Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is Australia officially in a Recession

Is Australia officially in a Recession

Old Oct 18th 2012, 5:41 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all
Default Re: Is Australia officially in a Recession

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
It doesn't scare me, why would it, I am leaving a country where the unemployment rate is double to that in PERTH and over a million youths are out of work.
PERTH I said, you see PERTH, FFS

Last edited by Pit Bull.; Oct 18th 2012 at 6:53 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 5:44 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chris955
Kwinana is a great example of the 2 speed economy in Australia, close to Perth but it has unemployment over 11% and youth unemployment over 26%. The 'boom' isnt doing much for these people.

We aren't going there, it's good to get advice about that though and if youth unemployment is 26% which is clearly bollox then adult unemployment must be zero, because it is less than 4% overall, in PERTH I say PERTH.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 5:45 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Crikey you talk a load of horse crap sometimes, you are stating the bleeding obvious, I am talking about Perth cloth ears, get a grip, you panic like a little hissy fitting girl when you hear anything good being said about Australia, PERTH, I said PERTH.
OK, I will type slower for you. YOU compared the whole of one country to Perth. YOU said the UK had double the unemployment of Perth, how on Earth is that relevant ? Why not compare Perth to another city which would at least be slightly relevant. You need to take a chill pill and cut out the personal abuse or you wont last long here
Old Oct 18th 2012, 5:48 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

We aren't going there, it's good to get advice about that though and if youth unemployment is 26% which is clearly bollox then adult unemployment must be zero, because it is less than 4% overall, in PERTH I say PERTH.
So now you are saying Kwinana DOESNT have youth unemployment running in excess of 26%, the adult rate is over 11% in KWINANA, as i said. Of course these are only the official figures but as you say that is clearly bollox
Old Oct 18th 2012, 5:52 pm
Banned

OK, I will type slower for you. YOU compared the whole of one country to Perth. YOU said the UK had double the unemployment of Perth, how on Earth is that relevant ? Why not compare Perth to another city which would at least be slightly relevant. You need to take a chill pill and cut out the personal abuse or you wont last long here

Because I am leaving the UK and going to PERTH, I said PERTH, are you for real?

You have nothing good to say about Australia and nothing bad to say about the UK and you say people wont take my posts seriously and as for getting personal, your the tops at doing that.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 5:57 pm
Banned

So now you are saying Kwinana DOESNT have youth unemployment running in excess of 26%, the adult rate is over 11% in KWINANA, as i said. Of course these are only the official figures but as you say that is clearly bollox

I'm not going to KWINANA, if its high there it's lower elsewhere, UK unemployment rate 8% Perth 3.9% which is half, I know it kills you it being better there, but tough, take a deep breath and swallow it.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 5:57 pm
Banned

So you accept that I was talking about KWINANA and not Perth and that the unemploment figures are 26% and 11% then or are you just going to deflect the attention from your ramblings with insults Jim ?
Old Oct 18th 2012, 6:01 pm
Banned

I'm not going to KWINANA, if its high there it's lower elsewhere, UK unemployment rate 8% Perth 3.9% which is half, I know it kills you it being better there, but tough, take a deep breath and swallow it.
It bothers me no more than the unemployment rate in Cambridge being 1.8% which is half what it is where we are, I dont want to live in Perth or Cambridge so it is irrelevant. You seem to get very worked up about this, that isnt good for you long term health.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 6:06 pm
Banned

It bothers me no more than the unemployment rate in Cambridge being 1.8% which is half what it is where we are, I dont want to live in Perth or Cambridge so it is irrelevant. You seem to get very worked up about this, that isnt good for you long term health.

I not going to Cambridge I'm going to Perth I said PERTH. This threads about Australia not being in recession not what's happening Cambridge.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 6:08 pm
Banned

You really do keep painting yourself into a corner dont you. If the thread is about Australia going into recession why did you bring up the rate of unemployment (which is 7.9%) in the UK ?
Old Oct 18th 2012, 6:16 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

since when did you start believing in govt stats?
Old Oct 18th 2012, 6:26 pm
Banned

I can only quote what the release, didnt say I believe them :-)
Old Oct 18th 2012, 6:32 pm
Banned

You really do keep painting yourself into a corner dont you. If the thread is about Australia going into recession why did you bring up the rate of unemployment (which is 7.9%) in the UK ?

Painted myself into a corner don't make me laugh, it creases you I know but unemployment is far lower in Australia compared to the UK and this threads about recession, Australia isn't and hasn't been in recession for 21 years and counting, but the UK IS in recession. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 6:40 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

I can only quote what the release, didnt say I believe them :-)
you can quote the bible for anything.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 7:01 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by commonwealth
you can quote the bible for anything.
I dont read fiction

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.