Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Dec 11th 2009, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Hi Pomerz

I will private message you regarding schools as I have lots to say about schools in this area wel all of WA acually because of my job.

Glad you to your plans are coming along nicely!!!!

C
Old Mar 1st 2010, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

It has been a long time and there have been many false dawns however i am delighted and scared witeless to report that i have just bought 3 one way tickets to Perth on Qantas departing these cold and wet shores on the 27th December......Here we go then

PS anyone still visiting this page or am i the last of the July 2007ers lol
Old Mar 1st 2010, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Ohh boy, this has just popped up on my email! 'July 2007 be '

Well done , fantastic news, I am so pleased for you.

You are not the last we are still limping behind!

Usual house scenario!

However we have an offer!! But a strange one

Watch this space.

I have to now sit the IElTS test before I reg (nurse) so thats the next hurdle, they just keep coming!

If all goes to plan we will be out this year, but its maybe maybe land at the moment...

So frustrated its making me bloody ill!

Take care and good luck

Caroline x
Old Mar 1st 2010, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

So frustrated its making me bloody ill!

Take care and good luck

Caroline x

Hey Caroline hang in there and i thought we were the last but all good things come to those who wait......and its worth the wait

Lets hope the house shifts for you and you get sorted, we have been lucky selling twice but the first time the useless bond visa fiasco mucked us up but this time its game on.

Try not to let it get you down and good to see (in a nice way) that 2 of us are still chasing the dream

Old Mar 1st 2010, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

great news pomerz have you decided where you'll be living yet?

lisa
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

direct2dubai is a jewel in the roughdirect2dubai is a jewel in the roughdirect2dubai is a jewel in the roughdirect2dubai is a jewel in the roughdirect2dubai is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by toan
And good luck to all those that applied in july 2007
Any more updates..........where are you all now
Visa granted: Jul 08
First Entry: Feb 09
We still havent made the move to Aus - felt we needed to save up a bit more before we make the move, and we now feel the time is here!

I have job offer in Bris, so we are trying to wind up and head off to Bris by June. Any1 with advice on Brissie please share?
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

Hey up and well done,Perth is fantastic,
been here 6 mths and still loving it,kids love it here
Where's the after sun
take care,
Tony
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pomerz
:
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It has been a long time and there have been many false dawns however i am delighted and scared witeless to report that i have just bought 3 one way tickets to Perth on Qantas departing these cold and wet shores on the 27th December......Here we go then[/FONT

PS anyone still visiting this page or am i the last of the July 2007ers
Awesome! But why not until December???

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
However we have an offer!! But a strange one

Watch this space.

I have to now sit the IElTS test before I reg (nurse) so thats the next hurdle, they just keep coming!

If all goes to plan we will be out this year, but its maybe maybe land at the moment...

Caroline x
For the house sale & IELTS Caroline. Don't let it all wear you down though hon! Good luck!

Originally Posted by direct2dubai
Visa granted: Jul 08
First Entry: Feb 09
We still havent made the move to Aus - felt we needed to save up a bit more before we make the move, and we now feel the time is here!

I have job offer in Bris, so we are trying to wind up and head off to Bris by June. Any1 with advice on Brissie please share?
Loads of luck for your move!
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Sally Simpson;8386446]Awesome! But why not until December???

Hi Sall
Its a planning come saving thing we figure the rest of the year on pretty good earnings and no mortgage is a good thing especially when starting over

Love the aftersun comment toan cant wait just booked accomodation at Heathrow on Boxing day and cant wait to see the new year in decked out in shorts n a T

Well done Dubai hope Brissie is all you want it to be

Be Lucky The Poms
Old Oct 26th 2010, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

The Day has arrived.......

Safe to say we are the last ones out so if anyone is still subscribed to this thread blow off the cobwebs as the Pomerz ARE coming at last

Dorree come to pack us up today and tomorrow and we will chase out gear out on the 27/12

Notice given at work and one leaving party completed with just about all weekend planned until we leave

Hope if anyone is still about all is well and see you soon xx
Old Oct 26th 2010, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

Hi Pomerz,
We wish you well and good luck to you too
All good things come to those who wait,congrats also for making your dreams come true,you wont regret it
Just going out on the jet ski
Take Care,
Tony
Old Oct 26th 2010, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toan
Hi Pomerz,
We wish you well and good luck to you too
All good things come to those who wait,congrats also for making your dreams come true,you wont regret it
Just going out on the jet ski
Take Care,
Tony
Nice one Tony

Congrats Pomerz! I bet you never thought this day would come but now it is fast approcahing
Good luck with all the farewells & enjoy your last weeks in the UK.
We will need an update once you are settled