Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is Australia officially in a Recession

Is Australia officially in a Recession

Old Oct 20th 2012, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Australia officially in a Recession

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
What can I do David Cameron has slashed and burned here in the UK with cuts here, cuts there, cuts every frigging where, no pay rises, over a million good well paid public sector jobs lost and in there place private sector low paid crap jobs and the result is ....... Recession in the UK, so I have no idea how to prevent it happening in Australia, IF it will ever happen which is extremely doubtful.
you are in for such a shock when you get to Perth, you've more than a year till you get here, yet you've already built it up as some sort of Utopia.

Just remember this, there's more people in Australia who couldn't be paid to live in Perth than there is people in Perth.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute

Hospital porter, my wife's a nurse.
you're a bloke? lol didn't get that at all.

Why do you think your life is going to be much better here?
Old Oct 20th 2012, 9:51 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bingobob777
you are in for such a shock when you get to Perth, you've more than a year till you get here, yet you've already built it up as some sort of Utopia.

Just remember this, there's more people in Australia who couldn't be paid to live in Perth than there is people in Perth.

WARRA LOAD OF OLD SH!T.

Show us evidence of the crap your talking, or is it .... I know this bloke down the pub, who said his cousins uncles aunty twice removed knows a fella who heard third hand that there's more people in Perth who ........ Sorry I can't be arsed to repeat the bollox.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 9:56 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Where have I said I think my life is gonna be much better there, it's the same sh!t just a different country, I just want a change that's all, I have a good life in the UK, I don't see much of a future work wise for my kids here my lad is struggling to find even a part time job and I know Perth well and unemployment is less than 4% there and near 10% where I live in the UK, my wife's cousins and friends love it in Perth there and say there's plenty of work.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

WARRA LOAD OF OLD SH!T.

Show us evidence of the crap your talking, or is it .... I know this bloke down the pub, who said his cousins uncles aunty twice removed knows a fella who heard third hand that there's more people in Perth who ........ Sorry I can't be arsed to repeat the bollox.
thanks for proving my point

deluded
Old Oct 20th 2012, 9:57 am
Banned

thanks for proving my point

deluded

Keep yer hair on sweetheart.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 10:06 am
Banned

Just so you don't make such a numpty mistake again, there's a little blue sign in the corner near our avatars which indicates which posters are men and which are women. See even though you were horrible, I still tried to help you out.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Just so you don't make such a numpty mistake again, there's a little blue sign in the corner near our avatars which indicates which posters are men and which are women. See even though you were horrible, I still tried to help you out.
But you write like a girl and have a pink loveheart in your avatar
Old Oct 20th 2012, 10:24 am
Banned

But you write like a girl and have a pink loveheart in your avatar

You probably think I write like a girl because I am a sensitive guy and that is reflected in my posts which you like because your a girly as well, does that answer your question sweetheart.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 10:33 am
Banned

Enough of this friendly banter lets get back on topic, Australia is no where near going in to recession, it's predicted that the economy will grow by 3% next year, that's 22 years of economic growth in a row, that is incredible.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 11:05 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely, most people I know wouldnt move to Perth for any amount of money, for good reason. You are stuck in the arse end of nowhere but I guess some like it. I do know quite a few that have moved the other way, West to East. Takes all sorts I guess
Old Oct 20th 2012, 11:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by chris955
Absolutely, most people I know wouldnt move to Perth for any amount of money, for good reason. You are stuck in the arse end of nowhere but I guess some like it. I do know quite a few that have moved the other way, West to East. Takes all sorts I guess

Never a good word to say about Australia have you?
Old Oct 20th 2012, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Never a good word to say about Australia have you?
Don't bite .... it's what he wants
Old Oct 20th 2012, 11:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Beoz

Cheers mate, I'm not biting, he just spreads doom and gloom about Australia over and over, he is in the UK with this so called great life and he is stuck in doors everyday posting on here.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

WestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to allWestLondonWelshman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Beoz
Take him with pinch of salt. Pitbull?! More like a pomeranian!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.