Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Absolutely Disgusted!!!

Absolutely Disgusted!!!

Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:29 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Absolutely Disgusted!!!

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
Don't forget Lesbian jokes

I am not a mackeral licker.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:31 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Hi handsome, hows things?
I am well thanks Sam.

Am I imagining it or are your appendages fluttering ?
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:34 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not a mackeral licker.
Not you hun, just Rob's joke posted a few days ago, something about tongue & grove in the Barbie section . . . at the same time this thread started off

Seemed a little double standards as in don't call a black man black yet post a gag about Lesbians sex lives

If you are a self appointed perfect angelic person you have to be kind to all God's children Rob
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Merlot it is time you had an avatar again.
How about this one ?
Attached Images  
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:41 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Not you hun, just Rob's joke posted a few days ago, something about tongue & grove in the Barbie section . . . at the same time this thread started off

Seemed a little double standards as in don't call a black man black yet post a gag about Lesbians sex lives

If you are a self appointed perfect angelic person you have to be kind to all God's children Rob

although I do like my fish.

Have to admit to wondering what it was like on occasions though.

My arab husband has had to develop a strong skin living in the UK and we have had all the comments from dirty arab, to accusations of him smacking my bitch up, to stealing the jobs of Brits!

We have so learned to laugh it off.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
Merlot it is time you had an avatar again.
How about this one ?
Had enough of that business last night I am chilled really
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
I am well thanks Sam.

Am I imagining it or are your appendages fluttering ?

I do indeed have fluttering appendages, and dont they move well?
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:48 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Had enough of that business last night I am chilled really
After a dry xmas I am now nearing the bottom of Farnese - Montepulciano D'Abruzzo.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:48 pm

although I do like my fish.

Have to admit to wondering what it was like on occasions though.

My arab husband has had to develop a strong skin living in the UK and we have had all the comments from dirty arab, to accusations of him smacking my bitch up, to stealing the jobs of Brits!

We have so learned to laugh it off.
Oh how your mind works PP

Shame you have to laugh off comments that you get hurled at you about your husband, people should take people for what they are inside and what they bring to the quality of life in the place they live and work.

Though my return to the UK shocked me in that where we live in the north of England there is this underlying tension about all those that are not the "norm" or not white. I think they would prefer a neighbour who is a white man who abused children to a law abiding Pakistani, I kid you not, quite sad really
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
After a dry xmas I am now nearing the bottom of Farnese - Montepulciano D'Abruzzo.
And how is Farnese's bottom these days?
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:51 pm

Oh how your mind works PP

Shame you have to laugh off comments that you get hurled at you about your husband, people should take people for what they are inside and what they bring to the quality of life in the place they live and work.

Though my return to the UK shocked me in that where we live in the north of England there is this underlying tension about all those that are not the "norm" or not white. I think they would prefer a neighbour who is a white man who abused children to a law abiding Pakistani, I kid you not, quite sad really

That is such a good point, I know people who would rather their daughter married ANYONE other than a foreigner.

Nope, Abdel has had the usual crappy comments about 'nicking women and jobs' thrown at him.

When we were in Oz, one aussie guy asked him where he came from and when he was told Abdel was from an Arabic country, this aussie bloke said 'Have you learned to fly a plane yet?'

Which was funny I suppose, made us laugh.

We have just got use to it I suppose (shrugs)
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by Bix

We shall have a fruity bottle of red.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:52 pm

That is such a good point, I know people who would rather their daughter married ANYONE other than a foreigner.

Nope, Abdel has had the usual crappy comments about 'nicking women and jobs' thrown at him.

When we were in Oz, one aussie guy asked him where he came from and when he was told Abdel was from an Arabic country, this aussie bloke said 'Have you learned to fly a plane yet?'

Which was funny I suppose, made us laugh.

We have just got use to it I suppose (shrugs)
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:53 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

And how is Farnese's bottom these days?
I've been gripping it a lot tonight so quite red.......yet getting greener all the time.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:56 pm

Saying that though bev, I myself admit to a certain cultural intolerance.

When I stayed at the hospital with Mum, there was a bloke from Jordan there and he said that he thought as a wife of an arab man, I should wear a veil.

Im afraid that I reserve the right to wear what I like, now my hubby doesnt practise his religion but I have no time for the culture that dictates to me what I wear.

I say live and let live, and where I live, I have had my little dog spat on because the extreme muslims have viewed her as 'unclean'.

I think we all have a degree of what we tolerate or not, whether it be racially or anything else.

I live my life and let others live theirs, but in our area, it can be hard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.