The Brexit; Are you in or out?

View Poll Results: Should Britiain Leave EU
Yes
32.04%
No
37.86%
HELL YES
26.21%
Let more Sexy Eastern Euro girls move over here, then leave.
3.88%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

The Brexit; Are you in or out?

Old Jun 19th 2016, 9:05 pm
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Brexit; Are you in or out?

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
Under EU law, a German degree is as valid as a UK one across all EU member states.

European Qualifications Framework and the Bologna process.
another reason to vote out.
Old Jun 19th 2016, 9:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 2016Marion
No doubt in private universities which are not free. Subjects you can study in private unis are limited. Don't overlook that a degree from Brit. unis is worth more than from a German one which are not accepted in many countries.
I am German.
My husband isn't doing his MBA in Germany, and it's certainly not free (not sure where you'd find a free MBA though!). Not sure I understand the rest of your post tbh?
Old Jun 19th 2016, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Did anyone watch Ham-Face Dave on question time? Tough gig.
MILL how do you get to watch Question Time over here? I use to love that show, even appeared on it once and got to ask my question
Old Jun 19th 2016, 11:01 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
Under EU law, a German degree is as valid as a UK one across all EU member states.

European Qualifications Framework and the Bologna process.
Originally Posted by iggle
another reason to vote out.
So you're against a system which tries to ensure that tertiary educational qualifications can be assessed on a level playing field, and also strives to improve that education on the whole? And therefore you think that that should persuade others to leave the EU.

I'm beginning to think you're part of the problem.
Old Jun 19th 2016, 11:58 pm
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
So you're against a system which tries to ensure that tertiary educational qualifications can be assessed on a level playing field, and also strives to improve that education on the whole? And therefore you think that that should persuade others to leave the EU.

I'm beginning to think you're part of the problem.
So a degree in another country in another language should have the same about as prestige as a UK one, and in English. No thanks, half the countries in the Eastern Europe are corrupt as ****. My partner paid for her drivers license, physically gave her instructor 1000 Litas because she kept failing her test. This was 1 year ago. Stop thinking these countries are like England.

Right now, if she wanted to she could get forged University and School documents (attested) so that she can earn more money in the UAE, its a literal joke and they (as in Eastern Europeans) are laughing at you and I

Last edited by iggle; Jun 20th 2016 at 12:02 am.
Old Jun 20th 2016, 12:03 am
Banned

Half my partners family are on UK housing benefits, single child benefits, job seeker allowance and have massive houses back in EE. Its frustrating that i see it, i know its happening and everyone else has got their head stuck in the sand.
Old Jun 20th 2016, 1:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
MILL how do you get to watch Question Time over here? I use to love that show, even appeared on it once and got to ask my question
Television
Old Jun 20th 2016, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Lightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond repute

Comments on the similarities?

BBC ON THIS DAY | 11 | 2003: Anna Lindh dies of stab injuries
Old Jun 20th 2016, 7:54 am