Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Absolutely Disgusted!!!

Absolutely Disgusted!!!

Old Jan 1st 2006, 2:41 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Absolutely Disgusted!!!

I shall speak to Mrs Ann when she comes home from work and inform her Vikki Pollard is a suitable wife for our son LOL. I sure she will be suitably chastised for her blatant use of Chav and Bling.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 2:46 am

And.... as a bloke of larger proportions - I object to your wanton use of 'fat' in your sentence. Bugger - I'll have upset the chinese now using 'wanton' in such a matter ..ah s**t - there's spotty people upset now - I said Matter. Damn - should have stayed in the silent minority (and no - that wasn't said to upset the silent minority) I am starting to think I needs lots of
Old Jan 1st 2006, 2:56 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by annqldau
And.... as a bloke of larger proportions - I object to your wanton use of 'fat' in your sentence. Bugger - I'll have upset the chinese now using 'wanton' in such a matter ..ah s**t - there's spotty people upset now - I said Matter. Damn - should have stayed in the silent minority (and no - that wasn't said to upset the silent minority) I am starting to think I needs lots of

LOL... well i'm allowed to use "fat" as i am of larger proprtions too!! But you illustrate my point perfectly. We ALL upset someone somehow by the things we say and what we think. I am just as guily at times i its one of the thigs i dont like about myself. How dare i, or anyone else, make sweeping judgements about other people based on ridiculous theories!! Its just the superior attitude of those claiming that questioning a particular race or religions merits is any less damaging, insulting or hurtful than doing it to some of the other examples i used. Its like some kind of heirache league. Race or religion is frowned upon yet social standing, or physical appearance is somehow acceptable? How bloody ridiculous is that?!!
Old Jan 1st 2006, 5:11 am

Originally Posted by Shaun&Dee
For someone to truely not be a racist they must have never in their entire lives

* made an Irish/Scottish/Welsh joke
* never mocked someone elses nationallity (POME, convict, etc.?)
* joked about Germans losing war or first to lay down the towells on sunbeds, etc
* made some joke about pikeys/ travellers / romany travellers
* blind / deaf joke
* etc etc etc (could go on for hours)

Even if you are married to a partner from a different race, you can still be racist toward another race, whether intentially or not. I beieve that almost all people are/have been racist to some degree at some time in their lives. I don't think that there are that many people in the world who have a never ever made a single joke about at least one of the above.

It is everywhere you go, and just have to get on with it. What about the possitive discrimination in South Africa. I know of skilled white SA's who have been refused a job which was then given to less qulified black SA's. The job should be given on merit. Is this right? I think not.

Then the troubles in Israel/Palestine, Bosnia/Serbia, Northern Ireland/Ireland, etc. Its everywhere

You can't get away from it.

It will be the 3rd World War IMO.
Annqldau herself, quite think you hit one of the nails bang on the head... what happened to a jokes a joke and why does everyone have to be offended in a politically correct manner about what was once a harmless laugh that people had (I'm talking about tame light hearted jokes not the aggressively racist ones...). If everyone looked at life with more humour maybe there would be less hassle, a lot of professions that are quite stressful survive by staff having a laugh and a joke about things that could otherwise cause them a lot of long term stress, it helps relieve things and put things back into prospective. As someone who is English and has recently been called Irish, Welsh and Scottish and a Geordie (that’s the really bad one as someone who supports Sunderland), I don’t take offence just have a laugh with them and correct their opinion without offence on either side.

I can’t comment on any of Mr. Annqldau’s posts in case he then takes offence also… LOL I am surprised at him upsetting the Chinese though as we enjoy them and the son is getting spots as he heads into pre-teen mode…. I’m surprised, Linda, he didn’t offend the fairer sex as well.... .

Last edited by annqldau; Jan 1st 2006 at 5:11 am. Reason: forgot bracket
Old Jan 1st 2006, 5:25 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Annqldau herself, quite think you hit one of the nails bang on the head... what happened to a jokes a joke and why does everyone have to be offended in a politically correct manner about what was once a harmless laugh that people had (I'm talking about tame light hearted jokes not the aggressively racist ones...). If everyone looked at life with more humour maybe there would be less hassle, a lot of professions that are quite stressful survive by staff having a laugh and a joke about things that could otherwise cause them a lot of long term stress, it helps relieve things and put things back into prospective. As someone who is English and has recently been called Irish, Welsh and Scottish and a Geordie (that’s the really bad one as someone who supports Sunderland), I don’t take offence just have a laugh with them and correct their opinion without offence on either side.

I can’t comment on any of Mr. Annqldau’s posts in case he then takes offence also… LOL I am surprised at him upsetting the Chinese though as we enjoy them and the son is getting spots as he heads into pre-teen mode…. I’m surprised, Linda, he didn’t offend the fairer sex as well.... .
He told me his real name in a pm Ann. That was offensive too. I USED to be married to a guy with the same name LOL
Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:46 am

Talking Re: Absolutely Disgusted!!!

As long as it wasn't the same guy.... :scared: :scared: :scared: .

He's cuddly really... .

Could have started a completely new 'Absolutely Disgusted!!!' see

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345315 re:driving in australia and passing your test...

and quote...My wife found this web site which she has found invaluable to say the least. Obviously she needs it more than me (ya know, being a woman and all that) LOL.

Let him off though as in the spirit of expats he showed he had a sense of humour... .
Old Jan 1st 2006, 9:33 am
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
But what really pisses me off is those on here who think that somehow their form of prejudice is more "Right" than others.
Spot on. Totally agree with that statement.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 9:38 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
varying kinds of predjudice against other sectors of the community. Whether it be "chavs" "blings" blacks, muslims, fat people, ugly people, eyes too close together or any other ridiculous feature they have

Hope you are not including lions who plough a furrow with their bone when on a hard shift.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 9:39 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

If everyone looked at life with more humour maybe there would be less hassle.
I may just try that
Old Jan 1st 2006, 9:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bix
Hope you are not including lions who plough a furrow with their bone when on a hard shift.
Oh yeah you're definitely included. But you're only a randy old git not nasty to others
Old Jan 1st 2006, 10:55 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
People in glass houses????

WTF are you on about!!!????

I really hope that you weren't insinuating that I was racist?

I AM NOT, NEVER HAVE BEEN and NEVER WILL BE racist!!!! IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!!

May I suggest you choose your words more carefully?

May I suggest people read your post on 22/11 to judge if you are a racist or not. Why haven't you been banned? Nice work
Old Jan 1st 2006, 12:11 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
May I suggest people read your post on 22/11 to judge if you are a racist or not. Why haven't you been banned? Nice work
Do you mean the post of 21/11? RobNCaz's comment on the Welsh? Is that what you mean

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338099

Last edited by Shaun&Dee; Jan 1st 2006 at 12:15 pm. Reason: Changed wording
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:19 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Or maybe the 9 Dec anti-Scottish post number 54 here.............

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=341525&page=2
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:22 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Or maybe the 9 Dec anti-Scottish post number 54 here.............

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=341525&page=2

Hi handsome, hows things?
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:27 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't forget Lesbian jokes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.