British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   anyone applying july 2007 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/anyone-applying-july-2007-a-459585/)

Clara W Dec 11th 2009 12:30 am

Re: anyone applying july 2007

Hi Pomerz

I will private message you regarding schools as I have lots to say about schools in this area wel all of WA acually because of my job.

Glad you to your plans are coming along nicely!!!!

C:rofl:

pomerz Mar 1st 2010 7:31 pm

:rofl:
It has been a long time and there have been many false dawns however i am delighted and scared witeless to report that i have just bought 3 one way tickets to Perth on Qantas departing these cold and wet shores on the 27th December......Here we go then:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

PS anyone still visiting this page or am i the last of the July 2007ers lol

carolinejones3 Mar 1st 2010 8:25 pm

Ohh boy, this has just popped up on my email! 'July 2007 be ':eek:

Well done , fantastic news, I am so pleased for you.:thumbsup:

You are not the last we are still limping behind!

Usual house scenario!:thumbdown:

However we have an offer!! But a strange one:unsure:

Watch this space.

I have to now sit the IElTS test before I reg (nurse) so thats the next hurdle, they just keep coming!

If all goes to plan we will be out this year, but its maybe maybe land at the moment...

So frustrated its making me bloody ill!:thumbdown:

Take care and good luck:fingerscrossed:

Caroline x

pomerz Mar 1st 2010 8:33 pm

So frustrated its making me bloody ill!:thumbdown:

Take care and good luck:fingerscrossed:

Caroline x

Hey Caroline hang in there and i thought we were the last but all good things come to those who wait......and its worth the wait:thumbsup:

Lets hope the house shifts for you and you get sorted, we have been lucky selling twice but the first time the useless bond visa fiasco mucked us up but this time its game on.

Try not to let it get you down and good to see (in a nice way) that 2 of us are still chasing the dream
:eek:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

lolylew Mar 1st 2010 11:26 pm

great news pomerz :thumbup: have you decided where you'll be living yet?

lisa
:thumbsup:

direct2dubai Mar 2nd 2010 4:21 am

Originally Posted by toan (Post 7739593)
And good luck to all those that applied in july 2007:thumbsup:
Any more updates..........where are you all now:)

Visa granted: Jul 08
First Entry: Feb 09
We still havent made the move to Aus - felt we needed to save up a bit more before we make the move, and we now feel the time is here!

I have job offer in Bris, so we are trying to wind up and head off to Bris by June. Any1 with advice on Brissie please share?

toan Mar 2nd 2010 8:17 am

Hey up and well done,Perth is fantastic,
been here 6 mths and still loving it,kids love it here:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Where's the after sun:lol::lol:
take care,
Tony

Sally Simpson Mar 2nd 2010 8:38 am

Originally Posted by pomerz (Post 8385008)
:
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It has been a long time and there have been many false dawns however i am delighted and scared witeless to report that i have just bought 3 one way tickets to Perth on Qantas departing these cold and wet shores on the 27th December......Here we go then[/FONT

PS anyone still visiting this page or am i the last of the July 2007ers

Awesome!:thumbsup: But why not until December???

Originally Posted by carolinejones3 (Post 8385144)
However we have an offer!! But a strange one:unsure:

Watch this space.

I have to now sit the IElTS test before I reg (nurse) so thats the next hurdle, they just keep coming!

If all goes to plan we will be out this year, but its maybe maybe land at the moment...

Caroline x

:fingerscrossed: For the house sale & IELTS Caroline. Don't let it all wear you down though hon! Good luck!

Originally Posted by direct2dubai (Post 8386087)
Visa granted: Jul 08
First Entry: Feb 09
We still havent made the move to Aus - felt we needed to save up a bit more before we make the move, and we now feel the time is here!

I have job offer in Bris, so we are trying to wind up and head off to Bris by June. Any1 with advice on Brissie please share?

Loads of luck for your move!:fingerscrossed::thumbsup:

pomerz Mar 2nd 2010 8:52 pm

[QUOTE=Sally Simpson;8386446]Awesome!:thumbsup: But why not until December???

Hi Sall
Its a planning come saving thing we figure the rest of the year on pretty good earnings and no mortgage is a good thing especially when starting over :rofl:

Love the aftersun comment toan cant wait just booked accomodation at Heathrow on Boxing day and cant wait to see the new year in decked out in shorts n a T

Well done Dubai hope Brissie is all you want it to be

Be Lucky The Poms:thumbup:

pomerz Oct 26th 2010 6:51 am

The Day has arrived.......:thumbup:

Safe to say we are the last ones out so if anyone is still subscribed to this thread blow off the cobwebs as the Pomerz ARE coming at last:rofl:

Dorree come to pack us up today and tomorrow and we will chase out gear out on the 27/12

Notice given at work and one leaving party completed with just about all weekend planned until we leave:eek:

Hope if anyone is still about all is well and see you soon xx:thumbup:

toan Oct 26th 2010 7:53 am

Hi Pomerz,
We wish you well and good luck to you too:fingerscrossed::thumbsup:
All good things come to those who wait,congrats also for making your dreams come true,you wont regret it:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Just going out on the jet ski:thumbup:
Take Care,
Tony

Sally Simpson Oct 26th 2010 7:59 am

Originally Posted by toan (Post 8942633)
Hi Pomerz,
We wish you well and good luck to you too:fingerscrossed::thumbsup:
All good things come to those who wait,congrats also for making your dreams come true,you wont regret it:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Just going out on the jet ski:thumbup:
Take Care,
Tony

Nice one Tony:thumbsup:

Congrats Pomerz! I bet you never thought this day would come but now it is fast approcahing:thumbup:
Good luck with all the farewells & enjoy your last weeks in the UK.
We will need an update once you are settled:D