Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Sep 4th 2005, 3:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Yep Anne I can go for that one, I have a family of 11 so we are eat everything up or there will be nothing untill tomorrow and there wasn't. NOw i just eat.

I am really really ill today, my glands in my throat hve swollen and I have been on antibiotics but they have done nothing. I have to go back to the docs tomorrow, I feel yuk, So I am am not staying around.

Ohippy you will be great and as for the TRA I know how you feel. It is stressful with all these forms, doing it by yourself!

Right back to bed
speak soon (well I might croak a bit lol)
Lace x
Old Sep 4th 2005, 5:11 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lacey21
Yep Anne I can go for that one, I have a family of 11 so we are eat everything up or there will be nothing untill tomorrow and there wasn't. NOw i just eat.

I am really really ill today, my glands in my throat hve swollen and I have been on antibiotics but they have done nothing. I have to go back to the docs tomorrow, I feel yuk, So I am am not staying around.

Ohippy you will be great and as for the TRA I know how you feel. It is stressful with all these forms, doing it by yourself!

Right back to bed
Lace x

Hope you get better soon Lace.

Time for my next weigh in, I havent; done it for 3 weeks.

LAst one was 8th Aug and my weight was 13 stone 4
today I am 12 stone 9
so a 9lb loss.

Going a bit slower than I had hoped, I pushed myself too much at the gym and did my hip in last week so have'nt been for 5 days but I am goin back 2moro.

I'm finding the whole food thing realy easy, still having a bowl of branflakes for breaky, a chicken ceasar salad without alll the bad bits (bacon/crutons/parmasan/egg etc) or ham salad sarnie for lunch and been eating loads of stirfry's but not used oil, and loads of fish (which is really easy here cos we catch the fish so it is free and really fresh so very very tasty just steamed for dinner)

Went for lunch today for fathers day with the father in law and managed to sit at a table with 6 other people eating garlic bread, wedges, steak, creamy pastas, chips and drinking beer and I had a chicken ceasar salad and a bottle of sparkling water, I couldn't even finnish the salad and the thought of eating any of the other food on the table didn't appeal to me at all which was pretty handy.

Only thing that I am finsing a prob is every evening I fancy chocolate which I have never done, so I have bought some cadbury's highlights chocolate drink and either have a mug of that or a fun sized milky way (which for those of you not in OZ are how they used to be in the Uk years ago with the light brown fluffy stuff not the nasty white stuff they have in them now)

Alcohol has been a bit harder, I have had a couple of social occations where I have had a drink (make that 20), I got drunk a lot easier than I did before and suffered a hangover a lot worse than they used to be which made me eat crap the next day so now when I fancy a drink I have someting I dont really like and only drink a tiny bit before I give up and go drink water.

I'm off to england for 5 weeks next week so will ahve to try and keep it up over there, fingers crossed I will.

See ya
Kala
Old Sep 4th 2005, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee

today I am 12 stone 9
so a 9lb loss.

I'm off to england for 5 weeks next week so will ahve to try and keep it up over there, fingers crossed I will.

See ya
Kala
Well done Kala - 9 lbs is a great loss in 3 weeks !! Your UK trip has come round really fast - I hope you have a fab time and that you are able to sort out what you want from life when you're away.

BTW - keep forgetting to ask - I was following your thread about the bad storm you had - did you have much damage ?
Old Sep 4th 2005, 6:22 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JayDeee

today I am 12 stone 9
so a 9lb loss.

Going a bit slower than I had hoped, I pushed myself too much at the gym and did my hip in last week so have'nt been for 5 days but I am goin back 2moro.

I'm finding the whole food thing realy easy, still having a bowl of branflakes for breaky, a chicken ceasar salad without alll the bad bits (bacon/crutons/parmasan/egg etc) or ham salad sarnie for lunch and been eating loads of stirfry's but not used oil, and loads of fish (which is really easy here cos we catch the fish so it is free and really fresh so very very tasty just steamed for dinner)

Went for lunch today for fathers day with the father in law and managed to sit at a table with 6 other people eating garlic bread, wedges, steak, creamy pastas, chips and drinking beer and I had a chicken ceasar salad and a bottle of sparkling water, I couldn't even finnish the salad and the thought of eating any of the other food on the table didn't appeal to me at all which was pretty handy.

Only thing that I am finsing a prob is every evening I fancy chocolate which I have never done, so I have bought some cadbury's highlights chocolate drink and either have a mug of that or a fun sized milky way (which for those of you not in OZ are how they used to be in the Uk years ago with the light brown fluffy stuff not the nasty white stuff they have in them now)

Alcohol has been a bit harder, I have had a couple of social occations where I have had a drink (make that 20), I got drunk a lot easier than I did before and suffered a hangover a lot worse than they used to be which made me eat crap the next day so now when I fancy a drink I have someting I dont really like and only drink a tiny bit before I give up and go drink water.

See ya
Kala
OMG Kala - 9 lbs is absolutely brilliant well done you! If you keep that up you will be at your target weight in no time! Just a wee tip about not using oil in your stir frys - soya sauce is great (and free food on my eating plan I do) its high salt though so buy the reduced salt/ light version - great substitute for oil in some foods and adds lots of flavour. I also use the 1 cal oil spray - not sure if you can buy it over in OZ but the olive oil version is great - I haven't used normal oil for ages now - again the 1 cal spray is free on my diet in moderation - I add water if it dries out.

Well done again,

Lynn x
Old Sep 4th 2005, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21

Right back to bed
Lace x
Thanks Lace. Hope you feel better soon - it may be a reaction to all that stress you've been going through with degree, TRA etc. Make sure you don't leave the docs til they've worked out what's wrong.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi everybody, yes I am still alive.

Firstly have had terrible problems with internet lately and it still isn't sorted properly yet. Just been catching up with everybody, well done to all of you that have continued to lose weight, and to those of you that have been going up the scales....you will get there.

Am feeling a bit better now, have just one more blood test result to come back, 4 were all normal. Just thryoid to wait for.

Stress is high in our house at the moment, now we have the visa it is worse. Everything is out of our control. Need to get accounts to our accountant now for yr ending Apr 05, who should take about 2/3 weeks and then hand over the people interested in business, who should hopefully make a decision then.

Nothing on house, no interest at all, but we were told to expect nothing in August. Now we are in September so things should change soon!!!

I had my friend down last weekend, unfortunately she has just been diagnosed with breast cancer so we had as enjoyable a time as possible. She had her operation on Thursday and will now start chemo. Her mother, grandmother and aunty have all had it and have survived so I am remaining positive in that she will be okay aswell.

Anyway time for my weekly weigh-in, this was my weight on Friday.

Fri 2nd Sept = 10 st 9.0
Fri 26th Aug = 10 st 9.5
Result = 0.5 lb loss !!

Still going down but not through me trying to be honest, I am still only half committed.

Bye for now, will try and get on again later. Have a good day all.
Theresa
Old Sep 5th 2005, 2:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Theresa,
it is crap isn't it. You get your bloody visa now you can't sell the house, hey looking on the bright side you have lost some chicken. Good on ya honey keep up the good work.

I am putting my aplication in soon but am off on hols this week. I am trying to be good but it is a struggle as I am on antibiotics and I now have a fungal infection in my throat cos of the antibiotics lol I can't flippin win!

Keep your chin up every body we can beat this, we all have to work together
big fat hugs (but not as fat as last year) love lace x
Old Sep 5th 2005, 3:17 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Lace - I hope you feel better soon, and have a great holiday

Kala - 9lbs in 3 weeks - fan bloody tastic! If that is going slow,well I must be crawling along. Have a fab time over here.

Anne - we don't really care if you have put on weight instead of losing it, just come and talk to us. I really identify with the "you can't move till it's all gone" thing. That and the "children are starving in Africa you know". i once got severely slapped for telling my mother to "send it to them then!" cos I didn't want my corned beef hash. I didn't have to eat it though,couldn't really as i was sent to bed. It takes time to retrain yourself,and let yourself know it's ok to leave stuff on your plate. It also takes time to train the other half too, and it is hard not to pass it on to your kids. Especially when you have been cooking for hours and they only eat half. That's life eh.

Theresa - hang in there, have you tried the feng shui bit with the red envelope that someone posted a little while ago? Might be worth a shot.

Lynn - Wow, almost a stone and a half lost, brilliant, I will keep away from those biscuits, you are inspiring.

Bex 66 - I am doing slimming world, and when I stick to it it really works. Not tried weight watchers, but I like the fact that some things are free with SW and I don't really have time to be faffing about a lot of the time, so a spud bunged in the oven with beans and some cheese on is great. SW has changed a little and you can 2 healthy A's so it makes it a bit easier. I would love it if they had it in oz but if not, why not start one?

I was hoping to say that my visa application was on its way, but when I did a final check last night I discovered that the guy who wrote hubby's reference from work hadn't signed it . So we have asked him to send another signed copy. Soooo frustrating.

I thought I had escaped the jet lag cos I slept really well on Saturday night,all the way through to 8 am Sunday morning. Well, guess who was still up and about at 3.30 this morning. I am starting to flag now, but I need to keep going till at least 9.30.

What has been going on on the forum while I have been away? Talk of trolls and good posters leaving and being banned? i know it gets a bit crappy with trolls at times, and I usually keep out of it, but who have we lost now? Anyone know?

Shirley
Old Sep 5th 2005, 3:30 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
OMG Kala - 9 lbs is absolutely brilliant well done you! If you keep that up you will be at your target weight in no time! Just a wee tip about not using oil in your stir frys - soya sauce is great (and free food on my eating plan I do) its high salt though so buy the reduced salt/ light version - great substitute for oil in some foods and adds lots of flavour. I also use the 1 cal oil spray - not sure if you can buy it over in OZ but the olive oil version is great - I haven't used normal oil for ages now - again the 1 cal spray is free on my diet in moderation - I add water if it dries out.

Well done again,

Lynn x
Thanks a million guys, great to have some support, I must get on this thread more often and give some back

Dont worry about spray oils , they are huge here, pretty much everyone uses them, I haven't been using soya sauce, I have just been buying these little MAggi sachet things they do, it is suposed to be for 2 people but easily spreads between 5 and only has 114 cals and 3gms fat per 100 grm, (i think the sachet is less than 100grms in total) so not too bad and tastes fantastic especially with the chilli in it.

I am sure this has been mentioned on here before but far too many pages to scroll through so I'l just repeat, all food here is metric including the energy so most foods are in KJ's not Kcals, the odd item has Kcals but it does get a bit confusing, aparently there are about 4 KJ's to a Kcal.

Ohippy, Only lost the guttering in the last storm but we are currently sitting in the middle of another, not as bad as the last one but still pretty heavy, all good fun.

Well I'll be off, take care guys and thanks

Kala
Old Sep 5th 2005, 3:37 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Need to get accounts to our accountant now for yr ending Apr 05, who should take about 2/3 weeks and then hand over the people interested in business, who should hopefully make a decision then.
Theresa. Did Adelaide ask for your accounts of evidence of tax paid or anything like that, for your visa application?

Our books are with our accountant now, who says she will do them in about October, but we are a year overdue having them done Don't know how this will affect us if DIMIA ask for evidence.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Yippeee !! People are back.

Nothing major happened Shirley - was just a bit of banter between Alan and Glenn re Go Matilda, if you try and search the thread now most of it's deleted. I think some posters were being a bit light hearted which isn't allowed on the immigration site as it's linked to other sites so they were warned and then temporarily banned - all back now tho I think !
Old Sep 5th 2005, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Theresa. Did Adelaide ask for your accounts of evidence of tax paid or anything like that, for your visa application?

Our books are with our accountant now, who says she will do them in about October, but we are a year overdue having them done Don't know how this will affect us if DIMIA ask for evidence.

Hi Anne

No this has not been requested by Adelaide. This is purely for the sale of our business over here.

The only thing we supplied was one document from tax office which was used in TRA application. Nothing requested for visa application.

Theresa
Old Sep 6th 2005, 11:59 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all

Where is everyone?

I have weighed in this morning, and have discovered the damage done on my week in the States. I have gained 2.5lbs! Not too bad I thought, considering I have have been eating pretty much anything for the last 2 weeks really.

Oh well back to it now. Hopefully I will lose that by next weeks weigh in.

I am finally feeling normal again. It is taking longer to recover from jet lag each time I fly long haul. Is it an age thing? Next time I fly I am hoping it will be one way.

Oh well, back to catching up on all the chores I haven't done over the last 4 days :scared: . And I am going to get back to the running on Friday now that my blisters have finally healed!

Shirley
Old Sep 7th 2005, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Okay to update you all with my weekly weigh in. Last Thurs (restarted diet 1st Sep but weigh on a Wed) was :

12 stone 8 lb Today :
12 stone 3lb

Goal is 11 stone by the end of December so 17 lbs to go in 16 weeks - doable but will, no doubt, stretch me, especially in December !!

A 5 lb loss which I'm pleased with but is still a gain of 6lb from holiday. Should come off if I keep at it though.

Kids have done well with their healthy eating too, lunches have been mostly eaten. They suprised me by wolfing the carrot sticks but leaving the pasta and tuna and I've noticed that they aren't hungry even tho I have cut their lunches greatly so am expecting results at the end of the month with their BMI's ! Hopefully the eldest will maintain and the youngest lose otherwise I'll have to rethink.

I'm back at the gym, conditioning Monday, combat yesterday and RC aerobics tonight, Thurs I'll shop. Friday is family swim time, but I'll have to miss out on the first one as am giving blood (but that's always good for a weight loss), Saturday is a day off and Sunday is a family bike ride.

I've also ordered some phase 2 tablets )they look pretty good and don't raise your metabolic rate) as well as the mist so am gunning for my goal now. Nice to be back on track now following a 5 month break !! Best of all - no sweets or choc for 7 days - a record !
Old Sep 7th 2005, 2:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well done guys,

I lost 8 and a half pounds this week.
I am going on hols though so I am going to lose more cos I have just bought a new swim costume. I ma really chuffed.

Good luck girls
Hugs Lace xxxxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.