The Brexit; Are you in or out?

View Poll Results: Should Britiain Leave EU
Yes
32.04%
No
37.86%
HELL YES
26.21%
Let more Sexy Eastern Euro girls move over here, then leave.
3.88%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

The Brexit; Are you in or out?

Old Jun 24th 2016, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Standanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Brexit; Are you in or out?

PS And adios Strasbourg expense accounts.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest uprising against the political elite, the sports stars, the luvvies, the church leaders, the captains of industry etc. since the peasants revolt of 1381.

To coin a phrase from the sun in the 90s, "Up yours Delors".
Old Jun 24th 2016, 5:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Well I just did not see that coming.

And necer EVER have I been so happy to be wrong about something!

What an utterly fantastic morning. I cannot remember a better one.

FREEDOM.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

I'll just leave this here - 1st November 1990, i recall walking out of my Office at midday and shouting/doing this (In Gateshead).

Old Jun 24th 2016, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
I'll just leave this here - 1st November 1990, i recall walking out of my Office at midday and shouting/doing this (In Gateshead).

http://i65.tinypic.com/x29ssy.jpg
25p back then
Old Jun 24th 2016, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

And the Sun backed the winning horse once again

I'm sure there were some at the Sun sweating bullets last night over last week's endorsement to Leave

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing

http://i65.tinypic.com/x29ssy.jpg
Old Jun 24th 2016, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

anyone seen Ham-Face yet this morning?
Old Jun 24th 2016, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Are you drunk or something, it's been inevitable for the past half hour or more!

Yes, yes, yes, and yes!
In the BE EU Poll thread : you , me, dubaiexile and more-sense-than-money got the winner and % right. Why the hell didn't I place some money with the bookies
Old Jun 24th 2016, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
In the BE EU Poll thread : you , me, dubaiexile and more-sense-than-money got the winner and % right. Why the hell didn't I place some money with the bookies
because you were guessing in a risk free environment and were not confident enough of your guess to put your testicles on the line.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ham Face on at 8am UK time. Farage on now.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

How long will Cameron last now?

If Remain had won I'd be pissed and wanting to force him out. But now that Leave has won I'm actually inclined to want him to stay on for the sake of stability. That is, as long as he appoints a very strongly vetted deputy to handle the EU withdrawal negotiations while he stays out of it. Maybe Gove and Gisela Stuart as a non-partisan team?

Johnson's future is the interesting question. I don't think Gove really wants to be PM. Johnson as the envoy to the EU is probably too fraught with difficulties because I imagine the EU leadership hates him more than anyone else in the UK right now. Perhaps draw him into the cabinet to groom him as the next PM (while watching him carefully, of course, he has the potential to be a brilliant PM but needs to be tested first). I also wouldn't rule out Theresa May, while she backed Remain it was clear it was lackluster and she wasn't active in the campaign. She's exuded a quiet, sensible pragmatism that may prove itself valuable and appealing to Middle England. It's only the far lefties who dislike her and they have now been reduced to utter irrelevancy with the now-certain collapse of Labour in near perpetuity.*

Osborne has got to go, however. He did many good things, but someone has to be sacrificed and if Cameron stays Osborne can't. It's easier to remove him from the Treasury as he's already unpopular enough and an astute politician knows they now need to appoint someone more sympathetic to the white working classes who swung to vote for Leave.

* Labour can survive but the party leadership and mantra has to drastically change and I don't know if that's entirely possible as last night's vote revealed what promises to be permanent divide between the Labour metropolitan elite and their supporters among students, minorities and Islington Guardian readers, and the traditional working classes. It's a very real clash of values. The Tories don't have a similar clash of values, which is why the party will be the first to steam forward into a post-EU future.

Last edited by DXBtoDOH; Jun 24th 2016 at 6:55 am.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I will be very disappointed if Cameron resigns. I did not vote for a change in PM, I voted to leave the EU. He called this referendum, he needs to see the outcome through.

ETA and he quits...

Last edited by Bermudashorts; Jun 24th 2016 at 7:35 am.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Too late.

Resigned.

A mistake, I think. But not until October.

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I will be very disappointed if Cameron resigns. I did not vote for a change in PM, I voted to leave the EU. He called this referendum, he needs to see the outcome through.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 7:29 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Yep, this wasn't a party political vote.

Just a ****ed-up, xenophobic, mis-led and dishonest one.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Yep, this wasn't a party political vote.

Just a ****ed-up, xenophobic, mis-led and dishonest one.
I actually felt a bit sad for Ham face. I really hope Boris isn't put forward.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.