The Brexit; Are you in or out?

View Poll Results: Should Britiain Leave EU
Yes
32.04%
No
37.86%
HELL YES
26.21%
Let more Sexy Eastern Euro girls move over here, then leave.
3.88%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

The Brexit; Are you in or out?

Old Jun 21st 2016, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Brexit; Are you in or out?

Nah.

She's no fool.

Her Majesty's biographer, Robert Lacey, reported the Queen's comments and suggested they may mean the Queen favours withdrawal from the European Union.

Buckingham Palace would neither confirm nor deny that the Queen had been debating the merits of Brexit in private.

She knows exactly what she's implying.

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
Personally, I think it can be spun either way if the reports are true.

She could actually be simply asking guests to think of the positives instead of the negatives.
Old Jun 21st 2016, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

To lighten things up....

Ate far too much breakfast. #BrexitApproaching
Because as we know, what goes in EU has to come out of EU....
Old Jun 21st 2016, 9:22 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Nah.

She's no fool.

Her Majesty's biographer, Robert Lacey, reported the Queen's comments and suggested they may mean the Queen favours withdrawal from the European Union.

Buckingham Palace would neither confirm nor deny that the Queen had been debating the merits of Brexit in private.

She knows exactly what she's implying.
If what the biographer says is true...
Old Jun 21st 2016, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

why would a monach do anything different?

She is the head of the state - with the power to remove the PM. Why would she accept a government above the one she can fire.
Old Jun 21st 2016, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

He's the expert on HM isn't he?

Old Jun 21st 2016, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

He's the expert on HM isn't he?
What was allegedly said by the Queen is still only hearsay, and the meaning of the words only an opinion.
Old Jun 21st 2016, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Palace would neither deny nor confirm....

We all know what that means

What was allegedly said by the Queen is still only hearsay, and the meaning of the words only an opinion.
Old Jun 21st 2016, 9:48 pm
Account Closed

Palace would neither deny nor confirm....

We all know what that means
Yes, that it's none of the media's f-ing business.

If there was such a conversation, it's a private one. If there was no such conversation, why would the Palace give a statement?

If it was a private conversation between you and your dinner guests, what would you say to media enquiries asking you about it?
Old Jun 21st 2016, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

I see the England team have voted....

Old Jun 21st 2016, 11:06 pm
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Oh looks like the keeper blocked their shots
Old Jun 21st 2016, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
Oh looks like the keeper blocked their shots
Can't be England, we are shite at crosses
Old Jun 21st 2016, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing

http://i67.tinypic.com/bg1fsw.jpg
That's just Rooney playing Spot the ball!
Old Jun 21st 2016, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I was just speaking to a good friend of mine based in South East London/ North West Kent (Bromley to be precise - not a deprived area). He owns a building company, employing about 15 people.

In his local area:
- Year 7 in the local school... 32 kids, 15 different languages spoken in the class room
- Only Eastern Europeans working in all building supplies shops, mostly serving eastern European staff
- Eastern Europeans sleeping in cars in the car parks of BnQ/ Building Suppliers asking for work in the morning.
- 10 days to see a doc

of course, that's all alright and he (and I) am a racist bastard for saying what he sees.
Old Jun 21st 2016, 11:55 pm
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I was just speaking to a good friend of mine based in South East London/ North West Kent (Bromley to be precise - not a deprived area). He owns a building company, employing about 15 people.

In his local area:
- Year 7 in the local school... 32 kids, 15 different languages spoken in the class room
- Only Eastern Europeans working in all building supplies shops, mostly serving eastern European staff
- Eastern Europeans sleeping in cars in the car parks of BnQ/ Building Suppliers asking for work in the morning.
- 10 days to see a doc

of course, that's all alright and he (and I) am a racist bastard for saying what he sees.
Oh mate, I fully understand.

As stated thousands of times my partner is Eastern European. What I have witnessed and seen has shocked me. I know over 20 to 30 of the family, they see me as family.

The list is endless of "legal" things they have done for the benefit of themselves.

Traveling to Sweden to have babies (they got free accommodation for 1year)
Housing Benefits, Job Seekers Allowance, Marriage to Indians for EU Passports, Single Parents allowance, yet back home they are building what i would call mansions.

These guys (as in EE) would gladly rob of their own blood and not care, they take from British/EU welfare system and laugh at us. The average montly wage in EE is 400Euros, its a joke, of course they are going to come here - its ridiculously to think not. Places like Burton and Peterborough are mini Eastern Europe Towns, its shocking.

Another thing to note, is that EE countries have been in the EU 10 plus years, all the kids were born here and now have UK passports...they are now 100% British they aren't going any where after this vote.
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 12:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse

In his local area:
- 10 days to see a doc

Late 90's early 2000's my two Step Sisters travelled from Portsmouth to Southampton to go to an all-girls Catholic school. Taught by Nuns. The ****ing works.

My Mrs did teacher training as part of her post-grad at the SAME school.

It's now English minority language and each class has to have translators in. She reckoned 40% Indian / Pakistani, 40% Eastern European, 20% Brits + Others.

I'm not passing comment on it, just sharing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.