British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   anyone applying july 2007 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/anyone-applying-july-2007-a-459585/)

hereshoping Jan 8th 2008 5:40 pm

Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by brendan d (Post 5758983)
great news maisy, hope this is the roll.

Brendan:thumbsup:

wow this is great movement... Congrats maisey

can those with visas post their timelines for comparison pls.

propercornish Jan 8th 2008 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by maisey (Post 5758577)
I have just logged on to re check my e mails and .................................

WE GOT IT:rofl:;):)

[SIZE="3"]We are still on the ceiling, have just stopped screaming and jumping around kitchen;);)/SIZE]

Hey Maisey Congratulations :thumbsup: Enjoy your celebrations :beer:

toan Jan 8th 2008 6:51 pm

I have just logged on to re check my e mails and .................................

[SIZE="3"]We are still on the ceiling, have just stopped screaming and jumping around kitchen;);)/SIZE]

Great news:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:well done
And the best of luck to everyone else,
looks like there working 24hrs a day to catch up:thumbup:

pomerz Jan 8th 2008 6:54 pm

Well done Maisey

Dreams do come true

we just cant walk away as much as we tried to forget, it was impossible we so want to join the club but are now realistic enough to know the setback is in months so our expectations are aiming toward 2009.....But do you know what.....It'll be damn well worth the wait......:rofl:

Do us a favour and check it out for us first hand will you :thumbsup

Be Lucky Matt n Rach:thumbsup:

Sally Simpson Jan 8th 2008 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by pomerz (Post 5759367)
[SIZE="7"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Magenta"]

we just cant walk away as much as we tried to forget, it was impossible we so want to join the club but are now realistic enough to know the setback is in months so our expectations are aiming toward 2009.....But do you know what.....It'll be damn well worth the wait......:rofl:

Oh, so glad to see you back here!:thumbup:
Any news? What's the way forward?

lolylew Jan 8th 2008 7:06 pm

Well done Maisey

Dreams do come true

good decision!!!!! :thumbup::thumbsup:
whats a few extra months in the scheme of things hey? it'll be worth it!!!!!!

lisa
:thumbsup:

brissydeb Jan 8th 2008 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by manic-miner (Post 5756721)
Just found an email this morning from our CO! requesting meds and police checks!! [Hopefuly this means we donot have to do assurance of support bond as they did not request payment]

Its getting really serious now! OMG!:thumbsup:

Only hope we can get our house sold else we will be stuck in britain forever:(

[Applied - July 25th 2007 - VISA 138 Family Sponsored]

Great news on the CO manic-miner!:thumbsup: Since you got your CO in January you will not need to do your AoS, lucky you!!

Debbie

brissydeb Jan 8th 2008 7:15 pm

Fab news Maisey, hope you enjoy celebrating tonight!:thumbsup:

Debbie

pomerz Jan 8th 2008 7:21 pm

Hi Lisa n Sal'

Thanks and you are right whats a few months we will let all Julyies be the advanced landing party and we will follow on, most probably becoming this years julyies!

No news as yet but there are rumours of a refund of the fee which is a start or at best the possibility of the Gov waiving the whole thing and allowing the 5 points which would be very nice......

We are going to wait it out prob until April then get stuck into a state sponsored visa application so for now we will watch events unfold in between moving out and moving back in again :beer:

Go July people Go :rofl:

Sally Simpson Jan 8th 2008 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by pomerz (Post 5759513)
Hi Lisa n Sal'

Thanks and you are right whats a few months we will let all Julyies be the advanced landing party and we will follow on, most probably becoming this years julyies!

No news as yet but there are rumours of a refund of the fee which is a start or at best the possibility of the Gov waiving the whole thing and allowing the 5 points which would be very nice......

We are going to wait it out prob until April then get stuck into a state sponsored visa application so for now we will watch events unfold in between moving out and moving back in again :beer:

Well, I guess I am back to crossing my fingers!:lol:
Let's hope they go for the waiver option:thumbsup:

deano66 Jan 8th 2008 7:55 pm

Great news Matt. Reading your posts when you got back the other week, it was clear how much you wanted this. We first seriously started down this path in March of 2006, so I do sympathise.

Remember, once a Julyee, always a Julyeee :p

maisey Jan 8th 2008 8:37 pm

Well done Maisey

Dreams do come true

You know what I am so glad that you have held on to your dream, it may take a bit longer but it will be all the sweeter when you get it.
:thumbsup:

Ozzy Fever Jan 8th 2008 8:38 pm

Hi Lisa n Sal'

Hope it gets sorted out for you soon, think that you are using the same agent as us?

Fingers crossed that at least you get your money back at the very least.

Nicky

maisey Jan 8th 2008 8:41 pm

Thanks everyone it is such a great feeling - just coloured the spreadsheet yellow. Hope you all not too far behind. Then we can all be whinging pom house sellers together:rofl:
Cheers to you I raise my champagne (been in fridge since June) to you all:beer::wink_smile:

toan Jan 8th 2008 10:17 pm

Hi Lisa n Sal'

wish you all the luck in the world:thumbsup:
we hope you find a way:thumbup:
if they gave visas out for determination you would be first for sure:thumbsup:

hang in there and be lucky