Oh the wait begins for me, I am soooooooooooo excited guys, I know I am cheating a bit but I have got weight watcher meals for us all and salad for tea with real fruit and a squirt of tin cream.

Ohhhhhhh we can live it up in Manchester I can tell you lol lol
hugs Lace

Theresa your house will come good and your busines will sell it said it in your stars. hugs x
Old Aug 5th 2005, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by lacey21
Well done Theresa,
I am so happy for you with your visa's I will have a drink on you. I am drinking Southern Comfort, two peices of ice only cos today girls I have sent off my vetassess application.
I didn't wait for the Migration agent cos I know it has to be in so I sent it.

One small step for Lace but I feel happier.

Oh the wait begins for me, I am soooooooooooo excited guys, I know I am cheating a bit but I have got weight watcher meals for us all and salad for tea with real fruit and a squirt of tin cream.

Ohhhhhhh we can live it up in Manchester I can tell you lol lol
hugs Lace

Theresa your house will come good and your busines will sell it said it in your stars. hugs x
Good luck with your vetasses application, not sure what that is exactly...is it the trade requirement for your trade/profession?

Theresa
Old Aug 5th 2005, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Theresa, Mel, Sarah and Anne for your Karma, thank you guys

No it's for qualifications, my sister lives ina designated area so I can go that way. I have an HNC, A Degree and other various quals to do with media and design. I have have a teaching qualification for adults.

Hey the southern comfort is geting to the typing lol lol
hugs Lace x
Old Aug 5th 2005, 5:28 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Weigh in for this week!

Start weight = 12 stone 11.5 lbs
Target Weight = 10 stone 7 lbs

Weight last week = 11 stone 9 lbs
Weight this week = 11 stone 6.5lbs

Weight lost this week = 2.5lbs

Very very pleased as I have had 2 meals out within the week before weigh in - an Indian and an Italian!!!!! Managed to get back in track by being really strict and eating within my checks and having ryvita and Philledelphia light cheese spread at lunchtime. Still had checks to spare and had milky ways, chomps and crisps for treats (Walkers potato heads cheese and onion!)

I now only have 13.5lbs to reach my target weight - so at a rate of 7lbs per month loss I should be there by the time we fly to Oz in October in plenty of time!

Hope I am motivating you all and not depressing you all more!? Just keep telling yourself you can do it and remember "Its never too late to stop a binge"

Lynn x
Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:58 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

That's fantastic Lynn, well done, you are certainly an inspiration (she says taking another sip of wine )

Good look with the application Lace, only seemed 5 minutes ago when you were talking about it being a long way off,

Well done Theresa for staying the same weight, a least it isn't a gain.

Mel, did you find the minimix?

Bye for now

Mandi x
Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:02 am

Originally Posted by mandi248
That's fantastic Lynn, well done, you are certainly an inspiration (she says taking another sip of wine )

Good look with the application Lace, only seemed 5 minutes ago when you were talking about it being a long way off,

Well done Theresa for staying the same weight, a least it isn't a gain.

Mel, did you find the minimix?

Bye for now

Mandi x
Thanks Mandi - i've just cracked open the wine though! Enjoying it though so thats the main thing!

Have a nice night,

Lynn x
Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Theresa

40 too !! Hope you had a fantastic day and have a fab weekend away. Looking good with the business sale too and getting your pics etc - bet you're smiling at lot at the minute.

Well done too Lynn on your loss,you are doing fabulously well, I wish I had some of your motivation and determination.

Congrats Lace on sending off your app too - fingers crossed for apositive result.

I've been very tired today after yesterdays trip to Weymouth (managed to avoid the fish and chips by thinking of all the fat they contained and that the gorgeous smell was actually just vinegar !!) Even slept for a couple of hours this pm after I hit the shops this am so avoided eating anything I shouldn't. Took daughter to the pool this eve as she has to practice her 1000m so we all swam 40 lengths then had tea at the gym. I had the pasta under the healthy eating menu and no pud or alcohol so another pat on back for me - have managed 2 days now - wow !!
Old Aug 5th 2005, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi Guys,

Well done to all losing weight. I can assure you it's just as hard to lose in Australia, afterall it's the 2nd country in the world to have the worst obesity rate!!! :scared: yeah I couldn't believe that either. Ok Ok I have to tell you about a fantastic new product, I was going to keep it all to myself but feel guilty so I will share. I had all the usual doubts about this one and believe me I have tried every diet on the planet!! This is a big one in Australia at the moment, I have saw it advertised and just thought another gimmick, but my 2 friends started it together 8 weeks ago and 1 has lost 14kg the other 12kg(there is 6 kg in a stone) well you can imagine how I feel now, kicking myself for not starting it with them!!!!!! It was on the Oprah show a few months back, its a product called SLIMIST, its very reasonably priced in Oz for $50 which is supposed to last 21 days but my friends say it lasts about a month for them (cheaper than weight watchers), its not a diet pill, its a mouth spray, check out the website www.slimist.co.uk, not sure how much it is in the UK. But to all the doubters, believe me i'm the biggest doubter, it definately works. I bought it yesterday, but have a good bit to go to catch up with my friends now . but i'm determined

Lisa

Last edited by floweroscotland; Aug 5th 2005 at 10:29 am.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Happy Birthday Theresa
Have a wonderful day petal

floweroscotland nice to see you hear you always bring me sunshine lol

Right off to the decorating
see ya in a bit
hugs
Lace x
Old Aug 5th 2005, 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Hi Guys,

Well done to all losing weight. I can assure you it's just as hard to lose in Australia, afterall it's the 2nd country in the world to have the worst obesity rate!!! :scared: yeah I couldn't believe that either. Ok Ok I have to tell you about a fantastic new product, I was going to keep it all to myself but feel guilty so I will share. I had all the usual doubts about this one and believe me I have tried every diet on the planet!! This is a big one in Australia at the moment, I have saw it advertised and just thought another gimmick, but my 2 friends started it together 8 weeks ago and 1 has lost 14kg the other 12kg(there is 6 kg in a stone) well you can imagine how I feel now, kicking myself for not starting it with them!!!!!! It was on the Oprah show a few months back, its a product called SLIMIST, its very reasonably priced in Oz for $50 which is supposed to last 21 days but my friends say it lasts about a month for them (cheaper than weight watchers), its not a diet pill, its a mouth spray, check out the website www.slimist.co.uk, not sure how much it is in the UK. But to all the doubters, believe me i'm the biggest doubter, it definately works. I bought it yesterday, but have a good bit to go to catch up with my friends now . but i'm determined

Lisa
Sounds intriguing Lisa - let us know if it works for you - the ingredients sound fairly harmless on the website - if you get great weight losses I may just try it in line with doing the Scottish slimmers eating plan - its working for me but still get cravings for chocolate, wine and crisps!

It dosen't mention where you can buy it in UK.

Lynn
Old Aug 5th 2005, 10:03 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Hi Guys,

Lisa
Thanks for the info Lisa, have ordered a bottle
Hope it works
Mandi x
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:16 am

Originally Posted by mandi248
Thanks for the info Lisa, have ordered a bottle
Hope it works
Mandi x
Where did you order it from Mandi? Can you buy it in the UK?

I was gonna try it too along with Scottish slimmers diet!

Lynn
Old Aug 6th 2005, 1:28 am
nursey

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Where did you order it from Mandi? Can you buy it in the UK?

I was gonna try it too along with Scottish slimmers diet!

Lynn
I used www.pharmacyonline.com.au it cost around £30 included p+p

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.