Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Aug 13th 2008, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by oanarebeccanegrea
yes, we did send an email to that adress 4..5 times( in 13 months) , and the same answer , please wait...

Sorry to hear that. I thought you had emailed, rather than use the online form.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hereshoping
Just a quick update from me... We've now been in Melbourne for 2 weeks and we're finally over the jetlag and getting ourselves sorted out.

We've decided where we want to live, Yarraville, and think we might have even found a house to buy which is very exciting. Now trying to get our heads round the ozzie system and sort out how to actually buy the place. We've also got ourselves mobile, driving a second hand ford falcon around... it gets us from A to B. And the good news is that we've both managed to find Jobs until xmas (or thereabouts) which is a big relief.

Overall feeling very settled and happy, we're off up to the Alps tomorrow for a day of skiing and apparently the snow is excellent. Life is pretty much as we expected, and a lot less stressful than we feered.

Good luck to everyone making the move, and to those of you still waiting on your visas.
fantastic news that you've both found jobs and have settled well so far!
hope the skiing was good!!!!!!
lisa
Old Aug 13th 2008, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

no, we are not,(136 papers lodged 2st July )we sent an email and they say 'Once your application has been allocated to a Case Officer you will
receive further instructions if we require any additional documents to
process your application.
Please rest assured that our staff are doing their very best to ensure
that applications are processed as quickly as possible.'
but it take so long...to long..
Have sent you some more karma honey & I still have my fingers crossed for you!
Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:42 pm
Just Joined

Rankit is a jewel in the roughRankit is a jewel in the roughRankit is a jewel in the roughRankit is a jewel in the rough

I got it guys.. and flying to Australia Next yr.. as i m in USA right now and its gonna be tuff for me to fly soon.. so will be looking for job from here and then will try to move. I am planning to move to Perth. please let me know anyone from perth can help me out on my queries. Thanks to all the forumers. here is my time line

BN 136 MODL
App. received: 02 July 07
Ack. received: 22 Sept. 07
CO assign: 3rd March 08
Med. received by LCU: 25 March. 08
USA PCC sent by email: 29th March. 08
India PCC sent by email: 29th March. 08
Dubai PCC sent by email: 29th July, 08
Visa Grant : With God's grace - i got it in 2 days after i sent my UAE PCC - 31st July, 08 ( Wut a relief guys)
Old Aug 14th 2008, 7:46 am
Just Joined

Bill_Fish is an unknown quantity at this point

we have over 13 months , and nothing so far , no co, no visa 136 Skilled – MODL.
anyone get any visa for this Subclass ???
It takes so long to waiting, almost drive me crazy. no contact ,no co,nothing,just waiting (136 Skilled MODL applied 23 July 2007,ack at 5 Nov.).I don't know what's happened on DIAC,maybe I'm from a high risk country.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rankit
I got it guys.. and flying to Australia Next yr.. as i m in USA right now and its gonna be tuff for me to fly soon.. so will be looking for job from here and then will try to move. I am planning to move to Perth. please let me know anyone from perth can help me out on my queries. Thanks to all the forumers. here is my time line

BN 136 MODL
App. received: 02 July 07
Ack. received: 22 Sept. 07
CO assign: 3rd March 08
Med. received by LCU: 25 March. 08
USA PCC sent by email: 29th March. 08
India PCC sent by email: 29th March. 08
Dubai PCC sent by email: 29th July, 08
Visa Grant : With God's grace - i got it in 2 days after i sent my UAE PCC - 31st July, 08 ( Wut a relief guys)

Hey! That's fantastic.
Congratulations!!!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bill_Fish
It takes so long to waiting, almost drive me crazy. no contact ,no co,nothing,just waiting (136 Skilled MODL applied 23 July 2007,ack at 5 Nov.).I don't know what's happened on DIAC,maybe I'm from a high risk country.
Have you tried contacting them on the link provided above?
Sorry to hear that you are still waiting
Old Aug 16th 2008, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

Well our flights are now booked and we leave for perth in 5 weeks !!!
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

hi both of you >>>oanarebeccanegrea and bill_fish

We are august 17th applicants of a sir 495 visa, I am gob smacked !! just browsing and found that you are from July and still waiting for CO or visa !!!!
God what ARE they doing ?????
Are you from high risk countries ?? we are from UK but currently living in cyprus waiting for visa and to set off via dubai to OZ.
Our agent has just sent an enquiry email on Friday.........
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:44 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The2ofus
hi both of you >>>oanarebeccanegrea and bill_fish

We are august 17th applicants of a sir 495 visa, I am gob smacked !! just browsing and found that you are from July and still waiting for CO or visa !!!!
God what ARE they doing ?????
Are you from high risk countries ?? we are from UK but currently living in cyprus waiting for visa and to set off via dubai to OZ.
Our agent has just sent an enquiry email on Friday.........
ye,I 'm from a high risk country,and thousands of applicants from my country are still waiting.I can't belive that you are from UK,as I known most of UK applications are granted.you are so unlucky.What are they doing?browsing ebay or chating everyday?But I'd rather belive that they are processing our application step by step.

Last edited by Bill_Fish; Aug 18th 2008 at 3:55 am.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

ye,I 'm from a high risk country,and thousands of applicants from my country are still waiting.I can't belive that you are from UK,as I known most of UK applications are granted.you are so unlucky.What are they doing?browsing ebay or chating everyday?But I'd rather belive that they are processing our application step by step.
Thanks bill_fish I am gettign really worried they have lost our application and it is maybe on the floor under someones desk !! ??
Where are you from ?
Old Aug 18th 2008, 5:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Have you tried contacting them on the link provided above?
Sorry to hear that you are still waiting
I have tried several times but got the same reply evry time:Your application has not yet been allocated to a case officer.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 5:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The2ofus
Thanks bill_fish I am gettign really worried they have lost our application and it is maybe on the floor under someones desk !! ??
Where are you from ?
Thank you for your regard.I wish my application just on someone's desk rather than the floor.I believe my application is on it's way to be allocated a case officer,GOD BLESS ME,PLEASE!

I come from China,unfortunately it's a high risk country.
many many chinese and indian applicants are waiting.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all, back again after two weeks of abstaining from BE

Had a fab holiday, totaly relaxed and managed to get my head around our validation trip!! Have booked flights for 16th Oct with Singapore airlines, never felt so relieved to be spending so much money

A big thankyou to everyone for their kind words and encouragement, it really did help.

We are looking at a campervan/motorhome to travel around WA, Managed to talk other half into it, so more research to be done this week and more money to be spent..bloody hell...

Hope everyone else ok,
Lisa I have pm'd you today.
It seem rather quite on here at the mo...
Hello to all the new peeps that have joined our July thread and good luck
Caroline xxx
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:22 am
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Hi all, been awol for awhile due to slipping into holiday mode. Just waitin on solicitors to do their bit and it will be flights booked. Hopefully just another couple of weeks.

Good luck to everyone still waitin on some news.

Brendan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.