British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   anyone applying july 2007 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/anyone-applying-july-2007-a-459585/)

deano66 Jan 7th 2008 10:44 am

Re: anyone applying july 2007

Fantastic News! :thumbsup:CONGRATULATIONS!:thumbsup:

At last, Julyees are moving forward!

mad city fan Jan 7th 2008 10:45 am

Originally Posted by Cubbers (Post 5751696)
To all you Julyees out there, we are walking on air............we sent our application in on 25th July 2007. Due to the wait our credit card details expired!!!!!!:curse: But we had a email for new details on the 26th October 2007. The money was taken on the 31st October..... (with me so far???) We decided to front load meds, we did these on 28th November. We did police checks on 20th October. On the 13th December we were allocated a case officer. Finally on the 2nd January we received our police checks, we emailed these straight over, our case officer received them in his office at 1.30pm their time and at 2.30pm (one hour later) GRANTED OUR VISA!!!! Woo Hoo.
This was completely out of the blue, even our agent was shocked.:eek:
We are going out on a 136 skilled MODL.
Chin up we all seem to be going somewhere now. Best wishes to all those waiting like us it will seem to happen over night.
Cubbers and family
:thumbsup:

WEHEY CONGRATULATIONS :thumbsup: Ya jammie dodgers glad to hear someone with good news what a great start to the week :thumbsup:
and another caseofficer free to pull out another application

maisey Jan 7th 2008 11:46 am

To all you Julyees out there, we are walking on air............we sent our application in on 25th July 2007. Due to the wait our credit card details expired!!!!!!:curse: But we had a email for new details on the 26th October 2007. The money was taken on the 31st October..... (with me so far???) We decided to front load meds, we did these on 28th November. We did police checks on 20th October. On the 13th December we were allocated a case officer. Finally on the 2nd January we received our police checks, we emailed these straight over, our case officer received them in his office at 1.30pm their time and at 2.30pm (one hour later) GRANTED OUR VISA!!!! Woo Hoo.
Chin up we all seem to be going somewhere now. Best wishes to all those waiting like us it will seem to happen over night.
Cubbers and family

That is fantastic I bet you were shocked!!
Congratulations:)

vickys Jan 7th 2008 12:04 pm

Cubbers and family

That's fantastic news Chubbers loads of congrat's coming your way:thumbsup:

Didigriff Jan 7th 2008 12:41 pm

Just a quick update (no time for BE at the moment and am having withdrawl symptoms).

Application signed for on the 26th July.
File reference number received, CO assigned and Meds and PCC requested just before Christmas.
PCC sent off & Meds done last week.

We are on a 136 - skilled independant.

Fingers crossed for all those still waiting.

Didi x

Ozzy7 Jan 7th 2008 2:51 pm

Cubbers and family

Wow how lucky are you :thumbsup: Congratulations.

Sally Simpson Jan 7th 2008 3:36 pm

Cubbers and family

Many congrats! Great news!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

hereshoping Jan 7th 2008 4:25 pm

wow, that's amazing... congrats.

Ozzy Fever Jan 7th 2008 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by hereshoping (Post 5753062)
wow, that's amazing... congrats.

Congratulations, there is hope to all of us left:thumbsup:

lolylew Jan 7th 2008 5:34 pm

Cubbers and family

blummin hell!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::thumbup:
how on earth did that happen - within receiving the last doc an hour prior!!!!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

so chuffed for you!!!!!
congrats
lisa
x

lolylew Jan 7th 2008 5:35 pm

ps, can i have your CO :wub::thumbsup:

Lx

Sally Simpson Jan 7th 2008 6:43 pm

You may already have him/her!:unsure:

lolylew Jan 7th 2008 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by sallyclaire (Post 5753596)
You may already have him/her!:unsure:

not that my agents aware - but you never know, fingers crossed!!!!

does anyone have any idea how lond meds are taking to clear LCU?
cant see my signature whilst typing, but i think they arrived around mid dec?

Lx

pomerz Jan 7th 2008 7:36 pm

Well done Cubbers Get in there my son

Sally Simpson Jan 7th 2008 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by lolylew (Post 5753651)
not that my agents aware - but you never know, fingers crossed!!!!

does anyone have any idea how lond meds are taking to clear LCU?
cant see my signature whilst typing, but i think they arrived around mid dec?

Lx

Have heard it is about 7 weeks at the mo!